F@H and BOINC Badge Request Thread [Last Update: 2024-APR-13]

Message added by TVwazhere

Note that for F@H and BOINC, the points that you've earned must be for the LTT team. For example: If you have 20 million points for the default F@H team and 5 million points for LTT, we cannot award you a Bronze Contributor badge. Additionally, badges supersede each other meaning when you hit 25 million points, your Contributor Badge becomes a Bronze Badge, you only get one and they do not stack on your profile. Badges for different disciplines such as Folding, BOINC, and Event participations will show your highest rank in each category. 

Posts requesting badges will be hidden when the badge is assigned. Check your profile to see if you have the badge before reposting. 

4 hours ago, unijab said:

Will my progress be tracked so my next level badge is awarded or will i need to post again once i hit it?

You will need to request the next badge

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

10 hours ago, unijab said:

Will my progress be tracked so my next level badge is awarded or will i need to post again once i hit it?

Please post again. There is currently no plan to automate the process.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2024 at 8:24 AM, TVwazhere said:

Please post again. There is currently no plan to automate the process.

Hey TVwazhere, I would be intersted in helping facilitate automation for the FAH badges if you would be interested. Please let me know. 

Thanks,

Austin Hadley

Austin Hadley

ahadley1124@gmail.com

419-207-0762

• 3 weeks later...

*back from vacation, meme showcase*

FAH_meme.png.ac24ea7f9f7a0e8b5b1443aae3a4df58.png

Me, November 1st: "Looks like I might hit 2.5 billion during this folding event! I'll have to request the diamond badge afterward, that's a pretty big milestone."

Me, approaching March:

image.thumb.png.588403de0130dcfb48aa0a22c4c19dfa.png
image.thumb.png.f5f17c90e7c99c7879032f0d9da509cd.png

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

• 1 month later...
On 2/19/2024 at 5:31 PM, Lowlandmink543 said:

Hey TVwazhere, I would be intersted in helping facilitate automation for the FAH badges if you would be interested. Please let me know. 

Thanks,

Austin Hadley

Thank you for the offer but there are no plans to implement an automated process for issuing badges.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER