2 FREE Games at EG Valued at $59.99 on Steam(sort of) April 9th + 2 FREE Games at EG Valued at $69.99 on Steam April 16th

Paul Rudd

FREE Game #1 for TODAY, April 2nd at the Epic Games store.

shrelcc33.gif.103ffc11d3e592ca06dd5d3a8f93f74d.gif

Valued at $29.99 on Steam here... Link it has 2,459 Very Positive reviews.

FREE Game #2 for TODAY, April 2nd at the Epic Games store.

closesun332.thumb.jpg.753aa243ff3481dee39dc654c6690558.jpg

Sorry Steam, you're gonna have to wait a little to get this game. Valued at $29.99 on Epic Games.

FREE Game #1 for NEXT THURSDAY, April 16th at the Epic Games store.

justcau422.gif.309695cd2e8a8d4ababb4bab28338dd2.gif

Valued at $59.99 on Steam here... Link it has 9,224 Mixed reviews.

FREE Game #2 for NEXT THURSDAY, April 16th at the Epic Games store.

wheelsaust.gif.f06201c818345ba27aa3db29bb2836d3.gif

Valued at $9.99 on Steam here... Link it has 88 Mixed reviews.

EPIC, THANK YOU!!! You continue to live up to your name!

I feel like Epic is that shitty step dad who tries to make you like them by purely through throwing money at you rather than be a nice person to be around. They should spending their money making a good store rather than spend all their money on giving out free games. I mean free games are cool and all but that isn't going to make me want to use a game store that sucks to use. 

21 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

I feel like Epic is that shitty step dad who tries to make you like them by purely through throwing money at you rather than be a nice person to be around. They should spending their money making a good store rather than spend all their money on giving out free games. I mean free games are cool and all but that isn't going to make me want to use a game store that sucks to use.

Weird, every game I've installed and played on Epic has worked flawlessly for me. I'd label them more like a college buddy that gives me free green all the time. One day, I'll never see em' again and it'll suck because his green was always some of the best money could buy.

2 hours ago, Polemical said:

Weird, every game I've installed and played on Epic has worked flawlessly for me. I'd label them more like a college buddy that gives me free green all the time. One day, I'll never see em' again and it'll suck because his green was always some of the best money could buy.

Not like that at all. A friend doesn't have ulterior motives while epic games is no friend. Like I said they are trying to buy market share in the game store industry by throwing money at people rather than just being a good game store that isn't horrible go use. 

39 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

they are trying to buy market share in the game store industry by throwing money at people rather than just being a good game store that isn't horrible go use. 

But it has been a good game store that has been the opposite of horrible to use. It's provided a flawless gaming experience for me. I could care less about whatever ulterior motives that you speak of because I don't spend a dime at Epic. Well, I spent $4.99 on Far Cry 5(a no brainer) but other than that I haven't spent a dime. Yet my Epic library is at 107 games right now. 106 in which were given to me for free. It would be 108 but I missed 2 games, one of which was given out in 2015 when I didn't even have an Epic Games account.

If you had millions of dollars of Fortnite money, you'd play golf all day long and not even think about what the store back home is doing too.

1 hour ago, Polemical said:

But it has been a good game store that has been the opposite of horrible to use. It's provided a flawless gaming experience for me. I could care less about whatever ulterior motives that you speak of because I don't spend a dime at Epic. Well, I spent $4.99 on Far Cry 5(a no brainer) but other than that I haven't spent a dime. Yet my Epic library is at 107 games right now. 106 in which were given to me for free. It would be 108 but I missed 2 games, one of which was given out in 2015 when I didn't even have an Epic Games account.

If you had millions of dollars of Fortnite money, you'd play golf all day long and not even think about what the store back home is doing too.

That has not been my experience. Obviously games still work but that is not what I am referring to. It lacks features that most other stores have. Also I find it amusing you talk like it is ok for them to neglect their store simply because fortnite is so successful so they don't have to try. If they are doing so well with fortnite I don't understand why they would go into the game store market only to spend no money on making a good game store. 

26 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

It lacks features that most other stores have.

Oh lord, here we go. And which features that it lacks do you personally just have to have? Preferably ones that aren't on their road map. Steam lacked features in 2003 and now that it's 17 years later they have many features people want.

They just added a wish-list(why people need this for a couple hundred games is beyond me). They put achievements, DLC and more country currencies on their Up Next road map. Mod support is really close as well, they're currently doing quality assurance testing and polishing the modding experience(better to do this than ship it broken).

26 minutes ago, Brooksie359 said:

I find it amusing you talk like it is ok for them to neglect their store simply because fortnite is so successful so they don't have to try. If they are doing so well with fortnite I don't understand why they would go into the game store market only to spend no money on making a good game store.

I told you, they're busy golfing. I'm dead serious about that. There's over 600 golf courses in Epics backyard and are some of the best golf courses in the country.

The Epic Games store is more than good, it's great actually. Give it more than 16 months.

54 minutes ago, Polemical said:

Oh lord, here we go. And which features that it lacks do you personally just have to have? Preferably ones that aren't on their road map. Steam lacked features in 2003 and now that it's 17 years later they have many features people want.

They just added a wish-list(why people need this for a couple hundred games is beyond me). They put achievements, DLC and more country currencies on their Up Next road map. Mod support is really close as well, they're currently doing quality assurance testing and polishing the modding experience(better to do this than ship it broken).

I told you, they're busy golfing. I'm dead serious about that. There's over 600 golf courses in Epics backyard and are some of the best golf courses in the country.

The Epic Games store is more than good, it's great actually. Give it more than 16 months.

I don't really get it either. EGS has a rudimentary friends system, and back when I had Steam friends we all just ended up using Discord anyways, so it's not like "friends" is a valid concern. The only use for a wishlist I have is to put games in there and Steam tells me when they're on sale, and I still don't buy them because I'm broke.

It can't be UI and layout, Steam is atrocious for that, and brilliantly inconsistent. Steams front end is an afterbirth mess of multiple revisions that never coalesced nor quite learned how to read. Trying to filter through thousands of dog shit tier games is an effort in futility. Ever since I've installed Galaxy 2.0 I've only launched Steam to nab the very few freebies you've posted.

User reviews are generally pretty trash, and often get abused on Steam, especially in conjunction with the exceptionally basic like/dislike bar, instead of a more reasonable 5 or 10 point scoring system like GOG has. EGS does have open critic scores.

The Home screen seems to appropriately show big news and releases, unlike Steam, which is constantly inundated with heaps of random bullshit.

#Muricaparrotgang

whoa, just cause 4. Nice. How do you find these deals anyhow

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

22 minutes ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

whoa, just cause 4. Nice. How do you find these deals anyhow

I dunno, I just wake up and...

they just show up.