Urgent. Is it good enough?

ShoujoMagic

Previously, I posted this in New Builds and Planning but no answer :(

This is gonna be my build PCPartPicker Part List

Case: NZXT H510i ATX Mid Tower Case

I know it has terrible airflow. I don't mind spend more $ for the fan. Question is, do I need front fan? If yes, I'm gonna use the stock fan for the intake before getting 14mm.

Fan: Noctua NF-A12X15 PWM CHROMAX.BLACK.SWAP 55.44 CFM 120 mm Fan (1 top, 1 rear)

No Arctic fan here. The reason itself because I wanna match my theme (black and white) and Noctua is known for the best brand. Be quiet Silent Wings 3 has almost the same price with Noctua. I'm thinking about get Shadow Wings 2 white version.

Power Supply: BitFenix Whisper M 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply (~$100 in my country)

I'm searching for multi rail for safety reason and it said could protect parts and available. Unfortunately, Straight Power 11 is no stock because it was my first choice. RMi is hard to find and way too expensive. Any suggestion? Thanks in advance.

If you're asking about the power supply, yes it will be more than enough. You could run that system off a half-decent 450W unit.

If you're asking about the case, well it will work, especially considering you're using fairly low power components, but I still would've gone for a P300A, P400A or Meshify C at that price. 

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

More fans won't change the fact you can't get any/much air into the case.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

8 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

If you're asking about the power supply, yes it will be more than enough. You could run that system off a half-decent 450W unit.

If you're asking about the case, well it will work, especially considering you're using fairly low power components, but I still would've gone for a P300A, P400A or Meshify C at that price. 

What do you suggest for 550W power supply?

For the case, I will try to look in my local story. :) thank you.

5 minutes ago, ShoujoMagic said:

Budget ? 

Rm550x

Tx550m

AMP 550

MWE 550 gold. 

Cheaper options. 

CX450.

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Just now, ShoujoMagic said:

Well you said the Straight Power 11's out of stock, so probably a Corsair RM550x. That being said, the Bitfenix Whisper is also very good, and one could argue that these power supplies might even be overkill for just a 3600 and 1660S.

If you've got a good deal on the Whisper, then I'd just go with that.

Also, Silent Wings 3s are better than Noctua's slimmer NF-A12x15. NF-A12x25s are legit, though at the moment those still only come in poop and tan unfortunately.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

9 minutes ago, Samfisher said:

More fans won't change the fact you can't get any/much air into the case.

Got it. Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

poop and tan

But I like that color :sadface:

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

6 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Budget ? 

Rm550x

Tx550m

AMP 550

MWE 550 gold. 

Cheaper options. 

CX450.

Budget around $100.

Both Rm550x, Tx550m, AMP 550 (not available in my country)

MWE 550 gold. (no stock also same price with Bitfenix so I will take the Bitfenix. Hope it is still avaible. LOL)

Just now, ShoujoMagic said:

so I will take the Bitfenix. Hope it is still avaible. LOL)

If it's a good deal go for it then. 

Good luck.

Build Log: 

18 minutes ago, Mateyyy said:

Well you said the Straight Power 11's out of stock, so probably a Corsair RM550x. That being said, the Bitfenix Whisper is also very good, and one could argue that these power supplies might even be overkill for just a 3600 and 1660S.

If you've got a good deal on the Whisper, then I'd just go with that.

Also, Silent Wings 3s are better than Noctua's slimmer NF-A12x15. NF-A12x25s are legit, though at the moment those still only come in poop and tan unfortunately.

Thanks. Yeah, I will get the Bitfenix ASAP before it disappear like the others.

Oh dang it. Already bought white memory. It is hard to find white parts :/

4 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

If it's a good deal go for it then. 

Good luck.

Thank you for the help! :)

8 hours ago, ShoujoMagic said:

This is gonna be my build PCPartPicker Part List

Case: NZXT H510i ATX Mid Tower Case.

For an R5 3600 and a 1660 super, it should be okay. You wont have a lot of overclocking headroom or anything, but you should still get listed "turbo" and "boost" clocks on your components even if they're high 70's to low 80's which are safe temperatures to operate at. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25