Nutcoin is Coming!

Whats your hash rate? I'm getting about 20k coins a night. That thing must get a bunch. Truthfully, I'm only mining this coin because it's simple and I can hopefully dump it eventually and get some bit coins.

I'm getting 2984Kh/s out of those, since that picture I added a R9 280X to the closest end. I'm only using the three cards at the far end to mine Nutcoin right now, the four cards on the closest motherboard I'm mining other alts that are on exchanges to kind of offset the Nutcoin mining. As of this writing though, I've now got 15.82 million Nutcoins.

Nice set up but idk if you will make any cash back on that mining nutcoin

Mining Nutcoin is being done strictly on a speculation basis that I hope will one day take off and run, that remains to be seen. I believe that we're trying to build a solid foundation under it and much of what I've seen to this point is encouraging, but we are in a buildup phase. The coin is on a couple of minor exchanges, but nobody is either rushing to either dump or buy at this point. Not exactly what can be said about a lot of coins with Bitcoin's woes recently.

What cards are those?

The ones you can see are PowerColor R9 270X DEVIL cards, at the far end, I also have a Sapphire R9 270X OC 4GB card and since the picture was taken I've added an MSi R9 280X Gaming card to the near end. I get about 443Kh/s out of the Sapphire, 442-449Kh/s out of the 5 PowerColor cards and 706Kh/s out of the MSi card.

with utter trash like doge coin it will be a while

my point. :)

Before you guys start talking too much trash about other coins, at this point you might want to start with Bitcoin. They're having their own serious problems and I don't know that there's any near term solution to its woes, I hope there is, because the rest of the cryptocurrency market is based upon Bitcoin and its problems seem to really be keeping a lid on the larger crypto market. That being said, I still believe that we are still in the very infancy of what the cryptocurrency scene might look like 10 years from now and there is nothing to say that Bitcoin will remain the king. At the moment, Bitcoin is showing some tremedous weakness and where there is weakness, there is opportunity. It's called natural selection or survival of the fittest in the natural world, it fits in markets too.

I don't see much reason to put much faith into Nutcoin at this point.

Doesn't seem to bring anything revolutionary onto the table, but it's gonna be interesting to watch it age.

Nutcoin is the next generation peer to peer currency.

I don't really see much next-generation about Nutcoin. No extraordinary technologies, just a Litecoin knockoff, with more scheduled coins, and lower block target.

Doesn't seem to bring anything revolutionary onto the table, but it's gonna be interesting to watch it age.

I don't really see much next-generation about Nutcoin. No extraordinary technologies, just a Litecoin knockoff, with more scheduled coins, and lower block target.

It's the first coin to have an RRP. That's different isn't it?

Pilates

My purpose in starting this thread was never in an attempt to twist anybody's arm into mining Nutcoin, as recently as today in the official Nutcoin thread, I was telling our group that the most important thing we can do for this coin is to advertise the existance of our coin and to start finding real world uses for it. By starting this thread, I'm working on the first part of that equation, because I see these as being essential building block in being able to turn Nutcoin into an independent entity apart from all these other coins who are only riding on the coattails of Bitcoin and as Bitcoin goes, they go because all they are is speculation vehicles with no real world uses. I have also stated in other threads that I participate in that it is my belief that we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg in terms of mining awareness and participation, hardware development for mining, public awareness and acceptance of cryptocurrencies. I also believe that in view of Bitcoin's recent weaknesses and if they continue for a prolonged period, that this will if not give rise to a new standard as the leader of the crypto coin world, certainly give rise to challengers, but now I'm beginning to repeat one of my previous posts and I will stop. As I have also posted in other places, the cryptocoin world is going to be a very fast evolving thing with both winners and losers. We as participants if we want to succeed in this new adventure absolutely must have open eyes, ears and minds or we just may be left standing when the train leaves the station. For instance, very recently, nVidia has released this new Maxwell line of GPU, the GTX750 and 750Ti and from the reports I'm reading in Kh/s v. watts consummed they are blowing away the AMD cards, but yet I see guys who are so blindly accepting that AMD cards are the only way to go to mine that they just close their minds to possibilities. If you are serious about mining or being involved in the cryptocurrency world, you better be willing to be light on your toes and willing to see new things and take your risks as you see them as acceptable, because this world is not going to be sitting still for very long and we need to be able to move with it.

Again, as I've stated previously in multiple places; "Hang onto your Nuts (Nutcoins) boys... and girls, we may be in for a bumpy ride."

