Nutcoin is Coming!

Is nutcoin trusted or a spam? scrypt or asci?

I've made $20 off of nutcoin, its legit

Lol, you guys are really mining Nutcoin? You could have made MASSIVE profits mining Maxcoin this weekend. Learn to pick the right pump and dumps. 

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

Lol, you guys are really mining Nutcoin? You could have made MASSIVE profits mining Maxcoin this weekend. Learn to pick the right pump and dumps. 

Meh, I do this for fun

Meh, I do this for fun

Making $3500 in two days IS fun.

With my 7870? HA!

LOL, not you. You could have made a good $100 at least.

I honestly doubt that, I feel nutcoin has a higher chance

Based on some extremely rough calculations I just did based on my hash vs yours you could have made $90 since Friday noon. And YES it's to late now. Have fun playing with yours nuts. 

Based on some extremely rough calculations I just did based on my hash vs yours you could have made $90 since Friday noon. And YES it's to late now. Have fun playing with yours nuts. 

Well, I havn't run nutcoin even for 24 hours yet, I mostly mine on multipool and middlecoin

Is nutcoin trusted or a spam? scrypt or asci?

My personal opinion is that it's trusted and that's why I'm promoting it. It's scrypt. Start at post #1 and do your own research, there's been a lot of effort put into this coin to be spam. All the systems are working flawlessly, I've experienced zero wallet issues. We are attempting to build a stable foundation under this coin.

https://bitcointalk....?topic=397938.0

what coin are you mining?

what coin are you mining? Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We aren't intending for this coin to be a "pump and dump," in fact, it's not even on a major exchange yet. It's not our goal to have a single pump and dump weekend, we want to make a go of this coin for the long term.

We aren't intending for this coin to be a "pump and dump," in fact, it's not even on a major exchange yet. It's not our goal to have a single pump and dump weekend, we want to make a go of this coin for the long term.

how much will i be able to make with a 280x matrix and a 7770?

(ONLY a 7770) for now!!!!!

Ya gotta share your knowledge with us!

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

Oh god... Stop it already !

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Well the 280x still remains the king of price to performance so bringing up the 290x seems like a dumb comparison. But for the sake of argument I will play your game. Two 270x cost less than a 290x and are more powerful. However they also use almost double the power as a single 290x making your profit margins very slim or even nonexistant. But also lets say you don't pay for power (which you should be doing if you are mining). A 280x (possibly plural) will take about the same amount of time to make back the investment cost even though the 280x costs more. Meaning after you make back your investment you will make a lot more on the 280x. So lets factor power back into the equation and it will now take a LOT longer for you to pay back the money on 270x than the 280x since the 270 is not as power efficient. Hash is not what makes a card a good miner the ratio of hash/power used is what makes or breaks a miner.

As for you trying to scam people maybe you are right and you are not trying to burn people on this. Maybe you honestly believe that this is the currency that will topple bitcoin. So why don't you answer me why will this be the one rather than Litecoin? Or Feathercoin? Or Dogecoin? Or what about Betacoin or peercoin or novacoin? If your or any of these currencies had value they would be a lot more difficult to mine. So I ask why is nutcoin different? 

You'll be happy to know that I bought a MSi R9 280X Gaming card today. Decent 280X cards are becoming scarce and expensive, mine cost $479 + Shipping. Ouch!

Here's what I've been working on for the past couple of days. I was having just miscelanious crashes which I finally tracked down to heat, but once I got some better spacing on my cards, problem was solved.

sv84K2L.jpgJVtUyxZ.jpg

cryptocurrencies will never become a socially acceptable thing, if we just keep inventing new, useless ones.

with utter trash like doge coin it will be a while

with utter trash like doge coin it will be a while

my point. :)

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Nice set up but idk if you will make any cash back on that mining nutcoin

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

What cards are those?

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT?