eBuyer UK online only retailer to setup store-front locations.

ttam

Having the ability to walk into a store and pick up items you normally would have to purchase from the company.. That would be a dream. UK's eBuyer a online retailer wants to take that step and open actual stores for their online based company. This is a different step from what we see as stores aim to head to online where we do most of our shopping as it is. But hey, when I need a new 840 pro ssd, getting it on my lunch break would be pretty cool. They are only *hinting* at this but could be a step in a cool direction.

I have heard this rumor through the grape vine the past month or two and can see it coming to reality soon.

ebuyer.jpg

When asked whether the company has thought about opening physical stores, MD Stuart Carlisle told PCR: “Yes we have considered it and once we have found the most effective model for our customer base, we will act upon it."

Sourcehttp://www.engadget.com/2014/02/03/ebuyer-uk-retail-hint/

Full Articlehttp://www.pcr-online.biz/news/read/ebuyer-eyes-a-move-onto-the-high-street/033111

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Scan.co.uk have had a retail store for years.

...and overclockers.co.uk ... but still good to see more, lets just hope that doesn't drive prices up from them.

CPU: I5 4670k @ 4ghz Motherboard: MSI z87 G45 Gaming RAM: 2x 4GB Avexir and Corsair 2x4gb ddr3 @ 1600mhz GPU: MSI GTX 1080 SeaHawk EK PSU: EVGA SuperNova P2 750w Boot SSD: Intel 320 120GB Storage: Crucial 256gb ssd and Samsung 250gb ssd

I always buy my computer gear from eBuyer. This is going to be awesome. although, I do like scans option, you can order it and have it delivered to a local shop such as Argos to pick up. 

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

pccasegear.com have done this for years and thats in Australia we lag behind with pretty much everything.

Overclocker.co.uk has a store front but htey only have 2 stores. Any neither are close to me. Scan is the same. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Overclocker.co.uk has a store front but htey only have 2 stores. Any neither are close to me. Scan is the same. 

2? I've only ever heard of one.

If ebuyer had a store front it would have to be somewhere other than where they are currently as it's in the middle of nowhere.

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

This isn't that new to me since a town 20 min away from me has two different PC stuff retail stores. But the situation might not be the same I'm all cities.

But even generally 90% of online shops have a brick & mortar store.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

Overclockers have store's and so do scan.

EDIT: 

It will still be useful though.

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

PLEASE for the love of GabeN be in london.

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4690k @4.2Ghz w/ Corsair H100i GTX | Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti | Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PSU: Seasonic G750 80+ Gold | Storage: Samsung 840 250GB, Sandisk Ultra II 960gb, WD Green 4TB, Samsung EcoGreen 2TB

Spoiler

CPU: i5 4670k @4 Ghz w/ Corsair H80i | Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Impact | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 8GB | GPU: Palit 1080Ti

Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | PSU: Corsair CXM 600W PSU 80+ Bronze | Storage: Corsair Force GS 240GB SSD

ariapc have a store and i think they are smaller.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

NovaTech...      Maplins...       Currys....       Dixons....      PCWorld

Expensive...   Expensive...  good 4 TV... Good 4 tvs... nothing in them and expensive

Character artist in the Games industry.

This is nice. The Novatech store that was about 10 minutes away from me closed down a while ago so I now have nowhere to go and look at things that I can't afford. (PCWorld is shit)

NovaTech...      Maplins...       Currys....       Dixons....      PCWorld

Expensive...   Expensive...  good 4 TV... Good 4 tvs... nothing in them and expensive

Yep, hopefully eBuyer will change this :D

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

that would be class, all we have is pc world lol and like anyone would use that haha

and PC world is a pile of FUCKING SHIT! overpriced stuff all the time, only GPUs in there are the 650 and 660 nvidia

PLEASE for the love of GabeN be in london.

EVERYTHING is in london god damn it, what about us in the north? at the north of the wall where winter is coming and the night is dark and full of terrors? we need scan and overclockers store to be our light in the dark, to be our dragons and gaben will be kalisie

I'm willing to bet they jack the prices up or have a "in store Collection fee" like i see nowadays 

Intel i7 4930k @ 5Ghz -- Asus Rampage IV Black Edition --  Asus GTX Titan SLI Running Skyn3t's Bios at 1202Mhz -- 32GB G.Skill Trident X 2400Mhz -- Samsung 840 Evo 1TB SSD -- 3xSeagate HDDs 4+3+2 -- Pioneer BDXL Writer --  Corsair H100i -- LG DM23052D x3 -- Cyborg Strike 7 -- Corsair AX1200i -- Coolermaster Cosmos 2 -- Cyborg Rat 9 -- Asus Xonar STX with Headphones HD650 Headphones

No.

They have one near London, and one in Bolton.

but theres no love for north :( ever

but theres no love for north :( ever

Bolton is in the north, and it is their  main store.

And it doesnt make much sense to open a shop where there are less people with less money.

Bolton is in the north, and it is their  main store.

And it doesnt make much sense to open a shop where there are less people with less money.

i could run their business with the amount of stuff i buy

Yep, hopefully eBuyer will change this :D

YES! i want to be able to go out down the shop to look at hardware before i get it :| Compare cases without looking at 20 dif vids

Character artist in the Games industry.

only in london though

You need to get down to yoyo tech, they are london based.

Core - EVGA Classified 3 | i7 980x | 12GB Corsair Dominator GT | Lian Li P80 | Corsair 128 Neutron GTX | 2 x WD 500gb Velociraptor | Asus Xonar Xense | 2 x EVGA 590 | Enermax Platimax 1500

Water Cooling - Alphacool NexXxos 360 Monsta | TFC 360 | Alphacool D5 Vario | Alphacool 250 Tube res | EK Supreme HF Nickle Plexi | 2 x EK Nickle Plexi 590 WB | Aquaero 5 XT