Does Linus read here or anyone directly connected to the show?

Icarus1138
3 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

Why is it pointless? You forgot to explain that..

i feel like there's really only one person in this thread that fails to explain certain things ;)

2 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

That's also why it's rare to find someone like Linus.. he has a scientific mind.. it wouldn't be career suicide for him to get into this.. and he seems to have the balls to do it.

You don't seem to understand. Well okay if you think he's scientifically minded, but again, he's not a science guy, he may not have the authority or credibility to discuss scientific news. If you think this info has something to do with Intel, AMD or Nvidia for example, then he will pick it up.

You might just send it over to Bill Nye or Neil deGrasse Tyson, both absolutely have balls to discuss such a thing.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

It's going to take time for him to start looking into this. It seems better to go this route - in writing. He can check out some sources i could send him. It just seemed better this way. It's going to sound nutty either way.. writing or on the phone... this hopefully is a tiny bit less weird.

but if you say call his office during office hours you could give him your username and he could search through the probably thousands of messages he gets a day through the forums to find the links you are talking to him about

1 minute ago, Icarus1138 said:

Why is it pointless? You forgot to explain that..

because you are running everyone in circles,

it needs to be shared, oh no you cannot know yet, it needs to be shared

have you though of making a textbook style of document and doing an information dump containing all of the information rather then letting bits out one by one

15 minutes ago, Aimi said:

Actually, I think it's suppressed because you refuse to share it at all.

I have shared pieces of it.. you wouldn't believe how easy it is to manipulate people's perceptions. This is why it's not just discovering the info.. but figuring out how to get it to the masses.. please tell me someone who is better than Linus.. I would love to know. I have been looking for a long time.

1 minute ago, WickedStarfish said:

but if you say call his office during office hours you could give him your username and he could search through the probably thousands of messages he gets a day through the forums to find the links you are talking to him about

because you are running everyone in circles,

it needs to be shared, oh no you cannot know yet, it needs to be shared

have you though of making a textbook style of document and doing an information dump containing all of the information rather then letting bits out one by one

Yes, but I suck with formal writing. And a lot of pieces of this info are copyrighted. I would either need to learn how to navigate that and to write a book or find someone to help me. If I can't find anyone to help I may have to go that route. I did write a fictional type story that I tried to include everything but people hated it. I was going to do a graphic novel - free.

Just now, Icarus1138 said:

Yes, but I suck with formal writing. And a lot of pieces of this info are copyrighted. I would either need to learn how to navigate that and to write a book or find someone to help me. If I can't find anyone to help I may have to go that route. I did write a fictional type story that I tried to include everything but people hated it. I was going to do a graphic novel - free.

it doesnt matter if the writing is informal, i just said a textbook style of document that contains everything and someone who picks it up can understand what is being said

4 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

You don't seem to understand. Well okay if you think he's scientifically minded, but again, he's not a science guy, he may not have the authority or credibility to discuss scientific news. If you think this info has something to do with Intel, AMD or Nvidia for example, then he will pick it up.

You might just send it over to Bill Nye or Neil deGrasse Tyson, both absolutely have balls to discuss such a thing.

Bill Nye is an unhealthy skeptic. Tyson is too high profile.. Nye probably too. These guys are part of the choir... they won't question mainstream science.

All you need is the mind of a science journalist.. I think Linus qualifies. He could understand this.. it might take him time but I see no reason he couldn't figure it out.

This all reads like someone who thinks they've figured out how to make a perpetual-motion engine and just need someone to build it, or someone who thinks crystal-healing is a real thing.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Copyright??? What would a copyright do to a forum post?

This is getting nowhere, i'm so confuse.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

2 minutes ago, WickedStarfish said:

it doesnt matter if the writing is informal, i just said a textbook style of document that contains everything and someone who picks it up can understand what is being said

I do have that... I have all kinds of notes. I was going to include that with the fictional graphic novel. But getting people to go through all the info is just as problematic. 

I already explained this though... people would take bits and pieces and make youtube videos... the info would then get diluted. This is why when the info is made public it needs to be made public in a big way. To ensure all the info gets out properly.

I do have that... I have all kinds of notes. I was going to include that with the fictional graphic novel. But getting people to go through all the info is just as problematic. 

thats one problem, you want people to believe you but you are saying fictional graphic novel

Just now, Icarus1138 said:

I already explained this though... people would take bits and pieces and make youtube videos... the info would then get diluted. This is why when the info is made public it needs to be made public in a big way. To ensure all the info gets out properly.

thats what is going to happen if you make it public in a big way 

3 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

All you need is the mind of a science journalist.. I think Linus qualifies. He could understand this.. it might take him time but I see no reason he couldn't figure it out.

Aarrghh... He's not a science journalist. I don't know what kind of info that tells you that?

Do you have any video about him talking about the cosmos or quantum mechanics?

Even if he's a mad genius that can decipher your enigmatic information, he won't talk about it here, this is not the platform to discuss it.

45 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

It's already out but people haven't put it together... they don't understand it. Most people can't and the people who can won't look into it... the scientific community.

This is why I mentioned disinformation. The reason People haven't put the pieces together is because of disinformation. 

But look how skeptical you are... your skepticism is what prevents this info from getting out... you have already made up your mind... 

You are sounding sceptical yourself mate.

write a long post and share it on the internet.

hire a lawyer and see what he thinks

or

just tell us here so we can investigate ourselves and come to our own conclusion about it

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

4 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

This all reads like someone who thinks they've figured out how to make a perpetual-motion engine and just need someone to build it, or someone who thinks crystal-healing is a real thing.

Do you guys want a great video to show you this is real? It will give you an idea of what this is about as well...

Keep in mind this video isn't totally accurate... and this has nothing to do with aliens...

2 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Aarrghh... He's not a science journalist. I don't know what kind of info that tells you that?

Do you have any video about him talking about the cosmos or quantum mechanics?

Even if he's a mad genius that can decipher your enigmatic information, he won't talk about it here, this is not the platform to discuss it.

IF I could learn it I see no reason Linus couldn't.. I am not a scientist.. I know I could teach him.. if he has the time to invest.

I see now... it has something to do with AMD Phenom CPU, yeah Linus would surely pick it up. ?

3 minutes ago, WickedStarfish said:

thats one problem, you want people to believe you but you are saying fictional graphic novel

It was a fictional story that included real elements. It's called historical fiction.

Do you guys want a great video to show you this is real? It will give you an idea of what this is about as well...

Keep in mind this video isn't totally accurate... and this has nothing to do with aliens...

Yeah no.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

4 minutes ago, WickedStarfish said:

thats what is going to happen if you make it public in a big way 

It's less likely to happen though.. if I do it in a thread it will be completely diluted before most the info can get out. And I would lose any card I have to get the info out properly...

3 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

Yeah no.

See.... you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink..

There are many outlets that will pickup lefty non-mainstream investigative articles like vice.com or vox. I'm sure they have a science journalist back in their arsenal. I'm pretty sure Linus won't pick this up, the best he can do is direct you to another more appropriate media.

4 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

It was a fictional story that included real elements. It's called historical fiction.

yeah but you are never going to get anyone to believe it if you keep calling it fiction, even adding historical fiction because everyone knows the word fiction as fake and not based on fact 

See.... you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink..

i dont know about werecat but if the video was like 3-10 minutes long it would be easier to watch than one over an hour long as that is quite a long time 

10 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

and adding this just made us more skeptical

16 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

IF I could learn it I see no reason Linus couldn't.. I am not a scientist.. I know I could teach him.. if he has the time to invest.

Mate.... this is getting hectic now 

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD