which video are you watching right now?

TheCoverUp

A pilot with patience, avoids another near or full collision in 1999.

Where it could have been another massive accident with many lives involved.

With big machines, comes big responsibilites and where one has to fight yourself to stay in the clear of accidents and find out what you need to do. When certain pilots will show their skills or patience in something that can be pushed a lot, sometimes due to meeting quotas and delay is seen as being costly instead of lives on a plane.

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

Just because it's mrbeast, not sure how long it can last. But very nice stuff they are doing, and it feels so weird to me that country has those issues in such masses. (housing, food, work etc). MrBeast Channel dedicated to deliver food as charity to communities.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Far from perfect but it sure as hell captures the drama and energy of the original.
YouTube recommended this one to me. I clicked. I liked. 

24 minutes ago, s_k said:

Far from perfect but it sure as hell captures the drama and energy of the original.
YouTube recommended this one to me. I clicked. I liked. 

I like the energy. Reminds me of filk sessions I used to attend.  You can see from the guitarists face the parts of the song he really likes. He couldn’t quite sing it but he put it on YouTube anyway because he liked it.  I respect that.  I like too.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Yeah, he's a bit high for his voice, I like his vocal timbre though, it suits the song, but it's a tough one for him.
They were just jamming out, forgetting lyrics and all, but it gave me the same shivers the original song does, that must be saying something :).

another thing AI can do better than me: inserting USB sticks in one try

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

GPD Win 2

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

4 hours ago, harpoon said:

Advertisments did get me to watch a couple minutes of the movie.  I couldn’t handle any more though.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

F@H

GPD Win 2

19 minutes ago, Grumpy Old Man said:

Only issue I have with this is why make a  server UPS so small?  Sure it’s cheap and internal and all, but with a device that power sipping a truely large UPS is possible.  1.5 hrs is enough to get through a short power “a squirrel commuted sepuku by chewing power cables again” type of thing which happens a couple times a year in my area in late summer and fall, but I’ve had those last 3 hours occasionally.  if the power company has it together, it could be enough, but they don’t always.  It’s also something that assumes a home application.  People go to work.  9 hrs would cover that. If it’s installed in a work situation you need to be able to cover a weekend.  Over 48 hrs.  Normally periods like that aren’t possible without wildly expensive need-their-own-room gas generator systems but with this thing It wouldn’t even take something fantastically large. Much much larger than some sort of internal thing certainly, but still easily doable and storable under a desk. Some sort of redundant board “bullet proof” system could even be done at a cost that kind of security simply isn’t available at. A whole different class of company that couldn’t get near that kind of system and has to hire such things out suddenly wouldn’t need to.  There’s a potential killer app for small board systems here, but I think this thing only scratches at it. 

Hope they are able to show and able to gain the "atmosphere" it needs and to make it enjoyable and different, and hopefully not another "farcry/AC ubisoft fashion".

If the creators behind avatar is pushing their view, hopefully it will have their own identity and decent enough gameplay.

Also there are some cool tech behind the avatar movies, and the upcoming avatar 2 (not that one).

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!