LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I would offer my TS3 services but i doubt you will all fit in it, it's only 15 slots :P

Just a suggestion, I don't know if this is possible or even if the people in charge would be ok with this : 

Since the org is now the official LTT org, what do you think about having a subsection of the forum only accessible by the people who are actually in the org (something that could be confirmed by the forum names of the people that submitted the google form) ?

This way we'd be able to post the updated fleet view to that section, and maybe talk about things that we might not want other people/orgs to know, while keeping this thread as a way to present the organization or for potential members to ask questions.

Ew. Comms.

We will have an announcement about TS in the next little while.

Everything is just being polished atm

do you have any idea how to manage the different branches? like the militairy and engineers

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

do you have any idea how to manage the different branches? like the militairy and engineers

We still have a lot of time before the game is released. I am sure there is a general idea in the Admiralty minds and it will probably become sharper as we get closer to D day.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

I have an idea of what they're doing for that, but I'm not sure if I should say. :lol: Plus, it'll be subject to change between now and full release, like nearly everything.

I have an idea of what they're doing for that, but I'm not sure if I should say. :lol: Plus, it'll be subject to change between now and full release, like nearly everything.

yeah its a little too soon to know exactly what will be required as we don't have all the details of the game yet.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

i think i've decided what ship im gonna get, im gonna trade in my Aurora LN for an 325a

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

@coen113

Good choice on ship. I was half tempted to get something from the 300i Series my self. was debating if I should trade my avenger for a 315p or trade both the avenger and aurora for a cutlass.

Any one know what ships slick went for?

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

@con113

Good choice on ship. I was half tempted to get something from the 300i Series my self. was debating if I should trade my avenger for a 315p or trade both the avenger and aurora for a cutlass.

Any one know what ships slick went for?

I think he said he has a Cutlass and a Hornet.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

I'm thinking about trading my Freelancer+ in for an Avenger and 315p or 325a. Any suggestions? I want to do trading/smuggling/exploration. I think I want something a little more agile and fast, but I do really like the jump drive on the Freelancer

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

I'm thinking about trading my Freelancer+ in for an Avenger and 315p or 325a. Any suggestions? I want to do trading/smuggling/exploration. I think I want something a little more agile and fast, but I do really like the jump drive on the Freelancer

I'd go for the Super Hornet

@godfosaken

You cant get the super hornet any more can you?

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

Going. I will be spending time at RSI both personally and for videos

Are you going for the entire weekend? I live about 1.5 hours from there. Thinking of going for a day. Has RSI said anything about if they will be there for the weekend or any particular day? 

The rendering  :o My pc is not ready

RIP my gtx 560

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

They will sell them during certain sales

Really? that's great if they do, has it been announced?

I chose other because I would like to be a bit of everything really, what ever is needed I will do, I don't have ships yet but building a new rig soon and as soon as that's done the next thing will be to invest in SC.

Edit: In game ID: Toxic

In game URL: /citizens/toxicology

Will apply officially on the SC UOLTT page, once I've got a game pack ordered.

The rendering  :o My pc is not ready

Hopefully Mantle will help my poor 7870.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Is it possible to buy the game, without any ships, and then buy a ship for use in the game? I also want to know if you can buy a ship, and then upgrade to a different version? Like 300i to 315i. 

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ

Is it possible to buy the game, without any ships, and then buy a ship for use in the game? I also want to know if you can buy a ship, and then upgrade to a different version? Like 300i to 315i. 

No, you have to buy a ship to get in the game. The cheapest package that gives you alpha and beta access is the Aurora MR, and it's $40. And yes, you can upgrade packages and get other ships.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

No, you have to buy a ship to get in the game. The cheapest package that gives you alpha and beta access is the Aurora MR, and it's $40. And yes, you can upgrade packages and get other ships.

Great! Now all I need to do is get a PC that can run this, and decide if I want to get a 315i for exploration, or spend a bit more and get a freelancer, and make more money by trading.

My new rig build log:http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/80801-m-itx-pc/?p=1158887 Now finished with  970!                          Can anybody give me a freelancer?                  I need to transport more HYPBP.               Butt Imperium games                     RAINBOW .                   840 EVO still awesome                    The evil that is verizon has been vanquished!      ܝܘܚܢܢ ܒܝܬ ܐܦܪܝܡ