ROG Rig Reboot 2020 is HERE!

CPotter
27 minutes ago, TrustTheDex said:

It's not a music video per say, but here's the link

please be gentle lol, if I don't win I hope I at least make them laugh. 

LOL absolutely love the bra of fans. I made an actual music video kind of..

If you're interested in my video you can check out my old posts or you can search YouTube its " i wanna game! #rogrigreboot20"

I already posted it before so dont want to clutter up the forums. 

8 minutes ago, Jinroh700 said:

LOL absolutely love the bra of fans. I made an actual music video kind of..

If you're interested in my video you can check out my old posts or you can search YouTube its " i wanna game! #rogrigreboot20"

I already posted it before so dont want to clutter up the forums. 

Hahah thanks! It was fun to make, and really cooled my nips off. 

Yours is great man! The BSoD at the end was perfect!

1 hour ago, MarkParkComedy said:

*snip*

youtube displays 1:01 if your video is over 1 minute by .2 seconds or something, don't worry about it, as they have seen this in the past

@Oliver Michael ^

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

2 hours ago, Gegger said:

youtube displays 1:01 if your video is over 1 minute by .2 seconds or something, don't worry about it, as they have seen this in the past

@Oliver Michael ^

In my case YouTube did the same thing despite Vegas Pro clearly stating 0:59.59, as well as Windows. I edited my video after just in case, but it's YouTube playing funny buggers.

Adobe premiere is a little weird with how it timestamps video in the timeline, so I just went with what was closest to 59.5 and i guess it worked out fine

3 hours ago, ErisNoRNG_ said:

In my case YouTube did the same thing despite Vegas Pro clearly stating 0:59.59, as well as Windows. I edited my video after just in case, but it's YouTube playing funny buggers.

I had the same thing with Windows Video Editor! I thought it was just bad at telling time because it was free 😂😅

Thankfully I was also able to use YouTube's resources to edit 🙏

6 hours ago, Oliver Michael said:

You'd need to cut down your video to about 59 seconds, so a safe bet is 59.5, but it's too late for that. 

looking at the extracted audio from your video in audacity, you are over 60 sec by 0.148 second so I don't know how it is going to be considered...

Just now, remus153 said:

looking at the extracted audio from your video in audacity, you are over 60 sec by 0.148 second so I don't know how it is going to be considered...

I mean it's kinda too late, but you can speed up audio but keep the pitch the same

Hey everyone!

This is actually my first time on the LTT Forum so I am quite surprised by how cool the community is here. Anyway I wanted to congratulate everyone on their entries for ROG RIG Reboot 2020. And so I figured as a way to show my appreciation. I thought I would personally comment on EVERY SINGLE ENTRY that has entered this year. Sharing love and positivity to everyone who made this competition great this year. So far I managed to get over 300. Only 3134 more to go. And personally I don't think of this as a contest, but rather a get together will all of my friends. Sharing the one thing we all love most, Papa Linus. (And not in THAT way. Just bc I call him Papa doesn't mean that I don't roll like that.) So I'll do my best to check out all of your videos and do my best to put a smile on all of your faces. Thank you for being such cool people.

Stay awesome and GAME ON! my friends.

If you wanna know more about my quest, check out the description in my vid.

Love you tech nerds with all my heart.

- JauntyJake

1 hour ago, JauntyJake said:

Hey everyone!

This is actually my first time on the LTT Forum so I am quite surprised by how cool the community is here. Anyway I wanted to congratulate everyone on their entries for ROG RIG Reboot 2020. And so I figured as a way to show my appreciation. I thought I would personally comment on EVERY SINGLE ENTRY that has entered this year. Sharing love and positivity to everyone who made this competition great this year. So far I managed to get over 300. Only 3134 more to go. And personally I don't think of this as a contest, but rather a get together will all of my friends. Sharing the one thing we all love most, Papa Linus. (And not in THAT way. Just bc I call him Papa doesn't mean that I don't roll like that.) So I'll do my best to check out all of your videos and do my best to put a smile on all of your faces. Thank you for being such cool people.

Stay awesome and GAME ON! my friends.

If you wanna know more about my quest, check out the description in my vid.

Love you tech nerds with all my heart.

