How long can you game in one go?

Jeroen1322

Hi guys!

I want to know if i'm the only one who can't play one game for more than 2 hours and then just get bored of it, do you have this to or do i have to go to the doctor :P jk

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Depends on the game.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

If I''m with friends I can go for hours, by myself depends on the game.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

It depends on the game, for some games I get bored pretty quickly and i'm just pissed off after failing 2-3 times, so I ragequit basically.

For some other games though, like MMORPGs, I can play for 10-15 hours (not everyday!) as long as I have the proper amount of food, drinks and energy-boosting stuff. :D

Ive gone easily 12 hours on pokemon but that was when i was younger, the longest ive played recently is 7 hours of persona 3 portable in a plane to dubai

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I played Far Cry 3 for about 3 hours and 26 minutes. I could have gone longer but the 24FPS made it difficult to play.

Quote me to get a reply!

It depends on the game, for some games I get bored pretty quickly and i'm just pissed off after failing 2-3 times, so I ragequit basically.

For some other games though, like MMORPGs, I can play for 10-15 hours (not everyday!) as long as I have the proper amount of food, drinks and energy-boosting stuff. :D

What MMORPG's are that good? ;O

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

Ive gone easily 12 hours on pokemon but that was when i was younger, the longest ive played recently is 7 hours of persona 3 portable in a plane to dubai

Yeah me to i loaded my pokemon on my Nintendo DS and had around 110 hours! 

The longest session of single player: 12 hours of minecraft

Multiplayer: 21 hours of CS 1.6, Dota, and Warcraft 3 custom maps.

my emerald cartridge had 9999 on it, i was so proud, then it went in the washing machine and died.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

my emerald cartridge had 9999 on it, i was so proud, then it went in the washing machine and died.

Are you sure it was not a bug? :P sorry to hear about your los

For as long as I have fun with the game :)

I7-4770k - ASUS Maximus VI Formula - 16GB ADATA 2133MHz - EVGA 780 SC - 512GB Intel SSD - 2TB WD Black - Thermaltake DPS 750W

Are you sure it was not a bug? :P sorry to hear about your los

no i honestly had that many hours clocked into it, i believe played that game at least 2 hours every day for around 3 years

Listen if you care.

Infinitely. Literally, if I had an unlimited supply of games and I didn't require food or sleep, I would play infinitely.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Same

For me, with friends we can just play and play. By my self, it needs to be interesting.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I think my record was 36  straight hours on the Guild Wars 2 launch day (started on the launch). Then followed shortly by a 32 hour run in PSO with a couple buds ;)

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Me and my friend gamed on our iPads a couple years ago. We played MC3 from 2pm-4am. My iPad went though 3 charges during that xD

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

In TF2 I can play it all day long and sometimes do on cold weekends when no one is out. But any other game typically 2ish hours at a time, then stop for 30 mins then go back at it again for 2ish hours.

The longest play time I've ever done was Crysis 1 MP. Started playing Friday night and played all night long. I looked out the window and saw the sun coming up and wondered why I was so tired. I've played all night before and was never this tired before. Checked my system clock and realized it was sunday morning! I played for a little over 30 hours straight. I was so glued to the game I didn't even notice the Sun being out all saturday.

CPU: 3570K @ 4.3Ghz MOBO: ASUS P8z77-v Deluxe RAM: 2-4GB Gskill GPU: EVGA 670 FTW SSD: Vertex 4 256 Case: CM HAF 932

When I used to play Civ 3, I would frequently spend an entire Saturday playing. Every two hours or so, I would get up to get something to drink, eat, or to go to the bathroom and then go right back to playing. A good day was 16 or so hours. 

Worship the Lord GabeN for he is your one true god!!!!

The Lord's Prayer

8 months, 2 weeks and 34 hours

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65