Does Linus read here or anyone directly connected to the show?

Icarus1138
2 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

the scientific community.

Whaaat? I thought it was technological, this is not a science forum, and Linus is not a scientist.

Even though he has 10m+ subs in youtube, he may not have the authority to discuss science matter.

3 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

But look how skeptical you are... your skepticism is what prevents this info from getting out... you have already made up your mind... 

Science was build upon skepticism. Just look at how many people was skeptic about round earth?

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

2 minutes ago, WickedStarfish said:

yeah but credit for the idea leads to credability which is the angle for credability you seem to be invested in getting, which makes them quite simular, especially when it comes to the way in which you are "hiding" all of this information that is already out there

As I said.. it's about all the info getting out.. and getting out before pieces of it can be suppressed. To understand this you have to know how the game works... how this info has been suppressed for so long.

Just now, Icarus1138 said:

Why do you assume that?

because I already know of 1 person who is on your "intellectual level" (linus) that has a large socal following

5 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

Why do you assume that?

Because no matter how smart you think you are (and you might well be very smart) there are always many more people who are much smarter than you are. Trust me, if you really had noticed something so groundbreaking then others would have noticed it too.

Unfortunately you're not special, no one is.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Just now, SupaKomputa said:

Whaaat? I thought it was technological, this is not a science forum, and Linus is not a scientist.

Even though he has 10m+ subs in youtube, he may not have the authority to discuss science matter.

Science was build upon skepticism. Just look at how many people was skeptic about round earth?

I am not a scientist either... that's why I said if I could understand this so can Linus.. 

2 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

There's healthy and unhealthy skepticism... 

4 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

Because no matter how smart you think you are there are always many more people who are much smarter than you are. Trust me, if you really had noticed something so groundbreaking then others would have noticed it too.

Unfortunately you're not special, no one is.

No.. because it's career suicide... also. I had something happen to a family member that made me look where most wouldn't. Others could discover this too if they had the time and motivation to do it.

Others could discovery this too if they had the time and motivation to do it.

...and if you actually bothered to share anything about the subject.

A girl who loves to love.

There's healthy and unhealthy skepticism... 

ALLWAYS. The challenge is getting the healthy skeptic on board with you.

If the info is earth shattering, you will have lots of skeptic no matter what, that's a healthy way of thinking.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

ALLWAYS. The challenge is getting the healthy skeptic on board with you.

If the info is earth shattering, you will have lots of skeptic no matter what, that's a healthy way of thinking.

What if people are so skeptical they won't listen? That is how this has been suppressed so long.

1 minute ago, Icarus1138 said:

What if people are so skeptical they won't listen? That is how this has been suppressed so long.

The earth isn't flat buddy....

Sorry but that's honestly how you're coming across right now.

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

to be honest this doesn;t make sense.

if this is easy enough for normal people to discover on their own, but it's also groundbreaking enough that you kept the info for years while searching for someone with a large enough following to out it.

then why hasn't anyone figured it out in the meantime aswell?

2 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

No.. because it's career suicide... also. I had something happen to a family member that made me look where most wouldn't. Others could discover this too if they had the time and motivation to do it.

Well it's too late for that. By posting this you already making yourself a target.

Any bombastic news in 1 or 2 months will have the fingers pointed at you (or at least your account here). ?

1 minute ago, Aimi said:

...and if you actually bothered to share anything about the subject.

If I thought others could help me get the info out properly I would. I met with a journalist... but if someone doesn't have the time or interest to look into it it does no good.

Linus seems to have an open mind as well.. that helps motivate me to try this. If I don't know if someone has the things I need for me to go to the trouble of explaining it then it's a waste of time...

9 minutes ago, Icarus1138 said:

As I said.. it's about all the info getting out.. and getting out before pieces of it can be suppressed. To understand this you have to know how the game works... how this info has been suppressed for so long.

Then make the god damned thread about it and disclose all the info. 

The only person preventing it from getting out is YOU by doing nothing but beating around the bush. And there are more intelligent people out there than Linus, why not try to contact them? Gamers Nexus for example?

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

5 minutes ago, RollinLower said:

to be honest this doesn;t make sense.

if this is easy enough for normal people to discover on their own, but it's also groundbreaking enough that you kept the info for years while searching for someone with a large enough following to out it.

then why hasn't anyone figured it out in the meantime aswell?

Because people have been misled. They have been tricked into looking other places. There are people in the conspiracy community who are controlled.. and they are constantly putting out red herrings to make people look away. This is how magic tricks are done.. misdirection.

I think it's time this thread came to a conclusion before it gets out of hand.

Reported for pointless content.

1 minute ago, Quadriplegic said:

Then make the god damned thread about it and disclose all the info. 

The only person preventing it from getting out is YOU by doing nothing but beating around the bush. And there are more intelligent people out there than Linus, why not try to contact them? Gamers Nexus for example?

It's not as simple as you think it is..that's all I can tell you. I have seen how this has been kept secret... how people manage this info.. if I lose the few cards I have to play then I have nothing.. that's why it is so difficult figuring out how to handle this.

6 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

Well it's too late for that. By posting this you already making yourself a target.

Any bombastic news in 1 or 2 months will have the fingers pointed at you (or at least your account here). ?

I am not in the scientific community.. so it wouldn't be career suicide for me. But for most the people who have the scientific knowledge it would be. That is by design.

That's also why it's rare to find someone like Linus.. he has a scientific mind.. it wouldn't be career suicide for him to get into this.. and he seems to have the balls to do it.

Well. Why don't you just call Linus in his office at office hour, i'm sure hell pick up.

He's not like an unreachable mega superstar you know.

Or you can PM every admins / moderator in this forum, they will put you through Linus.

Well. Why don't you just call Linus in his office at office hour, i'm sure hell pick up.

He's not like an unreachable mega superstar you know.

Or you can PM every admins / moderator in this forum, they will put you through Linus.

It's going to take time for him to start looking into this. It seems better to go this route - in writing. He can check out some sources i could send him. It just seemed better this way. It's going to sound nutty either way.. writing or on the phone... this hopefully is a tiny bit less weird.

7 minutes ago, Master Disaster said:

I think it's time this thread came to a conclusion before it gets out of hand.

Reported for pointless content.

Why is it pointless? You forgot to explain that..

Why is it pointless? You forgot to explain that..

He doesn't need to explain it to you

But since you're curious, it's probably because you've basically repeated yourself the entire time and the thread has hardly gone anywhere. If you really wanted anyone to believe you, you would've said something at the start.

A girl who loves to love.