- JauntyJake

I made an account (I’ve been lurking over this thread the past week) just to thank you again 🤘🏻 And it’s very nice of you to be commenting and checking out every single entry 🙂 

Again, best of luck! 😁

Also, first post here technically, but I’ve been following everything that’s been said in this thread. Had to once I saw that JauntyJake made his post above 😜

Best of luck to ALL entries 🤘🏻

18 hours ago, Oliver Michael said:

In general CPotter said:

So this is not warning or anything like that. But in general, you need to ask for other participants permission before reveling anything said in PMs. In this case Colton has admin rights on the forum, so if he would want to remove your comments about PMs, and maybe issue official statement, thats up to them.

12 hours ago, MarkParkComedy said:

Does anyone know who I have to contact to solve this problem? (At least I want to notify judges that my video still qualifies) 

10 hours ago, Gegger said:

It will be disqualified AFAIK. They don't download all of the videos and inspect them. Gleam.io might have something scraping the general details of video from YT API, giving LMG sheet with all relevant info. Thats most likely used to make first few filtering of entries, removing anything that isn't exactly as requested. So what Youtube reads is the final.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

15 hours ago, TrustTheDex said:

It's not a music video per say, but here's the link

please be gentle lol, if I don't win I hope I at least make them laugh. 

Funny stuff. I did a Disney song too, linked way back. Disney copyright claimed it though so that might disqualify me. Either way, fun times.

They have probably chosen the top 100 by now... It's only a matter of time until the top 20, then top 2.... anxiety-100

14 minutes ago, iamkirigiver said:

They have probably chosen the top 100 by now... It's only a matter of time until the top 20, then top 2.... anxiety-100

fpo did the math & optimistically, winners will be announced at earliest October 23rd.

5 day work week. 8 hour days. Realistically only going to watch videos at max 5-6 hours a day. If they do it everyday.

Allowing some spare time for re-reviewing & discussion of videos

"what'd you think of this one?"

"Let's score this one. Everyone, What'd you put for originality? Why did you put a 10? I put 6. Oh, I didn't even catch that. Let's watch this one again."

Anything i've written between the * and * is not meant to be taken seriously.

keep in mind that helping with problems is hard if you aren't specific and detailed.

i'm also not a professional, (yet) so make sure to personally verify important information as i could be wrong.

1 hour ago, flashiling said:

fpo did the math & optimistically, winners will be announced at earliest October 23rd.

5 day work week. 8 hour days. Realistically only going to watch videos at max 5-6 hours a day. If they do it everyday.

Allowing some spare time for re-reviewing & discussion of videos

"what'd you think of this one?"

"Let's score this one. Everyone, What'd you put for originality? Why did you put a 10? I put 6. Oh, I didn't even catch that. Let's watch this one again."

again, it's a team of five people. and, we don't know how long they spend scoring and shit on every video. I'm sure some videos are just booted immediately because they aren't worth scoring

32 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

again, it's a team of five people. and, we don't know how long they spend scoring and shit on every video. I'm sure some videos are just booted immediately because they aren't worth scoring

I'd bet its around 1/2 of the entries that are booted because they are the "show of my computer in vertical mode on my camera" type

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

13 minutes ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

I'd bet its around 1/2 of the entries that are booted because they are the "show of my computer in vertical mode on my camera" type

yeahhhhh this my pc bad !!!!!!!!!

i wan win

Ugh, my video is 1:00:26, I am so bummed that my video isn't going to even be judged :( I went in and edited it yesterday, but if Gleam.io already took the info I'm too late. Might as well show all you! 

6 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

It will be disqualified AFAIK. They don't download all of the videos and inspect them. Gleam.io might have something scraping the general details of video from YT API, giving LMG sheet with all relevant info. Thats most likely used to make first few filtering of entries, removing anything that isn't exactly as requested. So what Youtube reads is the final.

I was under the impression that someone from LMG stated two years ago last year that if YT showed 1:00 when the video played, it did not matter if the preview thingy showed 1:01. I don't have a link, I'm not sure if it was in PMs with a participant that said it in last year's thread...but @CPotter @JonoT y'all have confirmation/info on this?

but that is from 2 years ago so dunno if it's still 'up to date'

Edited by Gegger
mm link and I got the year wrong

Don't forget to use the "Quote" feature or mention me ( @Gegger) if you want me to see your reply!

