Old Zoey Quinn tweets contradict her allegations against deceased Alec Holowka

Delicieuxz
40 minutes ago, Sauron said:

I do, she made that request because unlike you she understands that Quinn is not responsible for the situation and this constant flaming has hurt her and her brother as well.

An appeal to your mind-and-emotion-reading skills, presuming that they make you know better than everybody else, is a logical fallacy.

Oh, how kind of you to ignore her explicit will because somehow you presume to know better, due to some conspiracy video you saw on youtube.

Don't presume to speak for her will beyond what she has said herself. Further, please spare the melodrama and false, as well as hypocritical, arguments.

Interesting that because Alec's sister said something that you think you can twist into serving your agenda that you make her out to be the authority on what is helpful or right regarding discussing the topic (though she has not actually said anything that reaches as far as you're trying to stretch her words). That line of reasoning is fallacious.

No, there are no good reasons for discussing this other than shutting down threads like this. The matter has been settled for years, the vast majority of the accusations leveled against Quinn are demonstrably lies and the people involved have considered the issue resolved for a long time.

That is a load of utter nonsense, every bit of it.

Ah yes, I bet you'd love it if I opened a thread berating you so long as I didn't mention you directly.

The truth matters - at least it should to people. You're using weak tactics to try to intimidate others from not discussing a matter that you want to sweep under the rug.

And no, the matter has not been settled for years. Please don't try to project your version of events as being 'THE' reality. It isn't.

I'll just close this out with a comment I saw elsewhere because the person who wrote it really nailed it.

Perhaps instead of speculating on the damage Quinn may or may not have done to him you should consider the damage you're doing to his family right now.

You should take heed of this part of what they said:

"It is base, vile horseshit, and to use a man’s death as a distraction from a discussion too many want to see shut down is cowardly and ghoulish in the extreme."

That part is true. And it's something you're doing.

40 minutes ago, Sauron said:

Perhaps instead of speculating on the damage Quinn may or may not have done to him you should consider the damage you're doing to his family right now.

We're doing no damage to their family. But you might be causing damage to future Alecs and their families by fighting against addressing what happened, what cause it, and how people should behave differently, this time.

How interesting that you claim to know what everybody thinks and wants, how everybody is being affected, and what everybody's reasons are. Why not consider what harm your efforts to sweep a tragic incident under the rug and play apologist for someone who clearly played a role in it might do for the potential of future incidents?

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

5 minutes ago, Andreas Lilja said:

Yeah asking that a person with actual credits to back something is a "fallacy". 

Good luck citing The Post Millennial in a college-grade essay. Might even be marked down in high school.

- Slanted coverage

- Staff

Very relevant. Why do you think scientific journals have impact factors, or newspapers have reputations.

You're still failing to provide a shred of evidence about...well...anything. Either give us hard evidence to stop crying wolf

12 minutes ago, Sauron said:

No, there are no good reasons for discussing this other than shutting down threads like this. The matter has been settled for years, the vast majority of the accusations leveled against Quinn are demonstrably lies and the people involved have considered the issue resolved for a long time.

image.png.5199d18b8f39155d4683f2f341bd291a.png

People shouldn't get involved in a thread on a forum if they don't want to talk about it. You can skip a thread, no one asks you to write in it if you don't like it. You have no right to censor those who want to talk about something if its not against the rules of the forum.

That being said, afaik, no law entity made any statement and no real conclusion happened. I wish people reported accusations to the right outlets. Its sickening that you can blast your problems to the void that is the Internet and cause harm in either direction without due process.

* Thread locked *

This thread is just running in circles with one side saying something, the other side asking for *proof* and vice-versa.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !