The LTT F@H Team is Now Rank 4 World Wide

Like the Title says we have moved up again. Great work everyone :) Next up is passing folding at EVGA for rank 3

https://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_overtake.php?s=&t=223518

Edited by unholyprfection
Updated with new rank

Intel 7600K Over Clocked to 4.8 jibahurtz, GTX 1080 Founders Edition space heater, Cooler Master 212 Evo jet engine, 8GB DDR4 Ballistic Ram, 250GB hyperX ssd, Fractel Design Define S, Blue snowball on an arm mount, mismatched god monitors, dual keyboards, LG mouse (no vital signs, Think it died.)

In less than 24hrs we will be in 4th place. 😁

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 hour ago, CircleTech said:

So the only people who are beating us are curecoin (so a financial Incentive to fold), Team EVGA (also provides financial incentives to fold in the form of Free GPUs), and Anonymous (who is really just everyone that cared to help out). 

Damn son. We got 4th place without any of that stuff!

We have a fantastic community.

theatermove.gif

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I've been team 32 (overclockers.com) for about 14 years.  Our 200-ish active folders didnt stand a chance.  Good work

Those are some insane numbers, almost equal to Default in points/24h and likely to pass it 

Just got back from work (considered essential but shutting down as of tonight due to a lack of work). We should be at rank 4 within the next 6-8 hours (give or take depending on how much time there is between reaching the right number of points and extreme overclocking updating the points)

Edited by unholyprfection
correcting time estimate for rank 4

Intel 7600K Over Clocked to 4.8 jibahurtz, GTX 1080 Founders Edition space heater, Cooler Master 212 Evo jet engine, 8GB DDR4 Ballistic Ram, 250GB hyperX ssd, Fractel Design Define S, Blue snowball on an arm mount, mismatched god monitors, dual keyboards, LG mouse (no vital signs, Think it died.)

@SansVarnic @TVwazhere Should I update this post when we reach 4th or make a new one? Don't want to be that guy that spams rank update posts but want to keep ppl updated as I know not everyone checks the stats every couple hours like I do 🤣

20 minutes ago, unholyprfection said:

@SansVarnic @TVwazhere Should I update this post when we reach 4th or make a new one? Don't want to be that guy that spams rank update posts but want to keep ppl updated as I know not everyone checks the stats every couple hours like I do 🤣

Yes I would do an update to the OP rather than a new post every time. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

Yes I would do an update to the OP rather than a new post every time. 

OK thanks :)

3 hours ago, unholyprfection said:

Yes please update in the same thread.

BUT I got you covered...

4TH PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

image.thumb.png.692c33811b5b97c7572694f36e95cd18.png

Here's to the LTT Folding Team 🥳🎉

See the source image

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

10 hours ago, SansVarnic said:

Yes please update in the same thread.

BUT I got you covered...

4TH PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Celebration GIF by Steve Harvey TV - Find & Share on GIPHY

Just woke up and edited the Title. We are now producing more than the default team as well. That is an insane amount of computing power (Kinda want to know if the LTT team alone is producing enough to beat out one of the top super computers)

amazing work everyone. Keep those points flowing and we will be moving up again in no time.

6 minutes ago, unholyprfection said:

(Kinda want to know if the LTT team alone is producing enough to beat out one of the top super computers)

Yes.

It has been reported (i dont have the source atm) that F@H currently generates more than the top 5 supercomputers together.

I would gander by the numbers LTT Folding Team is producing we are probably at or above par with one of the top ten at least.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 minute ago, SansVarnic said:

Yes.

It has been reported (i dont have the source atm) that F@H currently generates more than the top 5 supercomputers together.

