What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

Mega man 2 for the original gameboy. Just imagine a 3 year old playing it. I hated and loved it at the same time. Loved the challenge and hated it. First console was the nes (my brothers own consoles from the 80s) as well. Even though I'm 24, I feel old after rereading my post :(... Lol

first one i remember was fable: TLC

EDIT: NOPe NEVER MIND it was the fir HALO game

I picked up TLC today. Looks like a pretty good game.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

I can't really remember as it was 30+ years ago,  it was either atari 2600 tennis (pong), devil man the dot muncher or space invaders the original.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I remember playing  Space war and Othello in an old PC, it didn't had DOS yet.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

Tekken 5 is love Tekken 5 is life

Heihachi Mishima Is Dead *EXPLOSIONS!!!!!!*

Unreal Tournament 99

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

I was 3 and I loved super Mario world on the snes. 95ish

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

I'd been playin games before this the game that really showed me that games could be more then anything my family said before was Star Wars: knights of the old republic: Sith lords (2). man that game was amazing, the fact that I could make choices and be the character in the game instead of watching them just blew my mind and I'll never forget that game. Ever.

Edit: a close runner up would be Metroid prime 3 :corruption. It was a new interaction that I had with the game and it was a lot of fun

Hard to remember, but some of them were SSX Tricky, SSX 3, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4, Tony Hawk's Underground 1 + 2, Donkey Kong Country, Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart Double Dash. The one I loved and still love the most out of those today is Tony Hawk's Underground.

Final Fantasy 9 - what proceeded was my intense love affair with jrpgs... :P
But seriously this game has ruined so many others for me; I now crave excellent story in my games :D

Case Define r3 CPU 3930k GPU EVGA GTX 780 RAM 16GB Vengeance PSU Corsair HX750W SSD Samung 840 Evo 500GB + Corsiar Force 120GB + Samsung 840 250GB HDD 2x WD Blue 1TB + Seagate 2TB Keyboard Razer Blackwidow Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 Monitor Asus MG279 Headphones Sennheiser HD700 + Beyerdynamic T51p + Sennheiser ie80 Microphone Rode Podcaster  DAC/Amp Denon DA-USB300 + Schiit Valhalla 

The Adventures of Batman and Robin on the Sega Genesis.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

I can only remember as far back as Need for Speed: Underground - But I'm pretty sure I loved games older than that!

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

Halo 3 and Mario Kart (N64)

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

Pokemon Red. First PC game was Roller Coaster Tycoon. 

3x Dell U2414H Triple Monitor Surround @ 5760x1080 / Corsair Obsidian 900D / ASUS ROG Z97 Maximus VII Hero / i7-4790K @ 4.4GHz / 2x EVGA SC GTX 780Ti SLI @ 1150MHz / 16GB GeiL DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz / 120GB Samsung 840 EVO / Corsair AX1200W PSU

Gallery: [1] [2] [3] - Fire Strike Score - Steam Profile

Without a doubt, Portal. Had a very unique game mechanic, and absolutely loved the puzzles. The story, albeit weak, was interesting. 

Portal 2 built up on the story and gameplay, and it was outstanding.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

I honestly don't remember. I actually think it was the original GTA on my mother's son's PC. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Runescape

RIP in pepperonis m8s

First game I've bought and thoroughly enjoy was World Racing. 

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

Frankly, i don't remember.. maybe Crash Bandicoot on PS1

Descent <3 that game blew my mind. 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

on PC ~ O2Jam\DotA(War3)
on PS1 ~ Team Buddies or maybe Destruction derby

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @ 4.0GHz | COOLING: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler | MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Maximus VII Formula ATX | MEMORY: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16GB (2 x 8) DDR3-1866 | STORAGE: Intel 730 Series 480GB SSD + Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX860i 80+ Platinum | GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 780Ti DirectCU II (2-Way SLI) | CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe (Black) | DISPLAY: ASUS PB278Q 27.0" (2560 x 1440) | KEYBOARD: Razer BlackWidow Chroma | MOUSE: Razer Deathadder Chroma | SOUND: Logitech Z906 5.1 Speakers / Razer Kraken Chroma | OS: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)