Mid-Tower ATX Case that can fit at least one 360 PE and one 360 SE?

Duranson

I'm looking for a mid-tower ATX Case with a tempered glass side panel, that can fit at least one 360 PE and 360 SE. Thanks!

...Meshify S2...Define 7..O11D..they can all do this, even probably dual 360 PE. Basically any non-shortened mid-tower cases such as the Evolv X.

54 minutes ago, For Science! said:

...Meshify S2...Define 7..O11D..they can all do this, even probably dual 360 PE. Basically any non-shortened mid-tower cases such as the Evolv X.

Define 7 non-xl couldn't it turned out, it could only do a 360 SE and 240 PE. I was originally going Define 7 but I changed my mind because of this.

2 minutes ago, Duranson said:

Define 7 non-xl couldn't it turned out, it could only do a 360 SE and 240 PE. I was originally going Define 7 but I changed my mind because of this.

Not sure how you reached that conclusion, quick googling will show you otherwise. There is no way a case that big cannot support at least dual 360.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/first-custom-loop-in-a-define-7.18880132/page-3

DSCF8330.jpg

Just now, For Science! said:

Not sure how you reached that conclusion, quick googling will show you otherwise. There is no way a case that big cannot support at least dual 360.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/first-custom-loop-in-a-define-7.18880132/page-3

DSCF8330.jpg

Wait, is the front radiator going into the PSU shroud? It looks like a 360. Also, in that case, do you think I could actually do dual PEs? It looks like that's 1 se and one pe

2 minutes ago, Duranson said:

Wait, is the front radiator going into the PSU shroud? It looks like a 360. Also, in that case, do you think I could actually do dual PEs? It looks like that's 1 se and one pe

.....Yes...that's what I keep saying. These cases are huge. Dual PE should not be a problem. And SE radiators from EKWB are bottom tier, I would never consider them.

An XE and SE fit into the R6, and the Define 7 has not regressed in terms of support, so I believe two PE's could fit

https://imgur.com/a/VEamf

However the O11D as a watercooling case is overall one of the best; A lot more options there for RAD/Fan placement. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25