What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

First game I played was sonic the hedgehog

But the games I played most during my childhood were daggerfall and morrowind..

Sly 3 for playtation 2 played trough it at least 10 times.

Prince of Persia The Shadow and The Flames. I still love it by playing it on DOSBox.

Either battlefield Vietnam, or Tony hawks underground 2.

Maybe Cell damage.

Im not sure which of these came first. All solid games to this day!

Rig:   Case: Corsair 760t  Motherboard: Asus Z97-A  CPU: i5 4690k @ 4.4Ghz  RAM: 8GB XMS3  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 Cooling: CM Nepton 280L Storage: 1 TB Seagate Baracuda & Crucial CT240M 240GB SSD PSU: Corsair CSM 650W

Upgrades:   GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI RAM: HyperX Fury White 16GB Storage: 3TB WD Green PSU: Superflower Leadex Plat 1000w

"My PC is just substitute for the things in life I'd much rather be doing, It passes the time."

the sims and half life 2

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

half life 1, was the first PC game i played and got me hooked on PC gaming everything about it was great, graphics, gameplay, story , loved it and it ran on the first PC my parents bought =) 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

crash bandicoot (1)

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

Midtown Madness

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

PC - Battleships more than 17 years ago :)

Sega (console) - cant remember the first but I loved shooting ducks with a pistol controler.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

I <3 Hyper Dimension Neptunia

First I ever played?  Command and Conquer.  And I loved that game.  So damn much.

That game is a masterpiece. I replayed the whole campaign again like 2 years ago. The music is awesome. http://www.openra.net 

That game is a masterpiece. I replayed the whole campaign again like 2 years ago. The music is awesome. http://www.openra.net 

YEP!  I've played literally every single C&C game since they came out, all but C&C 4 as that one was quite.. just.. the beta was horrible the full game was taking away all that was good with the series.  But yeah, one of the best and most recognizable game franchises in my mind.  C&C, Street Fighter, Counter-Strike, and Halo.  Games that truly transformed my childhood.  And then the game that killed my life - WoW.  It took nearly a decade of my life, but damnit.. it's hold is gone from me!

Zelda Ocarina of Time on n64...

INTEL CORE I3 4130 | EVGA Nvidia GTX 750 Ti | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz DDR3 | COOLERMASTER HAF 912 | ASUS H81M-C/CSM LGA 1150

I honestly don't remember. I actually think it was the original GTA on my mother's son's PC. 

wouldn't that make that person your brother?

INTEL CORE I3 4130 | EVGA Nvidia GTX 750 Ti | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz DDR3 | COOLERMASTER HAF 912 | ASUS H81M-C/CSM LGA 1150

Original Age of Empires was the first game I really got into

wouldn't that make that person your brother?

I did mean mother's friend's son. Though with me being at work when I wrote that, I missed it out. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

gt3 a-spec

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB