What brand should I go with??? Razer, Corsair, Logitech?

What setup brand should I go with?

I don't want to use multiple different brand because that's different softwares. So I was going to go with Corsair but I'm not sure what mouse to get, and their ratings are lower than razers. I have always had Razer, their decent but my current Razer Naga chroma has always been a pain. Then there's Logitech, but again... I'm just not sure. Everyone around me is telling me Corsair and Logitech is way better but I like razers software, their hardware is o.k.but I do have problems with them. And when I read the reviews for other companies it's the same problems I have with my mouse. So basically I'm just confused and scared to spend 500 on a new mouse, keyboard, mouse pad, and headset. Sorry for the essay Bois but I really hope someone can give me advice. I will say that I never see Linus using Razer, so maybe I should just yolo it and go for Corsair. 

By the way I'm an FPS gamer, so I play MW recently, PUBG, R6 siege, and I do some streaming. Thank y'all for the help!

>tech news

Razer makes shit products, Corsair makes meh products, Logitech makes good products.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

I can't compare because I've only ever used Logitech, but Logitech hasn't let me down.  Their software is pretty unobtrusive also. 

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

I can't compare because I've only ever used Logitech, but Logitech hasn't let me down.  Their software is pretty unobtrusive also. 

Edit:

I've had a mouse wheel fail on me on the G402, but Logitech didn't hesitate in sending out a new one.  The replacement hasn't had any problems.  They also didn't ask for the defective one to be returned to them.  

AMD Ryzen 5800XFractal Design S36 360 AIO w/6 Corsair SP120L fans  |  Asus Crosshair VII WiFi X470  |  G.SKILL TridentZ 4400CL19 2x8GB @ 3800MHz 14-14-14-14-30  |  EVGA 3080 FTW3 Hybrid  |  Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB - Boot Drive  |  Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB - Game Drive  |  Seagate 1TB HDD - Media Drive  |  EVGA 650 G3 PSU | Thermaltake Core P3 Case 

I've tried corsair and razor but razor is bad quality, corsair iCue is just one big code of problems. I recently switched to logitech speakers gaming headset and mouse and I am not having any problems. The software is great and it doesn't let me down. I've had previous logitech gear in the past couple of years and none of them have broke for me so I am really going to recommend logitech because its good quality

Pumas.EXE has stopped responding...

• CPU
    RYZEN 5 1600
  • Motherboard
    ASROCK B450 PRO 4
  • RAM
    16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX
  • GPU
    PowerColor RX 5700
  • Case
    Corsair Carbide 275r
  • Storage
    intel 660p 512 GB
  • PSU
    PowerSpec PS650BSM

When it comes to peripherals go Logitech.

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

This is mice and keyboard and what else?

ive had razor mice.  I’ve had two and they both had the same problem:

they used garbage button springs that were nothing but plastic bars and they broke quickly.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

-Moved to Peripherals-

Please make sure you're posting in the right subforum 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

I've had 3 Logitech mice have double click problems and a wireless keyboard that would randomly lose connection. Have a g pro now and it would sometimes switch profiles ingame for no reason so I had to disable all profiles besides the one I used the most. People act like Logitech is amazing but its not.

Logitech hasn't updated their g600 mmo mouse since it first launched so its a bit dated. If you want to go corsair their scimitar mouse is pretty good. Assuming you're looking for a mmo mouse since you have a naga.

Depends also what you want. Personally, I don't need software features for any, can do and adjust settings without. Depends which brand of what part. I have CM kb, HyperX headset, Zowie mouse. 

I take it you'd want everything from one brand, which is ideal I guess at least software wise if you care. On Razer side the Viper is awesome mouse especially for fps games. Maybe would go Corsair for kb and Logitech for headset. 

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

26 minutes ago, Paranoid Kami said:

I've had 3 Logitech mice have double click problems and a wireless keyboard that would randomly lose connection. Have a g pro now and it would sometimes switch profiles ingame for no reason so I had to disable all profiles besides the one I used the most. People act like Logitech is amazing but its not.

Logitech hasn't updated their g600 mmo mouse since it first launched so its a bit dated. If you want to go corsair their scimitar mouse is pretty good. Assuming you're looking for a mmo mouse since you have a naga.

I can't relate to you. Are you a mouse slammer?

Pumas.EXE has stopped responding...

• CPU
    RYZEN 5 1600
  • Motherboard
    ASROCK B450 PRO 4
  • RAM
    16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX
  • GPU
    PowerColor RX 5700
  • Case
    Corsair Carbide 275r
  • Storage
    intel 660p 512 GB
  • PSU
    PowerSpec PS650BSM

4 minutes ago, Pumas_committed_bottleneck said:

I can't relate to you. Are you a mouse slammer?

Nope.

Razer has a single actually decent keyboard, the Huntsman TE. Logitech and Corsair only sell bottom of the barrel garbage keyboards. Alternatively, you could get a custom keyboard, as they usually use QMK, so you won't need a program to run on your PC. 

For mice, it's really just personal preference, Logitech and Razer both have some options that aren't too terrible. You could also get a better mouse that doesn't need dedicated software from a different brand. 

Mouse pads are personal preference. 

All three companies only sell garbage headsets, afaik. Check out headphones from a better brand, and get a separate mic. 

:)

Honestly, I've tried so many mice across all different brands... I've fallen back to my razer deathadder.. it fits my hand perfectly. With that, I also have a corsair k95 that has treated me well for 2 1/2 years. And in my case, the deathadder can store presets on the mouse so I installed the software, setup the mouse and then uninstalled it.

So IMO, Corsair Keyboards are pretty good, Some razer mice are good, Logitech makes solid products all around(except their cheap headsets). Other brands you should consider are ducky for keyboards, steelseries for some mice/headsets(sensei mouse is <3), and HyperX.

Do some searching around and look up some reviews, see what catches your eye. It's hard to go with just one brand because each company has there "better" then the other brand vibe going. If I had to choose a full on brand to go with, I would go logitech for peripherals.

Had one of those deathadders. Plastic spring. It lived about a month. Maybe they improved it.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

10 hours ago, MoJoPBS said:

IMG_20191110_202725_01.jpg

so... that taskbar placement?

✨FNIGE✨

Well, I'd recommend steelseries. IDK about their keyboards but their headsets and mice are pretty solid, but watch out for the grip pads on the mice because the grip pads on my rival 600 kept on coming off.