The Roast of Linus Sebastian

JonoT

I'm glad you have the ability to see exactly the opposite of what you could be. 

I hope this gets translated by bilibili.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

22 hours ago, Origami Cactus said:

Can someone make a comparison of what they changed / cut out? Because i remember them saying that they will have to cut something out, but judging by the lenght of the video it looks pretty full length to me.

The only difference as far as length is they changed the intro to the slide cards, and they cut out when the presentation remote cutout and they had to wait for it to start working again. None of the actual content was cut. 

One word - EPIC.

Jokes were pretty savage IMO, Yvonne had me cracking up. However, I was waiting for someone to lay into Steve for his "chipmunk-pockets" or his attire for the night, everyone looked so clean (except him), even Luke's beard was ok.

The crew did a really good job at setting it up and coordinating the whole thing; James should have had a chair or stood near the podium instead of running across the stage like a freak without a leash.

Spoiler

Skip to 43:56 for Dennis' [uncut] fingers

I'd like to see a battle now... ERB style...

Lunix Is An Illegal Hacker Operating System

| [CPU] Intel i7 5960X (4.5GHz) | [Mobo] ASUS Rampage V E10 | [RAM] G. Skill Ripjaws 4 64GB (8x8GB) | [CPU Cooler] Custom Acrylic | [OS Drive] Samsung 970 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD | [Storage] WD Black 4TB (x2 RAID 0) | [GPU] ASUS GTX 980 (x2 stock) | [PSU] Corsair AX1200i | [Case] Corsair 900D | [Keyboard] Corsair K95 Platinum | [Mouse] Corsair Dark Core RGB | [speakers] Logitech Z906 | [Monitors] ASUS VS278Q-P (x3 27"s) |

1 hour ago, suits said:

The only difference as far as length is they changed the intro to the slide cards, and they cut out when the presentation remote cutout and they had to wait for it to start working again. None of the actual content was cut. 

I'm in agreement. It didn't seem like there was anything of significance that was missing, though the ratio of words to beeps is a tad off. ?

I enjoyed watching the roast, though there was a fair bit of already abused material (Napoleon complex). Aside from audio issues, I feel it was worth the wait. Particularly enjoyed watching Yvonne flay alive both Linus and Luke.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

For all those who did not know, that 10 yen coin is worth ~$0.09 USD or slightly less then an American dime....

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

I enjoyed it, is there a vote on the best/worst performance?

I kinda feel bad about Steve(from GamersNexus), basically everyone called him boring and it's about something he puts his heart into.

I'm watching LTT at 1.5 speed and my friend told me to slow it down to 1.25 when we watched it together. I'm losing some content at 1.75, so I'm impressed with whoever said they're using 2, though I'm not from English speaking country, so it might be a factor.

I was wondering why Colton wasn't part of the roast?

19 minutes ago, knightslay2 said:

He was fired for the nth time

34 minutes ago, knightslay2 said:

He was, but he got kicked... like every other time ?

On 5/11/2019 at 1:32 PM, Master Disaster said:

Yvonne was savage, when she walked up she looked really nervous and it took her a little while to calm herself but once she got into it my fucking god did she rip Linus a new one. There were times when I genuinely gasped, the last 2 jokes about using her finger and Linus sweating is the only time he makes her wet... I was literally crying after that.

Yvonne have you considered doing stand up? If not you should, you're a natural.

It's funny because when going into it I suspected Yvonne, Dennis and Riley would probably be the least funny out of everyone, turns out I was wrong and actually those 3 made me laugh the most.

Why did you feel the need to censor it though?

Am I the only one who noticed Yvonne was wearing socks and sandals?

Look around 1:30:31, 1:31:37, and 1:33:09. I was surprised no one commented much on Linus' socks and sandals yet failed to notice his wife wearing them, especially with that lovely gown on.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

On 5/11/2019 at 4:32 PM, Master Disaster said:

Yvonne was savage, when she walked up she looked really nervous and it took her a little while to calm herself but once she got into it my fucking god did she rip Linus a new one. There were times when I genuinely gasped, the last 2 jokes about using her finger and Linus sweating is the only time he makes her wet... I was literally crying after that.

Yvonne have you considered doing stand up? If not you should, you're a natural.

It's funny because when going into it I suspected Yvonne, Dennis and Riley would probably be the least funny out of everyone, turns out I was wrong and actually those 3 made me laugh the most.

Why did you feel the need to censor it though?

They censor it due to YouTube algorithms. Basically, uncensored cursing will fuck with your placement and how the video gets served. Plus, LMG content always censors swear words on YouTube, so it's "on brand".

I have no problem with it. It's obvious what each censored swear word was. Frankly, censored swear words are almost funnier when you can still tell what is said.

On 5/13/2019 at 7:59 AM, knightslay2 said:

He was basically "on backup", in case one of the guests couldn't make it (such as Steve or Kyle). They invited more guests but not every guest accepted the invitation.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Those were some very savage jokes, I'll be honest. And I assume Yvonne murdered Linus after the breast jokes.

And lastly, wasn't even shocked when Steve shoved up in his normal clothes, compared to everyone else. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

That roast was awesome, I just watched it again a second time (a few days after watching it for the first time) and still really enjoyed it.It beats any Comedy Central roast I know by a huge amount.

By the way, is it just me or did also some of you come up with other relevant jokes while watching the roast? There is just so much material there.

• 10 months later...

MUSIC with time stamps for anyone wondering (did post as a YouTube comment but I think it got marked as spam)

0:04 - INTRO - Coconuts by Gerhard Narholz - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NT0D9uoY1OM

0:36 - JAMES STRIEB - Night of the Stars by Richard Cottle - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlVj1lUvqR4

4:52 - LINUS VIDEO - Inhale Exhale by Romain Magnan - https://open.spotify.com/track/4AUXTfA15qo6L8xMDkCWYV#

5:19 - LINUS VIDEO - We're Unstoppable by Harlin James, Clav and Dumi Maraire - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=416lTvCMJM4

5:40 - LINUS VIDEO - Boom Chick by Bea Parks, Garo Nahoulakian and Oliver Horton - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U20rjHw3iFE

6:42 - LINUS! - Supersonic by Liquid Cinema - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0AXrMsyBYE

10:37 - NEXT PERSON - Sorry For Lovin' You So by Stan Laferrière - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4L-fCTJ0yQ

• 2 months later...

how did this not pop up

Everyone, Creator初音ミク Hatsune Miku Google commercial.

Cameras: Main: Canon 70D - Secondary: Panasonic GX85 - Spare: Samsung ST68. - Action cams: GoPro Hero+, Akaso EK7000pro

Dead cameras: Nikion s4000, Canon XTi

Pc's

Spoiler

Dell optiplex 5050 (main) - i5-6500- 20GB ram -500gb samsung 970 evo  500gb WD blue HDD - dvd r/w

HP compaq 8300 prebuilt - Intel i5-3470 - 8GB ram - 500GB HDD - bluray drive

old windows 7 gaming desktop - Intel i5 2400 - lenovo CIH61M V:1.0 - 4GB ram - 1TB HDD - dual DVD r/w

main laptop acer e5 15 - Intel i3 7th gen - 16GB ram - 1TB HDD - dvd drive                                                                     

school laptop lenovo 300e chromebook 2nd gen - Intel celeron - 4GB ram - 32GB SSD 

audio mac- 2017 apple macbook air A1466 EMC 3178

Any questions? pm me.

#Muricaparrotgang                                                                                   

• 6 months later...