Kanye West Sue's Dutch student about Coinye coin!

Xsilent(X)

1393690309.png

A number of people involved in the crypto-currency has already been sued by West, but student Robbie Hontelé received an email Friday that West also challenged him to court. “Initially not mention my name, but the indictment Friday I received mail with a lawsuit with my name in there,” said Hontelé.

The indictment shows that include West wants Hontelé and some others stop using the name Coinye for virtual currency. “There are also mainly developers exchanges Coinye-touted” says Hontelé. Through these exchanges Coinye can be exchanged. The Dutchman is itself part of the development of Coinye, where he is the unofficial spokesperson.

The artist also requires that all domain names with the word ‘coinye’ are transferred and he wants compensation for the alleged damage he has suffered. The existence of crypto currency The amount of damages to be determined. In court Moreover, West asks for punitive damages, which are damages that are not only meant to compensate the actual damage but also to scare people. Netherlands has no such compensation as they may be very high.

Dutch site! : http://tweakers.net/nieuws/94615/kanye-west-klaagt-nederlandse-student-aan-om-coinye-munt.html

Case file!: http://tweakimg.net/files/upload/coinye.pdf read this pretty funny stuf in it :)

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

jesus what a cunt

i'm sure coinye must have made even a slight dent in his wallet and caused him hours of grief and suffering. People like kanye are people I'd wish to be alone in a room with a shovel for a while. 

Error: 410

Oh snap :o , who honestly thought the biggest famous douchebag would not sue over the crypto-currency. Like I said before in other threads about West, he is the biggest prick in the music industry and has been for some time now. The dude honestly thinks in his own mind that he is the best thing on this earth LOL, Yeah right buddy, keep dreaming Coinye, you raggedy blow fish.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

OMFG when is this asshole going to stop

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Now I see why South Park makes fun of him.

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

It's so simple, I don't understand why you guys are so ignorant.

Bottom line: DON'T USE THE FAME OF SOMEONE ELSE TO SELL YOUR PRODUCT WITHOUT AN OFFICIAL ENDORSEMENT. 

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Wow this guy is a huge cunt.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

It's so simple, I don't understand why you guys are so ignorant.

Bottom line: DON'T USE THE FAME OF SOMEONE ELSE TO SELL YOUR PRODUCT WITHOUT AN OFFICIAL ENDORSEMENT. 

But they're not. They're using the fame of a thing on south park making fun of the famous person.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

But they're not. They're using the fame of a thing on south park making fun of the famous person.

They were sued before they changed their product description, and to be honest if Coinye ever did get big, it could be potentially bad for Kanye West. Especially because the creators are making money off of someone's fame while that said person doesn't get a dime.

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Mother-F***in' gay fish, gay fish.

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

FISHDICKS 

AMD FX-8350 II ASUS R9-20x DCU2 TOP II Fractal Design R4 II Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD II Gigabyte 990FXA UD-3 II 8GB Corsair XMS II Cooler Master Seidon 120mm II ACER H236HL Monitor II Corsair K70 II Razer Deathadder II Kinect II 

Go check out my Build Log for my "Home Made Gaming POD"

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/83872-home-made-gaming-pod-build-log/

And WTF is this?!?!?

Biggest mess ever made by music

Pilates

Kanye's just a dick... i think he had mental health problems :|

Character artist in the Games industry.

Kanye's just a dick... i think he had mental health problems :|

But people with mental health problems don't choose to be arseholes. Where as everything he is doing is cold and calculated.

Meaning don't insult people with legit mental health issues :lol:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

What an asshole!

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

They were sued before they changed their product description, and to be honest if Coinye ever did get big, it could be potentially bad for Kanye West. Especially because the creators are making money off of someone's fame while that said person doesn't get a dime.

Coinye won't do anything that Kanye himself isn't already doing. 

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

This dude is such an arse.

I actually think that he might have the biggest ego in the world. And that is one freaking tough competion to win.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

This dude is such an arse.

I actually think that he might have the biggest ego in the world. And that is one freaking tough competion to win.

he used to be such an awesome person :( now he is one of the worst people ive ever met in my life