Just now, MoozOfDoomz said:

Like that dating one kinda

So I see a few different general types of submissions:

Infomercial

Computer Talking

Vlog-Style "History of my computer" Video

yeah I've noticed a couple set themes withinn this year:

Basic showing the rig, usually done in one take

Infomercial (horribly overused and bland)

fake LTT video

personified computer

history of the pc

blast to the past like the 1920's entry from 2018

literal 6-10 year olds doing videos

someone stealing the computer only to be disappointed

3 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

There's also a lot more "restrictions" this year in the sense as there's more requirements to hit on in your video. Previously there were three themes and the winners were chosen from that, but this year all you have to is show your rig and why it sucks, explain what you want to do with it, what games you want to play, and why you should win. Also on that, you have to be creative in your ideas and presentation.

That's what I am saying about that kid who made the video about his PC named Karen

Just now, AccurateLamer said:

That's what I am saying about that kid who made the video about his PC named Karen

Yeah, I thought it was cringe but decently creative

2 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

yeah I've noticed a couple set themes withinn this year:

Basic showing the rig, usually done in one take

Infomercial (horribly overused and bland)

fake LTT video

personified computer

history of the pc

blast to the past like the 1920's entry from 2018

literal 6-10 year olds doing videos

someone stealing the computer only to be disappointed

At least I don't fall into any of these, which might make up for my terrible audio.

You're gonna carry that weight.

Spoiler

hehe funni edgy signature

On 9/27/2020 at 4:46 AM, AccurateLamer said:

yeah that one just made me so terribly sad.

On 9/27/2020 at 4:48 AM, MoozOfDoomz said:

Yeah, I thought it was cringe but decently creative

At least I don't fall into any of these, which might make up for my terrible audio.

yours is copying a brand, but ou did it well and wasnt imitating LTT, which is definitely a plus

I'm so sick of seeing infomercials and fake ltt videos you have no idea.

4 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

yeah that one just made me so terribly sad.

The only problem I have with it is the horrible comedy such as the bruh sound effect and that part he said about him only having a 800 gig hdd although it was very clear in the video that he had a 1 terabyte hdd.  

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 9.56.36 PM.png

7 minutes ago, AccurateLamer said:

The only problem I have with it is the horrible comedy such as the bruh sound effect and that part he said about him only having a 800 gig hdd although it was very clear in the video that he had a 1 terabyte hdd.  

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 9.56.36 PM.png

I don't want to badmouth the video behind the backs and all, but what is that in the glass? Apple cider? Bloody piss? It was just a bad video if I'm being perfectly honest.

7 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

Bloody piss?

no

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

I don't want to badmouth the video behind the backs and all, but what is that in the glass? Apple cider? Bloody piss? It was just a bad video if I'm being perfectly honest.

thats what im trying to say.The person who one previously had said that you have to take like 3-4 to make your video and not like 2 days,but the kid took like only 1 day to make it and posted it the 2nd day.Adding insult to injury,the only people laughing at his video are children under the age of 10. I'm not trying to hate on him,but it is just not good.

Just now, AccurateLamer said:

thats what im trying to say.The person who one previously had said that you have to take like 3-4 to make your video and not like 2 days,but the kid took like only 1 day to make it and posted it the 2nd day.Adding insult to injury,the only people laughing at his video are children under the age of 10. I'm not trying to hate on him,but it is just not good.

Ok well now I'm afraid this kid is lurking or will lurk on this thread at some point, and will be upset at this.

Spoiler

Just now, MoozOfDoomz said:

Ok well now I'm afraid this kid is lurking or will lurk on this thread at some point, and will be upset at this.

Me too 😧

2 minutes ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

maybe. it is what it is. if your video isnt creative or good you aint getting picked.

46 minutes ago, Oliver Michael said:

I enjoy your attitude and presentation, but I will admit I think it follows a similar theme to the mock LTT videos. Still well done though, more original than the others.

Honestly I didn't look at the other videos until today. But looking at it now, I see that there does seem to be a lot of parody videos. Bummer, but at least it was a lot of fun making it. 

3 minutes ago, AccurateLamer said:

TBH this guy is prob going to win.940528886_ScreenShot2020-09-26at10_18_46PM.png.eb8bc778033dbd9765e926f56b72395b.png

Maybe too Similar to the Dr. Suess guy who won in 2018. Great video though.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, MoozOfDoomz said:

Maybe too Similar to the Dr. Suess guy who won in 2018. Great video though.

That's what I was thinking bec of his rhymes.

Maybe this one

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 10.26.58 PM.png

7 minutes ago, AccurateLamer said:

TBH this guy is prob going to win.940528886_ScreenShot2020-09-26at10_18_46PM.png.eb8bc778033dbd9765e926f56b72395b.png

videos like this guys make me question why i even made my video. so creative. yea similar to the one from 2018 but still a completly different idea.

I mean there was also another way of winning instead of being creative which is by having the worst overall pc. You can probably just go to a junk yard find one and say that it's yours,but that's probably not going to happen.

8 minutes ago, AccurateLamer said:

That's what I was thinking bec of his rhymes.

Maybe this one

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 10.26.58 PM.png

My favorite BC one, for sure.

Spoiler

3 minutes ago, AccurateLamer said:

I mean there was also another way of winning instead of being creative which is by having the worst overall pc. You can probably just go to a junk yard find one and say that it's yours,but that's probably not going to happen.

year last year they had 3 categories that they split the winners into. "made us laugh" "worst computer" "best overall" You still have to have a creative entry to even get into those. You could litterly have the worst computer but make a poor video and lose. you could also make the best video in the world but if you dont have a bad computer you are out.

2 minutes ago, BananaCS13 said:

year last year they had 3 categories that they split the winners into. "made us laugh" "worst computer" "best overall" You still have to have a creative entry to even get into those. You could litterly have the worst computer but make a poor video and lose. you could also make the best video in the world but if you dont have a bad computer you are out.

oh, then.........ok.

What are your opinions on this video.I feel like he has an ok computer and idk maybe he might win

I wish I could

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 10.41.00 PM.png

1 minute ago, AccurateLamer said:

oh, then.........ok.

yea cause my video the only thing left that im leaning on is how bad my pc is. my video isnt the best but every other video ive seen my pc seems to be worse than.

Just now, BananaCS13 said:

yea cause my video the only thing left that im leaning on is how bad my pc is. my video isnt the best but every other video ive seen my pc seems to be worse than.

specs?

Mine has 

dual core i5 

intel hd 4000 graphics

500 gig Toshiba Hdd

8 gigs ddr3 ram

2 minutes ago, AccurateLamer said:

What are your opinions on this video.I feel like he has an ok computer and idk maybe he might win

I wish I could

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 10.41.00 PM.png

this guys video is pretty fun and creative. his pc is pretty good still so i think that may disquallify him,

lol I love how my video isn't even in the question 🤣. It's ok, it was fun to make tho.

Also was my first time being on youtube lol