Nokia 3.4 specs and renders have been leaked

Summary

The Nokia 3.4 has leaked and it appears to be based on the Snapdragon Bengal soc and will have 6 gb of ram (although there may be versions with 2GB or 4GB of RAM), it will will have a 4,000 mAh battery, with 10W charging, via a microUSB port and a 3.5mm audio jack. It will have a 13MP + 2MP + 5MP triple setup of cameras and will ship with android 10.

Edit: Thanks elfensky

gsmarena_002.jpg

Quotes

That codename (Bengal) is associated with either the Snapdragon 662 or the Snapdragon 460 chipset

My thoughts

Well I guess Nokia may get more of foothold in the phone market. 

Sources

https://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_34_renders_and_specs_leak-news-44991.php

https://www.gizchina.com/2020/08/28/alleged-nokia-3-4-render-reveals-a-punch-hole-design/

My Laptop: A MacBook Air 

My Desktop: Don’t have one 

My Phone: An Honor 8s (although I don’t recommend it)

My Favourite OS: Linux

My Console: A Regular PS4

My Tablet: A Huawei Mediapad m5 

Spoiler

3 hours ago, Sandro Linux said:

> renders leaked and you post no images. Shame lol.

Nokia-3.4-render.jpg

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

Sad to see Nokia adopting the punchhole camera. One of the reasons I went for a Nokia 8 a couple of years back was it having sensible specs, USB Type C, a headphone jack and a normal camera that didn't leave a black mark on the screen..

Also isn't 10W kind of low? 18W is considered a fast charger right?

Athan is pronounced like Nathan without the N. <3

40 minutes ago, Athan Immortal said:

Sad to see Nokia adopting the punchhole camera. One of the reasons I went for a Nokia 8 a couple of years back was it having sensible specs, USB Type C, a headphone jack and a normal camera that didn't leave a black mark on the screen..

Also isn't 10W kind of low? 18W is considered a fast charger right?

Quick Charge 1.0 = 10W max

Quick Charge 2.0 = 18W max

Quick Charge 3.0 = 36W max

I think this Nokia 3.4 uses Quick Charge 1.0.

EDIT : Or Quick Charge 2.0 but no max power. For example, my HTC U11 uses Quick Charge 3.0 but only 18W (half power)

Edited by X-System

PC #1 : Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI | i7-7700 | Cryorig C7 Cu | 32GB DDR4-2400 | LSI SAS 9211-8i | 240GB NVMe M.2 PCIe PNY CS2030 | SSD&HDDs 59.5TB total | Quantum LTO5 HH SAS drive | GC-Alpine Ridge | Corsair HX750i | Cooler Master Stacker STC-T01 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ 2560x1440 @ 60 Hz (plugged HDMI port, shared with PC #2) | Win10
PC #2 : Gigabyte MW70-3S0 | 2x E5-2689 v4 | 2x Intel BXSTS200C | 32GB DDR4-2400 ECC Reg | MSI RTX 3080 Ti Suprim X | 2x 1TB SSD SATA Samsung 870 EVO | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li PC-A77 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG27AQ 2560x1440 @ 144 Hz (plugged DP port, shared with PC #1) | Win10
PC #3 : Mini PC Zotac 4K | Celeron N3150 | 8GB DDR3L 1600 | 250GB M.2 SATA WD Blue | Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro USB | Samsung Blu-ray writer USB | Genius SP-HF1800A | TV Panasonic TX-40DX600E UltraHD | Win10
PC #4 : ASUS P2B-F | PIII 500MHz | 512MB SDR 100 | Leadtek WinFast GeForce 256 SDR 32MB | 2x Guillemot Maxi Gamer 3D² 8MB in SLI | Creative Sound Blaster AWE64 ISA | 80GB HDD UATA | Fortron/Source FSP235-60GI | Zalman R1 | DELL E151FP 15" TFT 1024x768 | Win98SE

Laptop : Lenovo ThinkPad T460p | i7-6700HQ | 16GB DDR4 2133 | GeForce 940MX | 240GB SSD PNY CS900 | 14" IPS 1920x1080 | Win11

