Nutcoin is Coming!

Your faith in the coin is misplaced in my opinion. So many coins just like this pop up every hour and with each new currency the value goes down for all of them and it gets harder and harder for them to catch on. There is really nothing about "nutcoin" that other currencies don't also do. In fact you say in 2018 it is hoped to be valued at 1.00 per coin. Well I promise you Scrypt ASICs (miners that destroy GPUs) will be available to the public long before that happens so unfortunately all cryptocurrencies will end up like bitcoin in terms of difficulty eventually.

Well if I can't talk you out of it I may as well give you advice on that mining build. 270x will not give you a profit. In terms of hash/price yeah 2 beat out a 290x but the 290x demolishes the 270x in hash/power used. And the 280x beats the 290x in hash/price and is narrowly behind it in hash/power used (go ahead and read that a few times until it makes sense). Since 7950s are sold out the 280x is the best option for miners out there and if you used anything else it would be money wasted.

I hate to tell you that ASIC miners for scrypt are already available: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=444940.0

I know :P I'm gonna mine with my CPU for nutcoin (no offence but I need profit straight away)

But my CPU gets 8kh/s

Is that your A10 5800k you're mining with? I've been wondering what they might do, especially the new Kaveri chips.

Is that your A10 5800k you're mining with? I've been wondering what they might do, especially the new Kaveri chips.

Just the CPU part

Will the GPU part mine too, or do you know?

It will, but it is very unstable... VERY

I only get 14kh/s on it so I was like screw it not worth the crashing

How would i go about mining with my GTX 690? I would like to start. 

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

another digital currency...? we are already creating a bubble, let's stop before people lose everything please!

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

another digital currency...? we are already creating a bubble, let's stop before people lose everything please!

Lemme guess, messed up on BTC and now live in fear?

Lemme guess, messed up on BTC and now live in fear?

no

2017 Macbook Pro 15 inch

How would i go about mining with my GTX 690? I would like to start. 

First, you need to find a scrypt currency that you want to mine, go to their site and they should have links to their wallet that you will need to download and install onto your computer, there should also be links to the various pools where the coin can be accessed and mined through, you need to pick one and set up an account with the pool. Part of setting up your pool account will be to configure the account to both your computer and to your wallet. usually on the left side of the pool's homepage you will see an icon titled "Getting Started" there it will give you basic information for connecting to the pool and how to configure the command line in your mining program. In the case of nVidia GPU's, you need to first go to the nVidia site and download the latest Cuda software, next, you will need to search for the latest version of "cudaminer" once you download and unzip cudaminer, you will have to write a .bat file to get it to run, my .bat file looks like: cudaminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://nut.bitember.com:3336 -u PoolUserName.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword once written as a .text file, you will have to save it as a .bat file and is your command or execution file, you need to past this into either the x86 or x64 file within cudaminer. When double clicked, cudaminer should initiate in a cmd. box.

This will cause cudaminer to connect to your pool, my pool's address is: nut.bitember.com, then comes a colon 3336 that is the pool's port # and will be given to you on the getting started page, then -u Your personal pool sign-in user name.Your Worker Name -p your worker's password. All of this info you will have to originally makeup as you create your pool account.

Your payment address will look something like: NXA7XRiKeiv9pcwsYaJi2ZqHLHhsbXURSQ and will come from your wallet, this will also have to be given to the pool as you setup your account.

For anybody who is interested, that is my wallet address and I accept any and all Nutcoin donations at that address.

You will have to go through this same process for each indiviual coin you want to mine.

I'm sure I've forgotten something, but this should get you started. As always, Google and YouTube are your friends.

First, you need to find a scrypt currency that you want to mine, go to their site and they should have links to their wallet that you will need to download and install onto your computer, there should also be links to the various pools where the coin can be accessed and mined through, you need to pick one and set up an account with the pool. Part of setting up your pool account will be to configure the account to both your computer and to your wallet. usually on the left side of the pool's homepage you will see an icon titled "Getting Started" there it will give you basic information for connecting to the pool and how to configure the command line in your mining program. In the case of nVidia GPU's, you need to first go to the nVidia site and download the latest Cuda software, next, you will need to search for the latest version of "cudaminer" once you download and unzip cudaminer, you will have to write a .bat file to get it to run, my .bat file looks like: cudaminer.exe -a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://nut.bitember.com:3336 -u PoolUserName.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword once written as a .text file, you will have to save it as a .bat file and is your command or execution file, you need to past this into either the x86 or x64 file within cudaminer. When double clicked, cudaminer should initiate in a cmd. box.

This will cause cudaminer to connect to your pool, my pool's address is: nut.bitember.com, then comes a colon 3336 that is the pool's port # and will be given to you on the getting started page, then -u Your personal pool sign-in user name.Your Worker Name -p your worker's password. All of this info you will have to originally makeup as you create your pool account.

Your payment address will look something like: NXA7XRiKeiv9pcwsYaJi2ZqHLHhsbXURSQ and will come from your wallet, this will also have to be given to the pool as you setup your account.

For anybody who is interested, that is my wallet address and I accept any and all Nutcoin donations at that address.

You will have to go through this same process for each indiviual coin you want to mine.

I'm sure I've forgotten something, but this should get you started. As always, Google and YouTube are your friends.

But i mean exclusively for nutcoin.

Edit: thank  you for typing all of that out, btw.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

But i mean exclusively for nutcoin.

Edit: thank  you for typing all of that out, btw.

Start here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397938.0

That is the official thread for the coin and post #1 gives you links to all the various sites you need to get started as well as the basic information, including the vision for the coin.

All of the associated links and the wallet seem to work flawlessly and the dev.'s done a good job with all of it.

So I mined 10,000 coins. I'm done for now until I get my server set up. Then I'll mine using that when I'm not using it for anything else. I'll get to about 50,000 and then stop. If it even goes to 0.01, that's $500 and worth it. But then when you think of it like that I would want to mine more, but I can't be greedy and I can't take the risk either.

I'm mining just 2 hours a day, I hope it gets on an exchange

Ill mine 100k of them.. see if they go any wheres

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

It just went onto a small exchange today. :D We still want one of the major exchanges.

https://www.allcoin.com/trade/nut_ltc

Soo.. I'll raise the price of my sell offers to try and raise the coin, If all the orders are high they can't deny it really :P

Soo.. I'll raise the price of my sell offers to try and raise the coin, If all the orders are high they can't deny it really :P

Pretty much, that's why my 50k are sitting at 0.00001, trying to make them come up to us, but there are going to be dumpers to start off with.

Pretty much, that's why my 50k are sitting at 0.00001, trying to make them come up to us, but there are going to be dumpers to start off with.

I have mine at terribly high prices, just hopeing