What are the best keyboards for you. Post your keyboard

31 minutes ago, Lord Vile said:

Steelseries SK630. Can’t take an actual photo in lockdown at my lass’ house. Loving it so far.

4DF36C7C-150C-4821-BAC7-12D36F3FC85D.jpeg

I love steel series  i use their rival 600 mouse and their team is always so kind and responsive also they support new content creators even before 1000 subs

2 minutes ago, Gabby Tech said:

I love steel series  i use their rival 600 mouse and their team is always so kind and responsive also they support new content creators even before 1000 subs

Love the keyboard. Just swapped from them to a MM711 mouse though. 

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?

My TGR Jane v2 blue grey with Retooled Mx Blacks lubed with 205G2 + 105 Mix 55G TX Springs lubed with LSD oildaw.thumb.jpg.5c90d52963dcc51a155d2fb8189e33b5.jpg

My Duck TCV3 with Gateron Inks 
Screenshot_20200416-230300.thumb.png.155b1d0515781483af79bd7736d9157f.png

The perfect keyboard for me would probably be an OTD CL with 1984 vintage west german stems in a 1988 PCB mount mx black housing with 55g kbdmod springs, and a set of OG cherry dye subs from a Cherry G81-3000SAA (Blue arabic) 

Imageimage.jpeg.7ffc83690d7100f0a2204286b26da507.jpeg

7 hours ago, Bramimond said:

Microsoft Natural 4000

IMGP0149.jpg

I have one at work and I love all the extra function buttons and customizability of the shortcut keys. I have been considering one for gaming but keep second guessing. I tend to play RTS and City Builders. Would you suggest this keyboard for light gaming? I also code as a hobby and the ergonomics seems helpful there. 

CURRENT PC     

CPU:  Intel Core i7 4790K (4.89 Ghz @ 1.345v)

GPU:  ASUS Nvidia GTX 1650 Super @ 1950 Mhz Core Clock + 14800 Mhz DDR6

MOBO:  Asrock Z97 Anniversary 

MEMORY: Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 - 32GB @ 1900 Mhz
STORAGE:  Samsung Evo 860 500GB, Samsung Evo 840 250GB, Samsung QVO 860 1TB, Samsung QVO 860 1TB (Boot, Boot, Storage and Storage)

10 minutes ago, apv507 said:

I have one at work and I love all the extra function buttons and customizability of the shortcut keys. I have been considering one for gaming but keep second guessing. I tend to play RTS and City Builders. Would you suggest this keyboard for light gaming? I also code as a hobby and the ergonomics seems helpful there. 

I really like it, and even though its not super fancy rgb gaming titled i think it will do pretty decent job in gaming

Man, lol coding as hobby this is the only subject during my med school that i almost failed i will never forget c++

2 minutes ago, Gabby Tech said:

I really like it, and even though its not super fancy rgb gaming titled i think it will do pretty decent job in gaming

Man, lol coding as hobby this is the only subject during my med school that i almost failed i will never forget c++

It's probably easier when you can code at your own pace and not worry too much about conforming to convention.

Most of my coding is Python or C/C++ variant for Arduino. 

I don't really care about RBG but I love this keyboards macro system and how each of the shortcut keys can be changed. 

CURRENT PC     

CPU:  Intel Core i7 4790K (4.89 Ghz @ 1.345v)

GPU:  ASUS Nvidia GTX 1650 Super @ 1950 Mhz Core Clock + 14800 Mhz DDR6

MOBO:  Asrock Z97 Anniversary 

MEMORY: Corsair Vengeance LP 1600 - 32GB @ 1900 Mhz
STORAGE:  Samsung Evo 860 500GB, Samsung Evo 840 250GB, Samsung QVO 860 1TB, Samsung QVO 860 1TB (Boot, Boot, Storage and Storage)

7 minutes ago, apv507 said:

It's probably easier when you can code at your own pace and not worry too much about conforming to convention.

Most of my coding is Python or C/C++ variant for Arduino. 

I don't really care about RBG but I love this keyboards macro system and how each of the shortcut keys can be changed. 

To be honest before i start my tech channel i was using regular keyboard for everything typing, gaming and i was still good so, keep up with this keyboard you are together long she will not let u down 😄

21 hours ago, apv507 said:

I can recommend this keyboard for everything, unless you have the specific need to reach keys designed to be reached with the right hand with your left hand and/or the other way around. (For example if you lost one of your hands.)

I switched to this keyboard because of wrist pain, now I don't know how I ever could live without one.

On 4/19/2020 at 2:02 PM, Tiona said:

The struggle is real. I gave in and bought another keycap set today.

Oooh, which set?

34 minutes ago, _DeXTeR_ said:

Maybe you just ask to much for something that would be clapped by fingers :)

Maybe i like the clapping to feel good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Terrible picture, but this is my board.  I'm planning on building a lily58, which is a 58 key split.  I'm currently waiting on parts to ship.

15699806969702465281535024146883.thumb.jpg.22b1684df67a312b3756f38568497a05.jpg

Resident Mozilla Shill.   Typed on my Ortholinear JJ40 custom keyboard
               __     I am the ASCIIDino.
              / _)
     _.----._/ /      If you can see me you 
    /         /       must put me in your 
 __/ (  | (  |        signature for 24 hours.
/__.-'|_|--|_|        

8 hours ago, FezBoy said:

Oooh, which set?

GMK Frost Witch

CPU | Ryzen 7 2700X MotherboardASUS ROG STRIX B450-F (not my proudest buy but it was on sale at the time) RAM3200mhz Trident Z 16GB GPU | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 CaseLian Li 011 Air Storage500GB NVME for boot, 1TB storage, x3 3TB in raid 5 for long term storage PSUThermaltake Toughpower Grand Display(s)240hz 1080p Asus display, 4k cheap display from korea Cooling | Enermax LIQFusion 240mm Keyboard(s) | White fox w/ NK Creams( lubed with 205g0) and DSA Nerd Keycaps
, Tofu (e-white) w/ Hako Royal Purples (lubed with 104g0) and GMK Olivia, TGR Alice w/ Nixies (lubed with 205g0), Switch Coulture Alice w/ C3 Tangerines (lubed with 205g0) waiting for DSA Magic Girl, HHKB Pro 2, Leopold FC660C MiceGlorious Model O, Zowie Divina EC1-B, Logitech MX Master