LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Just a noob question, if I pay for the 40$ ship. I can play the beta/alpha - do I have to buy the game again when they release it? Do you have to pay on a subscription or..? Sorry but I could not find to much info about it and.. I would like to go play this. 

Hey man! 

It's a one time purchase game, that's why i love it so much :D

You won't have to buy the game again or anything :)

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

nope pay once and your good. No subscription or p2w. You can buy ships atm, but that is only for funding the game.

Man following this thread is really stuffing my inbox xD

On another note I noticed earlier when I was reading on the website that techpowerup has an organization and maybe a friendly rivalry between tech forums would be fun.

Any information on how the life of the pledge store is gonna continue after the launch?

As I see it it will ruin the economy if it keeps on going the way it is now, and because it's a single purchase title I havn't figured out how they will keep making money to develop new content for the game.

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

Yes! I have applied to the organisation with my newly and fresh 325A. I'd be interested to do some military or mercenary work. Probably mainly military.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Any information on how the life of the pledge store is gonna continue after the launch?

As I see it it will ruin the economy if it keeps on going the way it is now, and because it's a single purchase title I havn't figured out how they will keep making money to develop new content for the game.

Well other people will buy the game for $60 on release and the game will have cosmetic items you can buy(think tf2 hats) They also plan to release expansion packs for the single player too

Well other people will buy the game for $60 on release and the game will have cosmetic items you can buy(think tf2 hats) They also plan to release expansion packs for the single player too

Ahh okay.. Well "hats" seem to get tf2 running just fine. I just hope it'll be enough for a game of this scale that has active content development going on :)

- Cool right?

I'm mostly interested in piracy. I'll be sporting an RSI constellation.

Ultimately I'll do whatever I can in my limited time though so I can contribute in different ways when I'm able.

You have the lifetime insurance on the Constellation right?

Oh we are gonna have SUCH fun in that ship! Lol

- Cool right?

can we make it an organization instead of a syndicate, I want to be friendly with the UEE in the beginning

Energy can not be created nor destroyed, just converted to a different Type of energy.
My blog: T3Krant.blogspot.com

Thanks to everyone who's joined!

69 members and counting (heh. 69.)

lets keep up all this awesomeness! :D

hey ixi_your_face do you have any logistical or admin type roles? I could help with those after I decide what I want to focus on :)

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600 (4.2GHZ OC) EK-Supremacy EVO AMD RGB - Nickel+Plexi | MB:Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7

GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked | Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 | Corsair RM850i | Boot Drive: Intel 760P 512GB | Game Storage: Intel 660P 1TB | Storage Drive: WD Blue 4TB | Logitech G810 | Logitech G502 (Proteus core) | Pioneer VSX-520K+ 4x Wharfedale Crystal 40 Standing Speakers 150W 4ohm | Logitech G933

can we make it an organization instead of a syndicate, I want to be friendly with the UEE in the beginning

There's nothing stopping you from being UEE friendly at the start, remember, just because the group is a syndicate doesn't mean all of it's business is illegal, or any of it in fact ;)

hey ixi_your_face do you have any logistical or admin type roles? I could help with those after I decide what I want to focus on :)

We're going to be getting all of that sorted in the coming while :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Probably just gonna join the military or something.  Feel like rising up the rank.

I can see it now Admrial Pigs  :P

I can see it now Admrial Pigs  :P

LOL

- Cool right?

Dem american - British spelling differences :P

You could add it to the tags, just in case?

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

You have forgot the biggest part. What does the user get from joining you?

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Cant make any promises yet since we don't know for sure what we can use as a bonuses. But, I do plan on giving discounted insuarance, if you can. And maybe cheaper trading between members of the fleet, and probably spare ships should yours be destroyed.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Cant make any promises yet since we don't know for sure what we can use as a bonuses. But, I do plan on giving discounted insuarance, if you can. And maybe cheaper trading between members of the fleet, and probably spare ships should yours be destroyed.

and what do you get? profit by hiring people?

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

and what do you get? profit by hiring people?

I get nothing, other than to have the ability to sit and help such an awesome group make more monies

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

SWAG...

- Cool right?

Must buy ship soon

What ship were you planning on getting?

Personally I've got a 315p and an Avenger, the Avenger for dogfights and the 315P for exploration. I've been thinking about upgrading to getting a freelancer, but I wanted LTI for that, so I guess I'm out of luck there :(

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

I can play most roles, what ship shall I buy under $140?

CPU: 4670K / Cooler: H100i / RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1866MHz / Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 / GPU: MSI TF 780 Gaming Edition / Case: Corsair Vengence C70 / Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo & 2TB Seagate Barracuda / PSU: EVGA SuperNova NEX750G

I can play most roles, what ship shall I buy under $140?

Whatever fits what you think you want to play the most. Don't spend the money just to spend it, 140$ is still quite a sum for a game that is not even near to being finished...

- Cool right?

joining when i buy a ship package.

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+