how to contact linus or someone else at LMG

ploopr_yt
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

"I'm sorry what?" was my first reaction to this. I'll lock this to prevent community tearing you to shreds.

Firs of all, all LMG employees have accounts on the forums. You can try to reach them out this way, but unless its important issue with Floatplane, LTTStore.com, one of the sponsors, fake channel or something along those lines, they most likely will ignore it.

As said, LMG has lots of social media accounts. You can find them listed in here https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34488-follow-linus-media-group/ or at their official website https://linusmediagroup.com/. Website has also Contact Us form to make more official, like business, inquiries. Even their Youtube channel has contact info for business inquiries https://www.youtube.com/user/LinusTechTips/about.

As last note. Your opening post is very messy, and sorry to say this, makes you look very unprofessional and rather young. If your intention would be to make video building PC with Linus as a fan, that probably won't happen. LTX is much better place to meet him. Linus is company CEO and very busy man. So only way overall to get to make video with him is to have notable Youtube channel where you both can benefit from it, or represent some company which is willing to shove money to him, or get chosen by another company or foundation (ROG Rig Reboot or Make-a-Wish etc.). Contacting someone for business proposal (pretty much what making video with Linus/LMG is) should be treated like applying for a job. Using proper language and presenting reasons why this should happen. How will they benefit from it etc.

yes i know there is a contact us thing somewhere but i want to know if he has like social media were i can contact him cuz i want to build a pc with him, and before u say anything about quarantine first off we live in BC were we have a garbage premier and he saids that there is no LOCKDOWN but people r recommended to stay inside. i live close to the studio richmond to surrey is like 30 minutes. i just want to build a pc with him because i really want to meet him and also so then i could start a youtube channel. sry if i sound annoying lol

raymond   

I doubt this will happen speaking that he’s been staying at home, not even going to the office. Not even the fact that he probably won’t just let someone in to build a pc by asking, as others will start asking and creat a shit storm of requests. Most of the videos were he builds a pc with someone are R.O.G rig reboot, or a special video for another YouTuber.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

8 minutes ago, ploopr_yt said:

yes i know there is a contact us thing somewhere but i want to know if he has like social media were i can contact him cuz i want to build a pc with him, and before u say anything about quarantine first off we live in BC were we have a garbage premier and he saids that there is no LOCKDOWN but people r recommended to stay inside

The fact that there is no official lockdown doesn't mean you shouldn't practice social-distancing, mate. Linus is practicing social-distancing, ergo not going to happen.

9 minutes ago, ploopr_yt said:

i just want to build a pc with him because i really want to meet him and also so then i could start a youtube channel.

You're not giving any good reason for why he should dedicate some of his limited amount of time to help you start a channel. "But I want!" isn't a good reason.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Hm.

Sure, LTT and Linus both have public Twitter accounts. You can message them (probably? I've never used Twitter 🤷‍♂️), but they probably won't respond to your request unless you have a particularly compelling reason/unique circumstances.

20 minutes ago, ploopr_yt said:

i just want to build a pc with him because i really want to meet him and also so then i could start a youtube channel.

Think less, "I want to do a thing with LTT for X, Y, and Z," and more along the lines of, "What does LTT stand to gain from my proposal?"

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

13 minutes ago, Eschew said:

Hm.

Sure, LTT and Linus both have public Twitter accounts. You can message them (probably? I've never used Twitter 🤷‍♂️), but they probably won't respond to your request unless you have a particularly compelling reason/unique circumstances.

Think less, "I want to do a thing with LTT for X, Y, and Z," and more along the lines of, "What does LTT stand to gain from my proposal?"

He talked about this in an honest answers video. My advice to you is you don't need him to start your channel. You can build a PC yourself. He has millions of fans so he can't just help you because then everyone would start asking.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

no. this will most likely never happen.

he has limited time, and with the lockdown, hes not really going out and meeting people.

besides, linus has millions of fans, if everyone wanted to build a pc with him, he wouldnt be able to film any videos.

stuff is cool. stuff that has fancy lighting is cooler. stuff that has fancy lighting and works is the coolest.

i game so i know a bit abt gaming tech, not much abt professional tech.

writing this as i finish a 3 hour D2 sesh so excuse anything wrong.

not to hate on you but asking a way to contact Linus just to start a YouTube or build a PC with him? I mean why? He is a busy man running a "company" he need a lot of time and resources why would he do such thing? just saying again not hating on you want to point that out.

"I'm sorry what?" was my first reaction to this. I'll lock this to prevent community tearing you to shreds.

Firs of all, all LMG employees have accounts on the forums. You can try to reach them out this way, but unless its important issue with Floatplane, LTTStore.com, one of the sponsors, fake channel or something along those lines, they most likely will ignore it.

As said, LMG has lots of social media accounts. You can find them listed in here https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34488-follow-linus-media-group/ or at their official website https://linusmediagroup.com/. Website has also Contact Us form to make more official, like business, inquiries. Even their Youtube channel has contact info for business inquiries https://www.youtube.com/user/LinusTechTips/about.

As last note. Your opening post is very messy, and sorry to say this, makes you look very unprofessional and rather young. If your intention would be to make video building PC with Linus as a fan, that probably won't happen. LTX is much better place to meet him. Linus is company CEO and very busy man. So only way overall to get to make video with him is to have notable Youtube channel where you both can benefit from it, or represent some company which is willing to shove money to him, or get chosen by another company or foundation (ROG Rig Reboot or Make-a-Wish etc.). Contacting someone for business proposal (pretty much what making video with Linus/LMG is) should be treated like applying for a job. Using proper language and presenting reasons why this should happen. How will they benefit from it etc.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv