Does Linus read here or anyone directly connected to the show?

Icarus1138
1 minute ago, Icarus1138 said:

This is why I feel trying to explain this to a group is problematic... 

Yet here you are trying to get a third party to explain it to millions of people.

A girl who loves to love.

If I release this to a lot of people here though I know what will happen.. people will start arguing every piece of info before everything can be explained. Look how skeptical people are just with what I have stated already. That would happen with every claim I make before I could even go in depth. This is why the whole thing is so tricky.. People have been programmed to be skeptical about everything. This is why I feel trying to explain this to a group is problematic... 

The earth isn't flat, Australia exists, space exists, dinosaurs existed, man really went to the moon and a person cannot live on only air....

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

2 minutes ago, Aimi said:

?

If others try to get credit AND try to push their own agenda then it prevents all the info from getting out.. others will try to profit from this... as I said before this whole thing is like politics. Many in the conspiracy community on Youtube ARE trying to make money.. I don't want to be known.. so credit has nothing to do with my agenda.

1 minute ago, Aimi said:

Yet here you are trying to get a third party to explain it to millions of people.

Someone who has the capability.. I do not.. IF we were all Linus we would have our own Youtube channels.. 

If others try to get credit AND try to push their own agenda then it prevents all the info from getting out.. others will try to profit from this... as I said before this whole thing is like politics. Many in the conspiracy community on Youtube ARE trying to make money.. I don't want to be known.. so credit has nothing to do with my agenda.

So you'd prefer LMG profits from your information instead?

3 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

IF that happens then it prevents ALL the info from getting out.

Then why not just lay out ALL the informations.

Why you worried anyone taking credit / profit out of this, let them have it, as long as your message is delivered and beneficial to the community.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

Someone who has the capability.. I do not.

Did you somehow lose the ability to create threads in the past hour? If not, then you're still capable.

6 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

info@linusmediagroup.com

Put it all in an email and send it to Nick Light, if it's really that important Linus will see it within a day, chances are it'll end up in the trash with all the other spam though.

Btw Nick Light is the guy who handles all LMGs business affairs, he basically runs LMG from behind the scenes because obviously Linus is a very busy guy.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

8 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

If I release this to a lot of people here though I know what will happen.. people will start arguing every piece of info before everything can be explained. Look how skeptical people are just with what I have stated already. That would happen with every claim I make before I could even go in depth. This is why the whole thing is so tricky.. People have been programmed to be skeptical about everything. This is why I feel trying to explain this to a group is problematic... 

the only reason they are skeptical is they see a name like Icarus (which from things they have gotten from the media and videos over the years says large ego/world changing) and the fact that your first few messages belittled everyone other than linus, that then made for an arguement against you, and then add on the fact that you are making it sound like it is some super really important thing (which rarely happens these days) just makes us all more skeptical 

6 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

The earth isn't flat, Australia exists, space exists, dinosaurs existed, man really went to the moon and a person cannot live on only air....

Australia exists? I live here and even i'm skeptical of that one.

just fyi: if you don't want to relase info in bits and pieces, there's always the way of making a long text, containing all the information. People will hear only what they want to hear, getting things yanked out context will happen this way or all other ways anyways.

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

3 minutes ago, Aimi said:

So you'd prefer LMG profits from your information instead?

I don't care if he profits... I just want all the info to get out properly. Not just some info leaked here and someone presents it on Youtube and adds their own theories and things. OR people who are in the conspiracy community who are trying to suppress this take one piece of info and twist it or try to discredit it before it even gets out.

There is a reason this info has been suppressed for so long... it's all out there.. anyone can find it.. but digging through all the red herrings and disinfo is the problem

6 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

Why you think Linus would not do the same?

If you have a solid arguments, you would not need to worry about skepticism.

Creating conversations is good for your cause. The more people discuss it the better.

If your story make sense, even the skeptic will be on your side.  

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

There is a reason this info has been suppressed for so long... it's all out there.. anyone can find it..

"It's already out there, but I won't tell you what it is because reasons. Only Linus would understand anyway."

o k

1 minute ago, 19_blackie_73 said:

just fyi: if you don't want to relase info in bits and pieces, there's always the way of making a long text, containing all the information. People will hear only what they want to hear, getting things yanked out context will happen this way or all other ways anyways.

If I don't have anything to give me credibility then this info may never get out properly.. that's why it is so difficult to figure out how to handle this.. 

Just now, Aimi said:

"It's already out there, but I won't tell you what it is because reasons. Only Linus would understand anyway."

o k

Sounds very much like he's part of the community he's trying to avoid imo.

If I don't have anything to give me credibility then this info may never get out properly.. that's why it is so difficult to figure out how to handle this.. 

thought you didn't care about credit?

Just now, Aimi said:

o k

It's already out but people haven't put it together... they don't understand it. Most people can't and the people who can won't look into it... the scientific community.

This is why I mentioned disinformation. The reason People haven't put the pieces together is because of disinformation. 

But look how skeptical you are... your skepticism is what prevents this info from getting out... you have already made up your mind... 

Just now, WickedStarfish said:

thought you didn't care about credit?

Credibility and credit are not the same thing...

2 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Sounds very much like he's part of the community he's trying to avoid imo.

No... I had something happen to a family member that got me into this. Something incredible..

Just now, Icarus1138 said:

Credibility and credit are not the same thing...

yeah but credit for the idea leads to credability which is the angle for credability you seem to be invested in getting, which makes them quite simular, especially when it comes to the way in which you are "hiding" all of this information that is already out there

It's already out but people haven't put it together... they don't understand it. Most people can't and the people who can won't look into it... the scientific community.

This is why I mentioned disinformation. The reason People haven't put the pieces together is because of disinformation. 

But look how skeptical you are... your skepticism is what prevents this info from getting out... you have already made up your mind... 

Oh boy, so you believe you've discovered something that no one else has noticed about something that's already public knowledge?

Yeah, no you haven't.

5 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Why you think Linus would not do the same?

If you have a solid arguments, you would not need to worry about skepticism.

Creating conversations is good for your cause. The more people discuss it the better.

If your story make sense, even the skeptic will be on your side.  

This couldn't be more wrong.. Many scientists have made discoveries and were demonized at the time and later proven right... 

What, do you expect me to just nod and agree when you've said fuck all about what you actually have info on? Being vague and contradictory doesn't get anyone on your side.

1 minute ago, Master Disaster said:

Oh boy, so you believe you've discovered something that no one else has noticed about something that's already public knowledge?

Yeah, no you haven't.

Why do you assume that?

This couldn't be more wrong.. Many scientists have made discoveries and were demonized at the time and later proven right... 

Give one example from the past 50 years.