PC tablet : Fujitsu Point 1600 | PMMX 166MHz | 160MB EDO | 20GB HDD UATA | external floppy drive | 10.4" DSTN 800x600 touchscreen | AGFA SnapScan 1212u blue | Win98SE

Laptop collection #1 : IBM ThinkPad 340CSE | 486SLC2 66MHz | 12MB RAM | 360MB IDE | internal floppy drive | 10.4" DSTN 640x480 256 color | Win3.1 with MS-DOS 6.22

Laptop collection #2 : IBM ThinkPad 380E | PMMX 150MHz | 80MB EDO | NeoMagic MagicGraph128XD | 2.1GB IDE | internal floppy drive | internal CD-ROM drive | Intel PRO/100 Mobile PCMCIA | 12.1" FRSTN 800x600 16-bit color | Win98

Laptop collection #3 : Toshiba T2130CS | 486DX4 75MHz | 32MB EDO | 520MB IDE | internal floppy drive | 10.4" STN 640x480 256 color | Win3.1 with MS-DOS 6.22

And 6 others computers (Intel Compute Stick x5-Z8330, Giada Slim N10 WinXP, 2 Apple classic and 2 PC pocket WinCE)

In other news Nokia still exists.  Bored nerds are surprised. 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

10 hours ago, Deli said:

micro USB in 2020?

That's exactly what I thought

Spoiler

10 hours ago, elfensky said:

> renders leaked and you post no images. Shame lol.

Nokia-3.4-render.jpg

Forgot to do that

Spoiler

7 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

In other news Nokia still exists.  Bored nerds are surprised. 

Count me as one of those, it took over from my Google Nexus 5. Nokia kind of took the place of Google Nexus phones in that decent/flagship processor for a reasonable price.

They also support whatever that new initiative by google was to have Android phones that are just naked Android with no stupid skins and a guaranteed update cycle.

I had an issue with my Nokia 8 about 1 year in where the wifi would just randomly drop out, this started to affect the cellular as well. I thought this was going to be hard to prove to them because of the intermittent nature of it, but they had a courier come to my house pick it up, and about 7 days later my replacement came back, same outer phone, they'd just replaced the board, which I was grateful for as well because I'd taken really good care of the phone and didn't want a refurb.

I love what Nokia have become.

Athan is pronounced like Nathan without the N. <3

10 hours ago, Deli said:

micro USB in 2020?

Its cheaper than USB C. This is supposed to be a cheaper phone.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

More Android One phones is always a good thing.

There really aren't too many companies offering them, we have the Google Pixel which is expensive, Xiaomi Mi A3 which isn't widely available and lastly the Nokia phones which range from cheap to midrange.

this is god awful, i know its a budget android go phone, but unless its priced under 150$ -180$ usd, its not worth it. there are so many better phones for that price, like lg k51 or lg arista series.  there is also galaxy a50, and so many more phones from other brands.

micro usb even on a budget phone in 2020 is unacceptable, when the competition has it, the camera design looks awful, they should have saved the money on 3 cameras and put 1 good cam instead. the hole punch is completely unnecessary other than posing as nokia is also trendy, when it has a huge chin. 

the only thing nokia had going for them was the name, this will flop like a soggy half-baked half-burned pancake on monday.

The exchange shown on the display is interesting. Project names 'BabyGroot' and 'DoctorStrange'? Not sure how 'Paramore' and 'IRM' fit into that as bands... I am curious how those names get chosen.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7 6850K

GPU: nVidia GTX 1080Ti (ZoTaC AMP! Extreme)

Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-UltraGaming

RAM: 16GB (2x 8GB) 3000Mhz EVGA SuperSC DDR4

Case: RaidMax Delta I

PSU: ThermalTake DPS-G 750W 80+ Gold

Monitor: Samsung 32" UJ590 UHD

Keyboard: Corsair K70

Mouse: Corsair Scimitar

Audio: Logitech Z200 (desktop); Roland RH-300 (headphones)

If it's under $150 then it'll be fine. Otherwise I'm pretty sure it'll just be dumped

A guy asking and answering in his bedroom since he has nothing else to do

1 hour ago, George Vella said:

If it's under $150 then it'll be fine. Otherwise I'm pretty sure it'll just be dumped

Derp.  Wrong thread.  Ignore this...

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.