***WARNING*** ALL MINERS need to read the following thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=457575.820

What is it? seems like mass confusion

The dev on his final post is the guy throwing the confetti up in the air. He built a phony coin and asked for IPO funds in Bitcoin, so people invested a total of 69.5 Bitcoins and in his final post, he is telling everybody that he's throwing a party with their money. Their money is now his money. He was supposed to be launching the coin yesterday and instead of a new coin launch, this is what they got. If you read into it, it's very funny and very sad at the same time.

LOL

------------------------------------------------------I HAZ SHINY----------------------------------------------------------

The dev on his final post is the guy throwing the confetti up in the air. He built a phony coin and asked for IPO funds in Bitcoin, so people invested a total of 69.5 Bitcoins and in his final post, he is telling everybody that he's throwing a party with their money. Their money is now his money. He was supposed to be launching the coin yesterday and instead of a new coin launch, this is what they got. If you read into it, it's very funny and very sad at the same time.

Nice...

What does this mean for nutcoin?

It's nothing directly associated with Nutcoin, it's just a warning against investing money in possibly shady characters asking for IPO money when doing just a little due dillegence on an investors part might well have warned them away from investing in what turned out to be a non IPO when the guy threw up the confetti and walked with the investors 69.5 Bitcoin. I'm just trying to tell all miners to beware of people asking for your money... do a little research and don't use your grocery money to invest in what I would term very risky investments. I'd say you really are gambling when you do such a thing and the way you play it should be treated as such. If you can't afford to lose the money... don't do it even if your research shows promise. It was nothing more than my wanting people to keep their eyes, ears and their brains wide open when looking at investing money outside of your own personal mining equipment when dealing with these coins. Just be careful with your money, there will always be people willing to take it from you.

It's nothing directly associated with Nutcoin, it's just a warning against investing money in possibly shady characters asking for IPO money when doing just a little due dillegence on an investors part might well have warned them away from investing in what turned out to be a non IPO when the guy threw up the confetti and walked with the investors 69.5 Bitcoin. I'm just trying to tell all miners to beware of people asking for your money... do a little research and don't use your grocery money to invest in what I would term very risky investments. I'd say you really are gambling when you do such a thing and the way you play it should be treated as such. If you can't afford to lose the money... don't do it even if your research shows promise. It was nothing more than my wanting people to keep their eyes, ears and their brains wide open when looking at investing money outside of your own personal mining equipment when dealing with these coins. Just be careful with your money, there will always be people willing to take it from you.

i have a big problem i can access the website!! And i want to start mining. My friends will also start mining nutcoins

My purpose in starting this thread was never in an attempt to twist anybody's arm into mining Nutcoin, as recently as today in the official Nutcoin thread, I was telling our group that the most important thing we can do for this coin is to advertise the existance of our coin and to start finding real world uses for it. By starting this thread, I'm working on the first part of that equation, because I see these as being essential building block in being able to turn Nutcoin into an independent entity apart from all these other coins who are only riding on the coattails of Bitcoin and as Bitcoin goes, they go because all they are is speculation vehicles with no real world uses. I have also stated in other threads that I participate in that it is my belief that we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg in terms of mining awareness and participation, hardware development for mining, public awareness and acceptance of cryptocurrencies. I also believe that in view of Bitcoin's recent weaknesses and if they continue for a prolonged period, that this will if not give rise to a new standard as the leader of the crypto coin world, certainly give rise to challengers, but now I'm beginning to repeat one of my previous posts and I will stop. As I have also posted in other places, the cryptocoin world is going to be a very fast evolving thing with both winners and losers. We as participants if we want to succeed in this new adventure absolutely must have open eyes, ears and minds or we just may be left standing when the train leaves the station. For instance, very recently, nVidia has released this new Maxwell line of GPU, the GTX750 and 750Ti and from the reports I'm reading in Kh/s v. watts consummed they are blowing away the AMD cards, but yet I see guys who are so blindly accepting that AMD cards are the only way to go to mine that they just close their minds to possibilities. If you are serious about mining or being involved in the cryptocurrency world, you better be willing to be light on your toes and willing to see new things and take your risks as you see them as acceptable, because this world is not going to be sitting still for very long and we need to be able to move with it.

Again, as I've stated previously in multiple places; "Hang onto your Nuts (Nutcoins) boys... and girls, we may be in for a bumpy ride."

Advertising is against the LTT CoC, just throwing that out there.

But people buying 750tis for mining are foolish. Mainly because although 750tis are the most efficient miners right now they will be the worst for mining (in the 800 series) when the rest of maxwell releases. The way Maxwell improves performance it it uses a new cluster of processors to regulate the workload of the cuda cores reducing power consumption and improving performance per clock. So the more CUDA cores the more efficient the design should be. So by the time Maxwell comes out the 750tis will be obsolete and you will have wasted a sizeable investment.

