My official goodbye :)

ttam

cya mate.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

not to sound ignorant but do people really reply this stuff in the hardware subforums? i don't go there since there's more that enough people that know more that i and is going to be while since i can buy another piece of tech

anyways well that does seems to be a point to get annoyed if it passes to often but still doesn't seem a good reason to stop being here if you liked it at first 

there are some good people out there

then there are the 9 year olds that just say what other people are saying to make it sound like they know something concrete but are just a bunch of parrots repeating the same stuff over and over

"You are one of the kids I hate most of this forum.  Just going to leave it at that."

@Lanoi u just got slammed. but in all honesty u are one of these immature kids. not saying to act older than your age or anything.... but yea

I would like you to as if I am being disruptive on this forum I need to stop.

based  on your recent posts alone ( ones on your profile)

then no

Why do you guys bash on him for clicking on threads you don't like or whatever, and yet you do the same thing here. If you don't like the guy, leave him alone, no need to be a child. Anyways, peace out @ttam . While we didn't agree on a lot of things, I wish you the best.

This is exactly the reason I stopped being as active as I used to be. People like you just bitch and complain about the forum getting worse and don't actually try to do anything to change it. If you don't like something, try your hardest to ignore it, and if something doesn't feel appropriate, report it and move on. You don't need to dramatize it and call out a group of people. Most of the things you mentioned only happen in the off topic sub forum. I would say just ignore the off topic subforum completely and you'll get by with a happy life. I know that a month ago, I was bitching and complaining too, but now I have realized there's nothing I can do about so I deal with it. And you should, too.

...You threw a screamer link into a thread a while back. You lost all right to complain.

alright. So you are clearly the shining beam of an ideal person on this forum when you are

1. disrespecting other members

2. YOU are being hypocritical by bitching and complaining about the forum even though YOU are now BITCHING about the bitching. WHAT?!

3. Immature with the way you respond to people

I understand you want to leave but these threads are useless and are just a way for you to be all dramatic about nothing.

If you can't click on something or tolerate what someone else says (clearly you haven't been on the internet long enough) then you should leave, I don't think you are suited to be a part of this community if this is the way you act on your way out.

what's that I sense? is that beef??

/s   read my spoiler pls

qviexosvl7ahkvmri9kv.jpeg

hi assasin how r u today buddy, srs tho if you're prepared to be on the interwebs, you should be already expecting the idiots+trolls, 12 year olds.  It's part of the interwebs.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Can we get a new sub forum- for Drama?

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

It sounds like you haven't watched enough of the right anime. The amount of variety makes it hard not to be able to satisfy just about anyone with the correct show. 

Agreed. @nicehat, if you like Attack on Titan, and wish to watch more anime like it, brace yourself. I say that because AoT is one of the exceptional anime. It's hard to find one just like it. There are lots that are as gorey/dark as it, but nothing really has all the elements that AoT has. That I've found anyway. You'll only find similar. Not "same". 

For similar anime, look to Hellsing: Ultimate OVA, Black Lagoon, Elfen Lied, and things of that nature. They're all dark, action-y, gorey, and they are all philosophical in their own way. That's how they are similar to AoT. But since you are only a few episodes in, you may or may not like some of the things that crop up in AoT. Find out what you end up really liking about it and I'm sure, if you are interested, someone here can help find something else you'd like that's anime.

Also, nice zombie reference. I never thought of Titans as giant zombies, but they basically are. I mean really, it's like copy/paste. Genius.

I was just thinking this the other day. The content just isn't the same. 

Thanks. Glad I'm not the only one who feels this way.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Can we get a new sub forum- for Drama?

Yeah I'm not quite sure why people get so dam flustered..

It's the dam internet lol

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

Who the heck is ttam? It doesn't matter how many posts somebody has or how active he is. If he doesn't have one, and only one avatar, it's like he never existed! :D

He's got a point though.

who cares...

"If you don't like a rule...

Just follow it...

Reach on top...

And change the rule."

- Adolf Hitler

(just put it into the forum degrading context and you will see what im trying to get across)

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

"If you don't like a rule...

Just follow it...

Reach on top...

And change the rule."

- Adolf Hitler

(just put it into the forum degrading context and you will see what im trying to get across)

THANK YOU! you just helped my with my history homework i was looking for a quote from hitler to use in my ww2 work :P 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Damnit, sorry dude. It was nice having you here and I wish you luck on your future internet adventures.

You'll be missed   :(

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

Ok, goodbye, whoever you are.

You're and your are not the same. Neither are their, there, and they're. Defiantly and Definitely are definitely not the same. Definately and Rediculous are not words, and you should feel bad for misspelling them. If English is your first language, you don't have a learning disorder, and you get any of these wrong, you are making the entire forum slightly dumber by doing so. Please take the extra three seconds to type properly, and have a nice day.

I am going to end this here. Yes, there is a level of immaturity on the forum but what do you expect? The majority of the viewership is made up of 12-19 year olds - in most places they can't drink or drive. You're telling people that the kids that by general consensus, aren't mature that they're immature. Right.

To all of you for the thousandth time, if you see a post and you don't think it belongs: report it. Also if you aren't aware, you can block people.