Need The Best Air Flow Case For This Build

ooqw
Go to solution Solved by ooqw,
3 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Mmmmm no thanks. 

@ooqw, when you say "RGB - AESTETICS - TEMPERED GLASS NOT NEEDED!", are oyu telling us you want RGB but dont need TG, or neither of those are required? Additionally, what is your case budget?

I do not want any of those. If its a better buy to have rgb in it, then I would get it. However, it will most likely not be shown. I have updated the list. I now have the NH- D15 and the meshify-C case with i7-10700k instead of the i9.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/opqw/saved/R4QTJx

That is my current pick! Please provide the best case for this build. I am looking for something that has high airflow. I do not yet have a cpu cooler. Feel free to provide an AIO or air-cooler that you think works best for the build.

RGB - AESTETICS - TEMPERED GLASS NOT NEEDED!

First of all

Please don't get a steel legend 

Terrible board with terrible power limits 

Get an a pro or a vision G or a tomahawk 

Second of all 

Meshify c

P400a

P300a

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Just now, BlueScope819 said:

can help you with the case selection

I'm sure @TVwazhere will do a way better job ;)

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

3 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

I can't help but notice you are buying a 10900k with a 2070S. I would recommend either the i7 10700k or the 3700x if you do anything with your computer besides gaming, and trade the savings for a 2080S. For the cooler, I would recommend the Noctua NH-U12s. I'm sure @TofuHaroto can help you with the case selection.

That is a great idea. Ill look into the i7-10700k and look into getting the 2080s instead of the 2070s

2 minutes ago, BlueScope819 said:

Okay @TVwazhere, I'll do the honors for you.

Mmmmm no thanks. 

@ooqw, when you say "RGB - AESTETICS - TEMPERED GLASS NOT NEEDED!", are oyu telling us you want RGB but dont need TG, or neither of those are required? Additionally, what is your case budget?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Mmmmm no thanks. 

I do not want any of those. If its a better buy to have rgb in it, then I would get it. However, it will most likely not be shown. I have updated the list. I now have the NH- D15 and the meshify-C case with i7-10700k instead of the i9.

Just now, ooqw said:

My room is can get quite dusty.

So it's a high airflow case AND a room cleaner, if you know how to use it properly. 🤪

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Just now, Radium_Angel said:

So it's a high airflow case AND a room cleaner, if you know how to use it properly. 🤪

silly but ill definitely consider it NOT

13 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

First of all

Please don't get a steel legend 

Terrible board with terrible power limits 

Get an a pro or a vision G or a tomahawk 

Second of all 

Meshify c

P400a

P300a

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/bLK2FT/msi-mag-z490-tomahawk-atx-lga1200-motherboard-mag-z490-tomahawk ??

This is a tomahawk, obviously idk which one you'd be thinking of. What other mobos can fit?

Just now, ooqw said:

This is a tomahawk, obviously idk which one you'd be thinking of. What other mobos can fit?

If your talking about size then the cases I recommended are all atx meaning that the tomahawk would fit.

Build Log: 

1 minute ago, TofuHaroto said:

If your talking about size then the cases I recommended are all atx meaning that the tomahawk would fit.

Alright this one works well then.

I can help with the CPU cooler. The Deepcool Assassin III is cheaper ($91 USD) and is the best air cooler on the market right now

MAIN PC:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i9-9900K Processor  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro Wifi  CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2  GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 32GB (4x8GB) 3000Mhz CL15

Case: CoolerMaster TD500 Mesh PSU: Thermaltake GF1 PE 750w Storage: 1TB Western Digital Blue 3D + 1TB Crucial P1 + 1TB ADATA XPG Gammix S11 Pro + 4TB Seagate Barracuda 5400RPM OS: Windows 10 Home

Headphones: Philips SHP9500s   Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Cherry MX Red  Displays: Gigabyte M27Q (27" 1440p 170hz IPS), Samsung UN32EH4003FXZA (32" 768p 60hz TV)

SECONDARY PC:

CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-9100F Processor  Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4-CB  CPU Cooler: Arctic Alpine 12 CO  GPU: EVGA RTX 3060 XC RAM: ADATA XPG 16GB (2x8GB) 2400Mhz CL16

Case: CyberpowerPC Onyxia  PSU: ATNG ATA-B 800w 80 Plus Bronze  Storage: 500GB Samsung 850 EVO + 2TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD 5400RPM    OS: Windows 10 Home

Former parts that I've used: Acer XG270HU, Asus Dual OC 2080, Gigabyte Aorus Master 3080, Gigabyte Gaming OC 3080, EVGA XC3 Ultra 3080, EVGA FTW3 Ultra 3080 Ti

15 hours ago, ooqw said:

I now have the NH- D15 and the meshify-C case 

That's a good pairing. 

15 hours ago, Radium_Angel said:

My F@H rig in my Thermaltake Level 10 GT dust filters in the basement have stopped picking up any dust, and it's been six months!!!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25