LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Here is my logo submission:

http://imgur.com/pamqf7H

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

nice work

Thanks, looking forward to see your submission

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Here is my logo submission:

I'm liking it, good work man!

I'll put a poll to see what everyone likes best, but i'll have to talk to @Blade of Grass before I go do anything, in case he's got some ideas.

If anyone would like to try their hand at a banner and background also here's the dimensions for those:

Banner : 1140x380

Background : 1366x768

And for anyone wondering what the exact logo dimensions are, it's 175x175

Looking foward to all of your suggestions guys! :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I'm liking it, good work man!

I'll put a poll to see what everyone likes best, but i'll have to talk to @Blade of Grass before I go do anything, in case he's got some ideas.

If anyone would like to try their hand at a banner and background also here's the dimensions for those:

Banner : 1140x380

Background : 1366x768

And for anyone wondering what the exact logo dimensions are, it's 175x175

Looking foward to all of your suggestions guys! :D

my logo is 200x200... I hope that's alright xD You can scale it down if needed

my logo is 200x200... I hope that's alright xD You can scale it down if needed

Yeah, It's cool, it should be fine

Also, I almost forgot.

24x24 is the Icon dimensions.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

yeah mine 256x256 i can scale it down for you if you want, otherwise here is is.

http://imgur.com/P9uc7Hb

sorry for the terrible quality and pixelation, its 3am in aus and im kinda tired, if you like i could work more tomorrow :D

EDIT: @ixi_your_face

yeah mine 256x256 i can scale it down for you if you want, otherwise here is is.

http://imgur.com/P9uc7Hb

sorry for the terrible quality and pixelation, its 3am in aus and im kinda tired, if you like i could work more tomorrow :D

EDIT: @ixi_your_face

It's all coo. I like it too, it'd be a good idea if you could clean it up a little more though :P

I appreciate all the help you guys are willing to put into this btw! I'm terrible at art and stuff, so there's no way I could ever get a logo done myself

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

It's all coo. I like it too, it'd be a good idea if you could clean it up a little more though :P

I appreciate all the help you guys are willing to put into this btw! I'm terrible at art and stuff, so there's no way I could ever get a logo done myself

yeah i know if you guys like it i can clean it up, and i really enjoy this forum so making a logo is the least i can do :)

Does the org have a motto? I want to include one in the banner.

If you guys have a second, please checkout the org chat (direct link for members).

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I was thinking of setting up an insurance fraud business when the game is released. I don't know if it's possible but I think it would be.

We go and steal clients's ships, then sell them and give them half the money back (So the client gets a new ship/money and half of the original's value), and we keep the other half.

I was thinking of setting up an insurance fraud business when the game is released. I don't know if it's possible but I think it would be.

We go and steal clients's ships, then sell them and give them half the money back (So the client gets a new ship/money and half of the original's value), and we keep the other half.

Pretty sure it'd be suspicious and you'd get found out immediately and black market goods don't sell for much ;)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

So I tried filling out the "Star Citizen Questionaire" form... But it gives me an error in Forum username "Must match pattern" ?

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

So I tried filling out the "Star Citizen Questionaire" form... But it gives me an error in Forum username "Must match pattern" ?

Hm.. I'll go fix that.

EDIT: Think it's fixed now.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Pretty sure it'd be suspicious and you'd get found out immediately and black market goods don't sell for much ;)

Who would stop me though? Just come out now and again and steal client's ships, then have another legitimate ship, so the military don't recognize me :).

Who would stop me though? Just come out now and again and steal client's ships, then have another legitimate ship, so the military don't recognize me :).

Who are these "clients" that you speak off.. And if you are stealing their ships.. Why would you give any money back to them?

I don't really see the point of your "business" model :P

- Cool right?

Who are these "clients" that you speak off.. And if you are stealing their ships.. Why would you give any money back to them?

I don't really see the point of your "business" model :P

People pay to have their ship stolen so they can get insurance for it, and make half of it back. This is done by someone (me) going and stealing their ship (They make it easy for me), they then get the insurance, I then give them half the money I get from stealing the ship, and I keep the rest. 

So then I'm up a bit under 50% of the value of their ship, and they're up a bit under 150%.

People pay to have their ship stolen so they can get insurance for it, and make half of it back. This is done by someone (me) going and stealing their ship (They make it easy for me), they then get the insurance, I then give them half the money I get from stealing the ship, and I keep the rest. 

So then I'm up a bit under 50% of the value of their ship, and they're up a bit under 150%.

I don't think it will work as such with the insurance. Why would an insurance pay more than what the ship is worth?

EDIT:.. Sorry, I see your point now

I still don't think that the insurance will cover enough of the loss for this to be applicable.

- Cool right?

I don't think it will work as such with the insurance. Why would an insurance pay more than what the ship is worth?

EDIT:.. Sorry, I see your point now

I still don't think that the insurance will cover enough of the loss for this to be applicable.

Aren't they going to pay the whole price?

I love how Linus is bait xD

I wonder how he feels about it. And I want to make a joke so bad about it.. but I won't as its inappropriate(You probably can guess what it is :P)

I wonder how he feels about it. And I want to make a joke so bad about it.. but I won't as its inappropriate(You probably can guess what it is :P)

Linus IS the master baiter.

@ixi_your_face @Blade of Grass

Here's the banner I was working on.

http://imgur.com/PMbf3le

EDIT: If you guys end up using these, can you please give me credit in the description of the org?

How well do you guys think that the Avenger would do as a transport/smuggler ship?