Are EA going to ruin titanfall

ilikepork

simple question ?? yes or no  :D

not my first post but near enough 

its too early to decide for it.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

NOW FOR ONLY $700, A NEW MECH!!! PRE-ORDER AND GET $0.5 DISCOUNT!!

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

EA ruin everything they touch.

CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.4 ghz GPU: MSI 7950 Motherboard: Asrock 970 Extreme R2  RAM: Teamgroup Elite Black 8GB 1600mhz

Case: Corsair 300r Windowed Storage: 60GB Corsair SSD boot, 1TB WD Black storage PSU: Corsair GS600 Displays: AOC 22", Acer 24" both 1920x1080 60hz

Cooling: Coolermaster V8 cpu cooler Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech G500s  Mouse Pad: Corsair MM400 Sound: Sennheiser G4ME ONE headset, Audio Technica ATH M50s

Not this time around maybe they will mess up titanfall 2

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

add a third choice and call I HAVE NO IDEA 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

They already have.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

simple question ?? yes or no  :D

If it's so simple, why can't you answer it?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

The beta alone shows that the multiplayer experience is worth 60$, with a campaign, and giant npc monsters I don't think they can mess it up...I hope

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

Well they sent a lot of PC users the Xbox One beta keys, who knows what else can go wrong

at least they had a beta
Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

This question doesnt even need to be asked -.- of course they will

10 yes 9 no it does this will end today  :D

Well they sent a lot of PC users the Xbox One beta keys, who knows what else can go wrong

Thats funny they sent me both -.-

Come on guys it's EA were talking about what could they possibly do to ruin Titanfall? 
Hmw8RyJ.gif

*Sarcasm* 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You're asking me to predict the future...

I have played Titanfall beta and if they are gonna mess up the game, we would have seen it already.

Comb it with a brick

I don't know. I have a little more faith in EA than I used to. I blame BF4's problems on DICE.

EA rushed DICE into releasing BF4 before COD:Ghosts. Meaning, EA they didn't care about the state of the game, they just wanted it out before Ghosts. How is this DICE's fault?

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

EA rushed DICE into releasing BF4 before COD:Ghosts. Meaning, EA they didn't care about the state of the game, they just wanted it out before Ghosts. How is this DICE's fault?

Maybe because they decided to put time and effort into an overly ambitious idea called levelution, which didn't even end up making much of a difference on most of the maps.

Maybe because they decided to put time and effort into an overly ambitious idea called levelution, which didn't even end up making much of a difference on most of the maps.

Doesn't matter how much time they invested into that. EA still forced them to release it before it was done.

Doesn't matter how much time they invested into that. EA still forced them to release it before it was done.

It's about prioritizing your time, and DICE never did that. It's not like DICE never knew their deadline date.

It's about prioritizing your time, and DICE never did that. It's not like DICE never knew their deadline date.

A little difficult to take out a feature of the game that's been marketed since day one. It's not like EA couldn't have pushed the deadline back.

A little difficult to take out a feature of the game that's been marketed since day one. It's not like EA couldn't have pushed the deadline back.

The feature wasn't a core game mechanic. It wouldn't have been that difficult for them to remove it.