Community Standards // Forum Quickstart Guide // Floatplane // Forum FAQ // The Parrot Gang
Banned by Linus in the "banning game" thread who added insult to injury by putting this crap in my sig >(

WE ARE THE DARK SIDE Don't be a light theme peasant

Spoiler

........:oo:........

o//ssssssssyhhysssss+////o               .''''''''''''''. 

mddmmm/::ddddddddddddddmmmyss::/mmN       |   PARTY ON   |

o..+oodddmmmhhhhhhhhhhhdmmmmmdddooy       | ,............'

h::oyyhddmmm+++///////////++++++mmmddy::s  |/

Nyyo[[sddhyyyyy::::::::::::::::::::yyymmh//oyym

h..:oohmm+:://///::::////////////////+mmmmms..sNN

m++sddmmm+::hddhhy::+ddddddddddddddhhhmmmmmdhh+++d

Nsssyyhmmhssooodmmhhh::+mmdyyyyyyyyddddddmmmmmmmmo::d

mmd../mmmmmo::shhdmmhhh::+mmhooooooooyhhmmmmmmmmmmmyssdmm

+++++smmdddo::///dmmhhh::+mmhooooooooooommmmmddddmmmdd/++m

``+hhhmmhoo/:::::oooooossymmhooooooooyyymmdoooooydddmmo//N

++:mmmmmy:::::::::::::/yyhmmhooooooooyhhmmd:::::+yyhmmyssddd

ooommmmmy:::::::::::::://ommhooooooooooommd:::::://shhdmm+..

yyhmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyyymmd::::::::/++hmm+//

dddmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmhooooooooyhhddh:::::::::::hmmysshhd

mmmmmdhhs::::::::::::::::+mmhoooooooohhhhhy:::::::::::hmmhhh``+

mmmmmh++/::::::::::::::::+mmdhhsooooodmm++/:::::::::::hmmsss``+

dddmmhoo+::::::::::::::::+dddddyssyyydmm::::::::::::::hmmsoo++o

dddmmdhho::::::::::::::::+hhdmmddddmmmmm::::::::::::::hmmsooNNN

mmmmmh///::::::::::::::::+hhdmmmmmmmmddd::::::::::::::hmmsoo++/

yyhmmdss+::::::::::::::::/ooydddmmmmmsoo::::::::::::::yddhyy::+

++ommmmmy:::::::::::::::::::ohhdmmddd/::::::::::::::::shhdmmsssNNNmmN

..+mmmmmy:::::::::::::::::::://shh+//:::::::::::::::::://dmmmmdoo+..o

``+dddmmhss+:::::::::::::::::::+++/::::::::::::::::::::::ooodddhhysshNNy++m ``+hhdmmdhhs///:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::yyymmmmmmmmo++hNNmdd ``+hhdmmdhhhhh+:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::/hhhhhdmmmmmsoo... ``+ddmmmdhhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyo:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+++++sdddmmdhhsss//+ ``+mmmmmhsshhhhhhhhhhhhhhy++/:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::+ssyyydmmddd///hhd ``+mmmmmy::shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhs:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::ymmmmmmmh../ ``+mmmmmy:://////////////ohhhyy+::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::///hddmmmhhs++s ``+mmmmmhssssssssssssssssydddddysssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdddmmmmmy::s ``+mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhooh

2 hours ago, Gegger said:

I was under the impression that someone from LMG stated two years ago last year that if YT showed 1:00 when the video played, it did not matter if the preview thingy showed 1:01. I don't have a link, I'm not sure if it was in PMs with a participant that said it in last year's thread...but @CPotter @JonoT y'all have confirmation/info on this?

but that is from 2 years ago so dunno if it's still 'up to date'

i personally just made it so the video was around 59 seconds long so the preview would show it as 1 minute anyway

gotta deal with it somehow

1 hour ago, TerabyteLTT said:

i personally just made it so the video was around 59 seconds long so the preview would show it as 1 minute anyway

gotta deal with it somehow

I have mine at 58 seconds since I didn't want to risk the whole 1:01 thing and I also managed to put everything I wanted.

8 minutes ago, Suslike said:

I have mine at 58 seconds since I didn't want to risk the whole 1:01 thing and I also managed to put everything I wanted.

I could've gone that route but I was able to throw in a little more in and it really tied together my entry.

yeah, I rushed mine and i made it in a span of like 30 minutes. defo not winning it lol it wasn't even funny

GTX 1070 - Ryzen 5 3600x - Corsair H100i V2 - 32GB DDR4 3200

Spoiler

Check out my Minecraft channel here!

we should create a separate form just so we could talk about our videos and so this form doesn't get spam video posts