Great .. My car just got stolen

dylandylandylan

Update;

They found your car ..

but it’s been stripped – wheels gone, all bumpers gone, ignition drum removed, bonnet gone, stereo gone, alarm gone, dents in the remaining doors.

Its at the tow yard at the moment so I will ring the insurance company to see what to do next.

There were no finger prints – the police think they were pros.

Talk later

R.I.P. Trueno :(

#!

Update;

They found your car ..

but it’s been stripped – wheels gone, all bumpers gone, ignition drum removed, bonnet gone, stereo gone, alarm gone, dents in the remaining doors.

Its at the tow yard at the moment so I will ring the insurance company to see what to do next.

Talk later

I hope your insurance covers all of it. :)

@dylandylandylan hopefully your insurance will be nice to you and you can get a even better car.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I hope your insurance covers all of it. :)

I hope so too, but won't repay the time I put into the car etc.

@dylandylandylan hopefully your insurance will be nice to you and you can get a even better car.

Yeah, hopefully!

#!

Update;

They found your car ..

Talk later

:( Those ******.... They were pros. They cleaned the car without fingerprints and left the rest. They took your hard work. Scumbags.

I feel your pain. My brother stole 9 bucks from me.

NZXT Phantom|FX-8320 @4.4GHz|Gigabyte 970A-UD3P|240GB SSD|2x 500GB HDD|16GB RAM|2x AMD MSI R9 270|2x 1080p IPS|Win 10

Dell Precision M4500 - Dell Latitude E4310 - HTC One M8

$200 Volvo 245

I feel your pain. My brother stole 9 bucks from me.

Why do you even feel like that is ok to say? Its not even slightly comparable.

Hope the insurance covers it, I don't understand how someone do this to someone else's hard work.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Why do you even feel like that is ok to say? Its not even slightly comparable.

Hope the insurance covers it, I don't understand how someone do this to someone else's hard work.

I dunno aye, people do things for a quick buck, it's so irritating .. they'll more than likely flick off the parts they took off of it for less than a grand and I've put 10 times that into this car ... sucks so much man. 

#!

man that sucks i hope you get it back and i have had my ipod stolen before it was a second gen (this was like 5 years ago) when i found out i punched a hole through the door at school lol and all i got back was the case which was found in the toilet  

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER

Update;

They found your car ..

Talk later

Sorry to hear this. :(

Hope the insurance company isn't too much of a pain.

Best of luck

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Well I have kind of a interesting story about someone trying to steal my Chevelle. I had it sitting out in front of my apartment I was sitting up on my balcony bbqing some stuff for dinner and these two guys run up to it and smash the drivers window and get into it. These guys jab a screw driver into the ignition and start turning it over but these idiots not knowing how to start a classic car by pumping the gas pedal didn't get it started. The sound of all this caught my attention when the window broke giving me enough time to grab my phone and most importantly my Springfield xD-40. I got them out of my car and kept them there until the police came. If these guys had gotten it running they would have been in for a huge surprise that car has an absurd amount of power.

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

in like second grade some twat muffin always stole my pencils, i stopped bringing them and only kept 1 on me at all times :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

The insurance assessor just rung and told me it's a right off. 

What they didn't take off the car, they destroyed.. I'm beyond angry right now.. I'd trade all the money in the world just to be in the same room as the people responsible for a hour or so.. 

Ugh ..

Thanks guys for all the supportive comments, I'll see if I can get any pictures of the damages..

#!

The insurance assessor just rung and told me it's a right off. 

What they didn't take off the car, they destroyed.. I'm beyond angry right now.. I'd trade all the money in the world just to be in the same room as the people responsible for a hour or so.. 

Ugh ..

Thanks guys for all the supportive comments, I'll see if I can get any pictures of the damages..

Thought it was going to be an AE86 but it's still bad news.

I can definitely relate I had one of my cars stolen on Christmas Eve, I couldn't believe it, the worst part about it was I had to pay for the recovery. It wasn't worth going through the insurance where I live because I was so young at the time, my next quote would have been through the roof.

Also recently had my bicycle stolen, was a decent bike too... Scumbags. The worst part about it is you know that they are either just going to abuse it or sell it for a fraction of the cost.

Get an FRS with the insurance money (if you can afford it). There's a bright side to everything

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Well I have kind of a interesting story about someone trying to steal my Chevelle. I had it sitting out in front of my apartment I was sitting up on my balcony bbqing some stuff for dinner and these two guys run up to it and smash the drivers window and get into it. These guys jab a screw driver into the ignition and start turning it over but these idiots not knowing how to start a classic car by pumping the gas pedal didn't get it started. The sound of all this caught my attention when the window broke giving me enough time to grab my phone and most importantly my Springfield xD-40. I got them out of my car and kept them there until the police came. If these guys had gotten it running they would have been in for a huge surprise that car has an absurd amount of power.

'Murica

I would have done the same

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)