Does Linus read here or anyone directly connected to the show?

Icarus1138
33 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

I have shared pieces of it.. you wouldn't believe how easy it is to manipulate people's perceptions. This is why it's not just discovering the info.. but figuring out how to get it to the masses.. please tell me someone who is better than Linus.. I would love to know. I have been looking for a long time.

Linus is easy enough to contact, he will occasionally answer direct messages on this forum, or you can email the company here: https://www.linusmediagroup.com/contact-us

You sound insane though so you’d better have tonnes of evidence. Sounds like what you need is a journalist.

8 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

There are many outlets that will pickup lefty non-mainstream investigative articles like vice.com or vox. I'm sure they have a science journalist back in their arsenal. I'm pretty sure Linus won't pick this up, the best he can do is direct you to another more appropriate media.

Mainstream tech people won't touch this stuff... it has to be someone outside the mainstream...

Just now, Icarus1138 said:

Mainstream tech people won't touch this stuff... it has to be someone outside the mainstream...

And Linus is not mainstream? Only has about 9m subscribers or so

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

Just now, Dredgy said:

Linus is easy enough to contact, he will occasionally answer direct messages on this forum, or you can email the company here: https://www.linusmediagroup.com/contact-us

You sound insane though so you’d better have tonnes of evidence. Sounds like what you need is a journalist.

Mainstream journalists aren't open minded enough to get involved. That's why I thought Linus could be a solution. He really has nothing to lose by getting involved. 

5 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

And Linus is not mainstream? Only has about 9m subscribers or so

Yes, but he's not in the science and tech world.. he does videos on silly stuff... and he is brighter than the people I have seen in mainstream tech. That's why they are in the mainstream...

18 minutes ago, WickedStarfish said:

yeah but you are never going to get anyone to believe it if you keep calling it fiction, even adding historical fiction because everyone knows the word fiction as fake and not based on fact 

i dont know about werecat but if the video was like 3-10 minutes long it would be easier to watch than one over an hour long as that is quite a long time 

and adding this just made us more skeptical

I had to make it fictional because if I included the real people involved I would get sued... google roman a clef... 

Roman à clef (French pronunciation: [ʁɔmɑ̃n‿a kle], anglicised as /roʊˌmɒn ə ˈkleɪ/), French for novel with a key, is a novel about real life, overlaid with a façade of fiction. The fictitious names in the novel represent real people, and the "key" is the relationship between the nonfiction and the fiction.

7 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

Vice is not a mainstream media, they are considered mainstream by market size, but they will investigate anything outside everyone comfort zone. That whats made them interesting.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Just now, SupaKomputa said:

Vice is not a mainstream media, they are considered mainstream by market size, but they will investigate anything outside everyone comfort zone. That whats made them interesting.

Many many outlets like this are controlled.

I posted a video on here - Westall 66 - at the time of this event the tabloids in this area of Australia didn't even report the event yet the mainstream news did. Either they were threatened or they were controlled from the beginning..

1 minute ago, starcoaster said:

tinfoil hats here folks, 2c each, come and get your tinfoil hats

This is how stuff like this is suppressed... it's demonized so people won't even consider it real. This is how easy it is to manipulate people's perceptions.

10 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

Yes, but he's not in the science and tech world.. he doesn't videos on silly stuff... and he is brighter than the people I have seen in mainstream tech. That's why they are in the mainstream...

Call me weird if i don't see that silly. 

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

1 minute ago, SupaKomputa said:

Call me weird if i don't see that silly. 

I meant to say he DOES do silly vids.. that's why he has nothing to lose. The only people who will discuss this kind of stuff are tabloids and conspiracy outlets... which are controlled.... again.. by design.

1 minute ago, starcoaster said:

do me a favour and stop wasting everyone's time with this bullshit conspiracy act kid. fucking hell you must be starved for attention.

Have you considered another possibility?

22 minutes ago, Dredgy said:

I sound insane because things like this don't happen in real life right?

I have evidence.. but it takes time to go through it and understand it. That's the problem with any outlet.

21 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

Yes, but he's not in the science and tech world.. he does videos on silly stuff... and he is brighter than the people I have seen in mainstream tech. That's why they are in the mainstream...

How is Linus not in the the tech world? 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

3 minutes ago, Stormseeker9 said:

How is Linus not in the the tech world? 

He's not in the mainstream... by being such a popular Youtuber he is in a very unique position. As far as I know he doesn't have any corporate bosses.. that's very unique. 

Though if he has controlled sponsors that could be a problem...

I feel like when he sees how important this is he might be willing to risk it though. It could change the world.

2 hours ago, Icarus1138 said:

It's very complex... incredibly complex. Just discovering what I did was an incredible feat in itself... but getting the world to understand it or believe it might be as big a feat if not bigger.

You realize this makes you sound extremely arrogant right?

You are contradicting yourself multiple times here.

1. It's out, but no one knows it.
  2. Everyone needs to know this, but you won't share it with anyone.
  3. You won't share it because it's a lot of information, but you are unwilling to make or share a long post.
  4. It's important and people are misled about it, according to you, yet you want to wrap it in a fictional story.

41 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

If I release this to a lot of people here though I know what will happen.. people will start arguing every piece of info before everything can be explained

I already explained this though... people would take bits and pieces and make youtube videos... the info would then get diluted. This is why when the info is made public it needs to be made public in a big way. To ensure all the info gets out properly.

That's how it goes. There's always people will hear what they want to hear, see what they want to see and read what they want to read, whether that is the correct thing or not. It is, on the other hand, also your responsibility to convince those people with your arguments.

39 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

Do you guys want a great video to show you this is real? It will give you an idea of what this is about as well...

Keep in mind this video isn't totally accurate... and this has nothing to do with aliens...

You want to argue what you're saying has truth, but you already admit yourself that your own evidence is not accurate and has nothing to do with what it's about.

1 hour ago, Icarus1138 said:

I am not a scientist either..

1 hour ago, Icarus1138 said:

Most people can't and the people who can won't look into it... the scientific community.

I'm a scientist and part of the scientific community. What area are we talking about? What are we missing?

Seriously though, all the hours sunk in this pointless back and forth, you could've used to write up that text or long post explaining what you found. You also don't need all the information out all at once. You cannot expect people to absorb a giant amount of information all at once. Make your point, and present your key arguments for it. Then people will take it from there and you can have a useful discussion. Get that carrot of your stick and actually give people something to discuss.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB