Millions of degrees

Okay so, funny thing right. I get these temperature warnings from the program AEGIS 3, and usually it works just fine but- the last two days it's been acting up.

Today a few minutes ago, I got a warning that said my computer was 4654357 degrees. Now, I'm not one to brag but... I'd say computer's sizzling hot my dudes.

For real though, anyone know what that could be?

edit: For more info, MSI Afterburner shows all my temps normally. No millions of degrees.

If other programs read sensor data correctly, then AEGIS 3 doesn't work properly. It happens sometimes.

2 minutes ago, WereCat said:

remove the front panel and side panel from the case for a better air flow

The computer is as hot as the sun, you gotta keep that contained not cool it off.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Desktop:

Intel Core i7-11700K | Noctua NH-D15S chromax.black | ASUS ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming WiFi  | 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3200 MHz | ASUS TUF Gaming RTX 3080 | 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 PCIe 4.0 SSD | 2TB WD Blue M.2 SATA SSD | Seasonic Focus GX-850 Fractal Design Meshify C Windows 10 Pro

Laptop:

HP Omen 15 | AMD Ryzen 7 5800H | 16 GB 3200 MHz | Nvidia RTX 3060 | 1 TB WD Black PCIe 3.0 SSD | 512 GB Micron PCIe 3.0 SSD | Windows 11

5 minutes ago, WereCat said:

that one made me actually laugh for once

4 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:
7 minutes ago, WereCat said:

The computer is as hot as the sun, you gotta keep that contained not cool it off.

I was about to say the same thing lol

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 16GB 3200MHz
120GB Crucial BX500 SSD + 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

6 minutes ago, BobVonBob said:

1 minute ago, WaggishOhio383 said:

I was about to say the same thing lol

you guys are mistaken, this is to compete with the

sunny-cove-specs.jpg

11 hours ago, crackmanman said:

XcSVqwW.png 

Right, yeah. 429 million degrees.

Oh dang I just realized that's 429 million degrees Celsius. That's even more impressive.

I still don't get why we won't give in and adopt the metric system here in the US. It's way better than the imperial system

I mostly speak from my own past experience from similar problems. My solution may not work for you, but I'll always try my best to help as much as I can. If you want me to see your reply, make sure to quote my comment or mention me @WaggishOhio383, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

1 minute ago, WaggishOhio383 said:

Oh dang I just realized that's 429 million degrees Celsius. That's even more impressive.

I still don't get why we won't give in and adopt the metric system here in the US. It's way better than the imperial system

Oh, I'm European, yes. Our measurement system is indeed, superior to yours. Funny thing is, you still use grams at times.

1 minute ago, crackmanman said:

Oh, I'm European, yes. Our measurement system is indeed, superior to yours. Funny thing is, you still use grams at times.

Yeah, as a Chemistry major, I use the metric system all the time, pretty much every day. I personally like it much better, but we Americans are apparently too stubborn to give into your European way of doing things.

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

525669482_Screenshot(37).png.7002f74d150d8c7656526aee67469256.png

VS

XcSVqwW.png

Who would win?

The sun has a size advantage, but the CPU seems to be just a bit hotter to me... 🤔

-- My PC Build --

Ryzen 7 2700x

AsRock B450 Steel Legend

XFX RX 590 Fatboy

Corsair CX650M

Phanteks Eclipse P350x

2 hours ago, WaggishOhio383 said:

Who would win?

The sun has a size advantage, but the CPU seems to be just a bit hotter to me... 🤔

The Sun's core is a lot hotter than its surface... but still "only" about 16 million degrees.