But back to nutcoin you speak of bitcoin's weakness and the fact it will be replaced but how do you know nutcoin is the one to do it? Is nutcoin and it's infrastructure prepared to deal with DDOSes, hackers, and lots of online traffic? Who is to say another currency similar to yours is going to be the one the stars align to. There is no formulated way to ensure your will come out on top so why are you so confident it will be nutcoin?

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

why are you so confident it will be nutcoin?

Because he clearly has interest in if it succeeds or not, and doing that and making people interested in it is what brings a new coin to market, which is what this thread is doing. 

If you premined a bunch of coins logically you would want to speculate the snot out of it so that others adopt it and you haven't wasted your time and power. 

$$

Error: 410

Because he clearly has interest in if it succeeds or not, and doing that and making people interested in it is what brings a new coin to market, which is what this thread is doing. 

But unless there are hundreds of identical threads on other sizable forums he can't bring it to prominence based on forum threads alone. 

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

But unless there are hundreds of identical threads on other sizable forums he can't bring it to prominence based on forum threads alone. 

have to start somewhere and at least try

then again we do have British kitchen, Japanese jewelry, and Russian pharmaceutical salesmen, so it's not hard to imagine this here. It's not all that different. 

Error: 410

But back to nutcoin you speak of bitcoin's weakness and the fact it will be replaced but how do you know nutcoin is the one to do it? Is nutcoin and it's infrastructure prepared to deal with DDOSes, hackers, and lots of online traffic? Who is to say another currency similar to yours is going to be the one the stars align to. There is no formulated way to ensure your will come out on top so why are you so confident it will be nutcoin?

I don't believe I ever claimed that nutcoin would be the one to replace Bitcoin, but just because Bitcoin is the prototype model doesn't mean that it is also the end of evolution of the cryptocurrency line. Sure, I promote nutcoin both because I believe in its basic vision and because I have quite a lot of them that I'd like to see be worth something one day. It was the first though that led to the second.

have to start somewhere and at least try

then again we do have British kitchen, Japanese jewelry, and Russian pharmaceutical salesmen, so it's not hard to imagine this here. It's not all that different. 

Thank you! If you never try, you are for sure doomed to failure. --- It is different, I'm not trying to sell anything to anybody. I don't care how far you read back in this thread, you won't find me asking anybody for any money, whether digital or fiat currency for any purpose. My goal is just simply to spread awarness of the coin's existence. If you go mine a few, that's great, but if you don't, that's OK too. The hope is that one day when nutcoin does become an acceptable form of currency and you see or read something about it, it will have a ring of familiarity to it. Bitcoin started out as nothing too, so who knows? For now, our goal is in trying to build a solid infrastructure under this coin, and what I mean by that is the ability to stand on its own as a usable currency and not be just another currency riding the back of Bitcoin via the exchanges and to help spread the word that this coin exists, this is far from the only place I have and I hope our other miners or supporters have posted in order to try to spread the word.

Nutcoin is now listed on AllCrypt.com. Good news! After weeks of voting by Nutcoin supporters leading up to the launch of AllCrypt.com a new coin exchange, Nutcoin has proudly found its spot on this exchange at its launch. It is the hope of all Nutcoin supporters that this will help us to turn the corner towards general acceptability of Nutcoin as a legitemate transactionable cryptocurrency.

I'm going to encourage all Nutcoin supporters to make a sale posting on AllCrypt.com, we worked hard to get them to list us on their site, now we need to show them there was a reason for adding us. Please don't dump your coins, we know there will be dumpers and nobody can control that, I personally made a 500k posting, but they're set at the current highest listed price, because I refuse to just dump my coins, but we want to get noticed as a serious contender and having actual coins for sale will help to do that. Even 500 coin sale postings would be good.

Our next goal has to be in getting interest in our coin built up, we can do that both by continuing to make others aware of, and finding uses for our coin. I have 1,000,000 Nutcoins for the first person that produces a retail or gaming site that accepts Nutcoins as a method of payment and I would appreciate getting others to join me in that pledge.

Please don't give up on your voting with https://www.mintpal.com/voting, https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote and others where we're listed for voting or in the case of Cryptsy, keep petitioning them to be added to their voting page.

We're beginning to gain a little momentum here, we've got to continue pushing and good things will come for all of us!

Find out more about Nutcoin and its supporters, visit the following:

http://www.nutcoin.com/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=397938.0

http://www.overclock.net/t/1457860/nut-nutcoin-fan-club-the-time-of-nut-has-arrived-d/450

Que silk road 2.0 (a very nutty pathway) for that there media hype because that is the real way to get people to do something, have the media tell them it is evil.

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)