Yes I recall hearing they passed an exoflop for the full network. Will have to do some math to see if the LTT team is generating enough power to top any of those supercomputers. (I heard we make up about 20%-25% of the network at the moment According to @GOTSpectrum's blog post today) so est 250Pflops (I think) from the LTT community, and Summit (The fastest super computer) had a peak of just over 200Pflops. So that means theoretically we are producing more than the worlds fastest computer as a team right now :) 

1 minute ago, unholyprfection said:

Yes I recall hearing they passed an exoflop for the full network. Will have to do some math to see if the LTT team is generating enough power to top any of those supercomputers. (I heard we make up about 20%-25% of the network at the moment According to @GOTSpectrum's blog post today) so est 250Pflops (I think) from the LTT community, and Summit (The fastest super computer) had a peak of just over 200Pflops. So that means theoretically we are producing more than the worlds fastest computer as a team right now :) 

We are down to 22% of the total, PICK UP THE SLACK 

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. - Socrates

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-GAMING 5
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
    Cooler Master - MasterCase H500P
  • Storage
    Western Digital Black 250GB, Seagate BarraCuda 1TB x2
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

@unholyprfection

Top 10 Supercomputers in the world by computational power.

Year Supercomputer Peak speed (Rmax) Location
2018 IBM Summit 122.3 PFLOPS DoE-Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Tennessee, USA
2016 F@H (Folding at Home) 100 PFLOPS  
2016 Sunway TaihuLight 93.01 PFLOPS Wuxi, China
2013 NUDT Tianhe-2 33.86 PFLOPS Guangzhou, China
2012 Cray Titan 17.59 PFLOPS Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Tennessee, USA
2012 IBM Sequoia 16.32 PFLOPS Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, California, USA
2011 Fujitsu K computer 10.51 PFLOPS RIKEN, Kobe, Japan
2010 Tianhe-IA 2.566 PFLOPS National Supercomputing Center, Tianjin, China
2009 Cray Jaguar 1.759 PFLOPS DoE-Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Tennessee, USA
2008 IBM Roadrunner 1.105 PFLOPS DoE-Los Alamos National Laboratory, New Mexico, USA
2008 IBM Roadrunner 1.026 PFLOPS
2007 IBM Blue Gene/L 478.2 TFLOPS DoE/U.S. National Nuclear Security Administration,
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, California, USA
2005 IBM Blue Gene/L 280.6 TFLOPS
2005 IBM Blue Gene/L 136.8 TFLOPS
2004 IBM Blue Gene/L 70.72 TFLOPS DoE/IBM Rochester, Minnesota, USA
2002 NEC Earth Simulator 35.86 TFLOPS Earth Simulator Center, Yokohama, Japan
2000 IBM ASCI White 7.226 TFLOPS DoE-Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, California, USA
1999 Intel ASCI Red/9632 2.3796 TFLOPS DoE-Sandia National Laboratories, New Mexico, USA
1997 Intel ASCI Red/9152 1.338 TFLOPS
1996 Hitachi CP-PACS/2048 368.2 GFLOPS University of Tsukuba, Tsukuba, Japan
1996 Hitachi SR2201/1024 220.4 GFLOPS University of Tokyo, Japan
1994 Fujitsu Numerical Wind Tunnel 170.40 GFLOPS National Aerospace Laboratory, Tokyo, Japan
1993 Intel Paragon XP/S 140 143.40 GFLOPS DoE-Sandia National Laboratories, New Mexico, USA
1993 Fujitsu Numerical Wind Tunnel 124.50 GFLOPS National Aerospace Laboratory, Tokyo, Japan
Edited by SansVarnic
Corrected with F@H added.

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

8 minutes ago, GOTSpectrum said:

We are down to 22% of the total, PICK UP THE SLACK 

Folding at 100% power, 50% of the time (the other 50% is waiting on WU lol) I should be higher up in the comp based on my theoretical PPD 800K-1Mish (1080, 750TI, I5 7600K at 4.8Ghz) just need the work servers to catch up to the current demand so I can get the extra 500Kish PPD i'm missing 

@SansVarnic Wikipedia lied to me (not surprising lol) BUT in that case we are for sure beating out the top super computer with just this community. That is insane!!!

