Explain Your Username

DLM_012
On 27/04/2018 at 12:58 AM, wasab said:

Mine was suppose to be wasabi(I always eat that with sushi) but I misspelled so ended up with wasab.

You can change your username now. Once every... Year, I think it was.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

The name of the Main Character in my first fictional book (no you can't buy it)

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

I'm so pro. Hahahahaha. Hahaha ... ha ha? Yeah, sorry about that.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

MacBook Pro 13" (2018) | ThinkPad x230 | iPad Air 2     

~(˘▾˘~)   (~˘▾˘)~

So, short story short - I chose the nickname based on my aiming in FPS ability.

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

PrometheanCat-1970

1970 = I was hatched.

Promethean = Prometheus = Teacher = pissed off the gods.

Cat = Dogs and cats... living together?! House panthers are the worst/best.

My nickname. 5 is also my favorite number, and I don't know why I have it three times! Coincidentally, 555 is written on the nail clippers I use, but no one wants to know that lol!

On 4/29/2013 at 8:53 PM, DLM_012 said:

Maybe this is a silly topic, idk lol. I can't think of anything else to make a thread about on here so I thought I'd give this a go.

Anyways, I'll start first.

DLM are my initials and the underscore simply serves as a space between the 012. 012 represents 2012, the year I graduated from high school.

It started in roblox. I needed the most obnoxious username. CloroxBleach was taken. CloroxBleach69 was not allowed due to... 69. So, being a good Christian, I had to do CloroxBleach57, or CloroxBleachMissionary.

"Shashabooey" - Po

i used to play with 100 kb/s download speed and between 150 to 300 ping constantly. it took me a week to download MW2 on console. any update took ages and if anyone else was using the internett in my house the ping skyrocketed and i would disconnect. there was also issues of disconnecting every 30 min due to an unknown issue. that is where my name comes from. if GoldenLag is taken in any game i use DiamondLag. damn you if you ever take up my username in a game

On 4/28/2018 at 2:37 AM, Ashiella said:

The name of the Main Character in my first fictional book (no you can't buy it)

can we recieve a document download containing the book? im ready to pay enough money to at least buy a few packets of doritos. 

Ummm Rp name really, Liked the second name Colson and Alex is just a shortened version of my full name....

Kinda odd because I hate being called Alex....

Other Names I would go by is Xander Bullet (Another Rp name with part of my first name) and The157Gamer -Literally don't know where this came from like just a Number and a gamer.....

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

Totes fav character, duh!! 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

Skiiwee is a nickname given to me by one of my pilots from my time in the Military. I added the 29 onto it as its the day of the month for my birthday. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

2 hours ago, Alex Colson said:

Ummm Rp name really, Liked the second name Colson and Alex is just a shortened version of my full name....

so you are chaning your name at the first oppertunity you get?

My nickname when playing minecraft on the phone while we are at school with some friends of mine. They were called HondJoch, because he had a dog that was very aggressive and he always came to school with wounds on his face and hands. KaasJoch, because he literally was in love with cheese. WalvisJoch, because he was "pretty big".

19 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

so you are chaning your name at the first oppertunity you get?

Not Exactly just liked the surname Colson for an RP name (Was watching Agents of Shield a lot at the time) and wanted to somewhat relate to my own name which is why the First name is just a partial of my actual name.

Only Reason my name here Is Alex Colson is that it became second nature to go by my Rp name than my real one :D plus don't like giving out personal info so readily...

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

2 minutes ago, Alex Colson said:

Not Exactly just liked the surname Colson for an RP name (Was watching Agents of Shield a lot at the time) and wanted to somewhat relate to my own name which is why the First name is just a partial of my actual name.

Only Reason my name here Is Alex Colson is that it became second nature to go by my Rp name than my real one :D plus don't like giving out personal info so readily...

i usually respond to the name "Golden" as it is used quite often by people in voice chat (and it rolls of the tounge a lot better). im quite slacked when it comes to giving out my name. usually "Golden" is used regardless of what i tell them

Eve online 

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

I feel like my user is self-explanatory.

b67.jpeg

Scratch dog put wombat... you know what's up.

Also because I found my user name to be funny.

Chevy_Monsenhor, a friend said that.

Back in high school i was already a car nerd, specially nerdy about Chevy cars and trucks, one day i had this long conversation with one of my friends about old brazilian Chevy C10s, and i knew their history from the tip of my tongue, and he told me i was some sort of "Chevy Monsenhor" (i think he meant to say "wizard", but whatever). Next time i got to register on something, i remembered the "Chevy Monsenhor" deal and signed up like that.

My other username is "1984_C10", which i tend to use on audio forums, its the model and year of my truck.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

Ezzy is my nickname (based on my surname) and 525 was part of my best mates PSN handle when I got mine (so people could see they got pwned by two people who knew each other), and I believe he got the 525 from his old computer, which was a Medion-525 or something.

Rather boring in the end xD

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

1 hour ago, GoldenLag said:

i usually respond to the name "Golden" as it is used quite often by people in voice chat (and it rolls of the tounge a lot better). im quite slacked when it comes to giving out my name. usually "Golden" is used regardless of what i tell them

Eh if i play or talk to them long enough ill give it out. Or when someone decides to read my Whole gt out every time...

BarackOBatman or Barack-O-Batman

It was a funny movie idea we BS'ed about back in high school. Basically Obama is Batman. Totally my friends idea, so i pretty much stole it but its been my username for just about everything for the past 7 or 8 years.

Share any interests with me? Feel free to message me just to chit chat about whatever. 

(Music) Depeche Mode, The Cure, Pink Floyd, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds, Cocteau Twins, MGMT, Boy Harsher, The Smiths, Drab Majesty, Chelsea Wolfe, Carly Rae Jepsen, The Smashing Pumpkins, Virgin Prunes, Sky Ferreira, London After Midnight, Jonathan Coulton, Alvvays, Clan of Xymox, Bauhaus, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Anna Von Hausswolff, Joy Division, Sisters of Mercy, She Wants Revenge, The Frozen Autumn, My Bloody Valentine, Type O Negative, The Birthday Party, Leonard Cohen, Switchblade Symphony, Metallica, Creedance Clearwater Revival, Eagles, Elton John, Billy Joel.

(Games) PUBG, Metro Series, Command and Conquer games, Warhammer 40,000 games, Company of Heroes (2), RDR2, CoD4

(Other) Going to the goth club, Firearms, Building PCs (Especially budget PC builds), Playing instruments (Guitar, Piano APP for PC, Otamatone, Trombone) Camping, Board Games

Neliz refers to my nickname as a kid which is based off my real name, Niels. The mastr part is just something that stuck from the good old MSN days.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Spony came from the combination of Sony (my dad's nickname) and Spore (A childhood game that I still enjoy)

I also use ExalyThor. This came up in my head when I creaded my League account. It's the combination of a sword and a hammer. Hammer+Sword=AXE

I like AMD

CPU: Ryzen 5 1600 MOBO: MSI Tomahawk B350 GPU: Reference cooled GTX 980 Storage: Intel SSD5 256Gb RAM: 8gb Geil EVO Potenza Case:  Phanteks p300 PSU: EVGA 500 watt CPU Cooler: AMD wraith spire

Steam: maxarooni4

Battle.net: MAX

If you have an Oculus HMU in dead and buried