SC.thumb.JPG.cae92d970d6af3cd465a97d1bc078dd6.JPG

6 minutes ago, unholyprfection said:

Folding at 100% power, 50% of the time (the other 50% is waiting on WU lol) I should be higher up in the comp based on my theoretical PPD 800K-1Mish (1080, 750TI, I5 7600K at 4.8Ghz) just need the work servers to catch up to the current demand so I can get the extra 500Kish PPD i'm missing 

Getting WU is the biggest bottleneck for me as well. Hopefully if Linus gets that node set up we can boost our numbers. 

As a side not we are at the #3 monthly position now, only beat by default and curecoin. We are within range of default, might be able to overtake it soon which would be massive.

4 minutes ago, unholyprfection said:

@SansVarnic Wikipedia lied to me (not surprising lol) BUT in that case we are for sure beating out the top super computer with just this community. That is insane!!!

SC.thumb.JPG.cae92d970d6af3cd465a97d1bc078dd6.JPG

Corrected the top by adding F@H from 2018.

I did just find this, it is possible the F@H crossed into EXAFLOPS with the current F@H increase due to Covid.

https://techcrunch.com/2020/03/26/coronavirus-pushes-foldinghomes-crowdsourced-molecular-science-to-exaflop-levels/

So currently F@H is the #1 Supercomputer in the world!

Spoiler

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

2 minutes ago, Killerhipo said:

Getting WU is the biggest bottleneck for me as well. Hopefully if Linus gets that node set up we can boost our numbers. 

As a side not we are at the #3 monthly position now, only beat by default and curecoin. We are within range of default, might be able to overtake it soon which would be massive.

The Linus server is online and awaiting WUs to distribute btw

My Folding Stats - Join the fight against COVID-19 with FOLDING! - If someone has helped you out on the forum don't forget to give them a reaction to say thank you!

Please put as much effort into your question as you expect me to put into answering it. 

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
    Lenovo L29w-30 29 Inch UltraWide Full HD, BenQ - XL2430(portrait), Dell P2311Hb(portrait)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

2 minutes ago, Killerhipo said:

Folding@EVGA still has us beat points wise be we are catching up quick :)

f@H.JPG

Just now, SansVarnic said:

Corrected the top by adding F@H from 2018.

I did just find this, it is possible the F@H crossed into EXAFLOPS with the current F@H increase due to Covid.

https://techcrunch.com/2020/03/26/coronavirus-pushes-foldinghomes-crowdsourced-molecular-science-to-exaflop-levels/

So currently F@H is the #1 Supercomputer in the world!

The folding at home network usually hovers around 100Pflops, it;s been that way for at least the last 6-8 months. 

But with the explosion had been ridiculous, going from 30-40K users to over 600K

PS you can see the current power of the folding network here.

https://stats.foldingathome.org/os

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

1 minute ago, unholyprfection said:

Folding@EVGA still has us beat points wise be we are catching up quick :)

f@H.JPG

You need to look at the update stats to get a better idea of current production levels.

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240

1 minute ago, GOTSpectrum said:

The folding at home network usually hovers around 100Pflops, it;s been that way for at least the last 6-8 months. 

But with the explosion had been ridiculous, going from 30-40K users to over 600K

PS you can see the current power of the folding network here.

https://stats.foldingathome.org/os

I was wondering where those stats were located. Thanks :)  (Page had been down the other day when I was looking for it)

Just now, unholyprfection said:

I was wondering where those stats were located. Thanks :)  (Page had been down the other day when I was looking for it)

No worries!

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5950X
  • Motherboard
  • RAM
    32GB DDR4 3200
  • GPU
    Inno3D 4070 Ti
  • Case
  • Storage
  • PSU
    EVGA Supernova 1000w 
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
    MasterLiquid Lite 240