LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

to be clear, this game doesnt require monthly payments, right? It's only a one time purchase?

Yes, there will never be a monthly subscription.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Dear friends,

I am writing to you today, to apply for the position of being a space pirate. Ever since a young age I have only but dreamed of being a space pirate. I have trained long and hard for this. Playing games such as freelancer whilst drinking rum and wearing an eye patch.

You are probably wondering in what way I think I am qualified for such a position, but as previously mentioned. I drink rum and wear eye patches... enough said. However on the off chance you weren't happy with just this, intense training has been initiated to be able to fully experience the pirates life. I have been watching such classics as Pirates of the Caribbean, Hook and my all time favorite film treasure island. These have all been thoroughly reviewed and scrutinised to make sure every ounce of pritatiness has been squeezed out. Next Avast with Pirate speak has been installed onto all my computers to be able to submerge myself in the lingo so I am ready.

Such lines as 'Avast me land lubbers' and 'yall be looking for the great dubloon' but simply roll off my tounge, enabling me to converse with other pirates with great ease. You may be asking yourself what role I might play within the grand scheme, but if you havent noticed I can speak perfectly normal english. This allowing me to dabble in espionage. One second I am but a simple man, next I am a fully fledged space pirate. Our enemies will be none the wiser.

Well, I await your reply to my application or as I should say 'I'll be awaiting your message in a bottle, land lubber'

Kind regards,

TPK

To add to the whole discussion about piracy interferring with the reputation of the whole org.

This is not only true for piracy, but ANY form of interraction, especially military oriented interraction twists the reputation of the org.

Before the game goes live we have to figure out exactly what the different parts of the org is all about. Maybe we should make side orgs for each group once we will be able to join multiple orgs.
This way we can dedicate roles out to each group individually and manage the groups independently from eachother. A suggest, and I'm not sure how they will make us able to manage things within an org.

So my whole point, is making sure that we know where the org wonna do as a whole, and make it possible to manage the different groups so we can control the reputation.

What do you think?

Oh.. and I've been off for a couple of days, so I havn't read the recent 6-7 pages or so, so forgive me if this whole post is obsolete.

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

I finally bought star citzen and joined the corporation

Cpu: FX8350 MoboGigabyte GA.990FXA-UD3  GPU: EVGA GTX770 2GB  RAM: 8GB Crucial ballistix tactical tracer  STORAGE: Crucial M500 240GB /seagate barracuda 1TB PSU: Corsair RM750  CASE: Xigmatek Talon  COOLING: Corsair H100i KEYBOARD: Quickfire TK KEYPAD: Razer Nostromo MOUSE: Razer Naga 2012  HEADSET: Tritton pro+

Though I selected exploration, I'm sure i wont be able to just do one of these. I'll have to upgrade my dino of a rig over the summer, but this game is totally worth it! LTT Conglomerate forever!

Dear friends,

I am writing to you today, to apply for the position of being a space pirate. Ever since a young age I have only but dreamed of being a space pirate. I have trained long and hard for this. Playing games such as freelancer whilst drinking rum and wearing an eye patch.

You are probably wondering in what way I think I am qualified for such a position, but as previously mentioned. I drink rum and wear eye patches... enough said. However on the off chance you weren't happy with just this, intense training has been initiated to be able to fully experience the pirates life. I have been watching such classics as Pirates of the Caribbean, Hook and my all time favorite film treasure island. These have all been thoroughly reviewed and scrutinised to make sure every ounce of pritatiness has been squeezed out. Next Avast with Pirate speak has been installed onto all my computers to be able to submerge myself in the lingo so I am ready.

Such lines as 'Avast me land lubbers' and 'yall be looking for the great dubloon' but simply roll off my tounge, enabling me to converse with other pirates with great ease. You may be asking yourself what role I might play within the grand scheme, but if you havent noticed I can speak perfectly normal english. This allowing me to dabble in espionage. One second I am but a simple man, next I am a fully fledged space pirate. Our enemies will be none the wiser.

Well, I await your reply to my application or as I should say 'I'll be awaiting your message in a bottle, land lubber'

Kind regards,
TPK

While that was a pretty epic short essay, all you have to do is apply here: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT and you'll get in.

Thanks for the smile though.

622 members guys! We are growing very fast! 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

A bounty hunter can trade too right?

I want the constellation ship too, but may just settle for the 300i.

With over 30 million raised for Star Citizen, there is no way it can't be EPIC. Get Mr Lucas on the scene ;)

After thinking about the roles, Being a bounty hunter with a mix of Avengers and Cutlass would be awesome. Fidn your target, board it with the cutlass then put the guy on ice onboard the avenger. :D

I am really looking forward to this game. Also the potential for large scale fights too.....

All I can picture is a group of carriers bombers and fighters just going at it.

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

Can we ask mods...closer to the time of realease, if we can get a subsection added to the forums so we can have areas for each branch of the Syndicate.

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

I applied

"I promise to only molest other members, no murdering stealing, or extorting, just fondling"

My PC:

Case: Corsair C70, Motherboard: MSI Z87-G45, CPU: I5-4670k, RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance, GPU: Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming , PSU: Corsair RM650W Gold, Storage: 250 GB Samsung EVO SSD, 240 GB Kingston SSDNOW

I've applied, decided to go with the avenger in the end. The longer insurance and quicker thruster sealed the deal for me.

Before I buy a package or whatever I need to play the game and join the conglomerate, I want to be a pirate and was wondering what the best reasonably priced pirate ship would be?

Before I buy a package or whatever I need to play the game and join the conglomerate, I want to be a pirate and was wondering what the best reasonably priced pirate ship would be?

Probably the avenger would be a good ship for pirating 

I think the Cutlass is being marketed as the best pirate ship, but it may be possible the the Aurora LN also packs a good punch in terms of pirating. The choice is up to you.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Probably the avenger would be a good ship for pirating 

It looks so sick and that 6 month insurance just means that I cant lose my ship until I've played for that long right?

It looks so sick and that 6 month insurance just means that I cant lose my ship until I've played for that long right?

Yes, think about it in the way of insurance in real life. You lose your ship file your insurance claim and all the insured items are given back, but the more often you file a claim the longer it will take to get a new ship. You can also renew your insurance in the game.

It means your insurance fee will be covered for 6 months. In the event you lose your ship you will be able to put in a claim for a new one. After the 6 months you will have to start paying an in game fee, but I'm sure by then you'll have so many credits the fee won't seem like anything by that point.

Supporting LTT Conglomerate https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT with the Drake Cutlass. 

Specs: CPU: i7-3960x @ 4.2GHz | GPU: GTX 690 | 512GB SSD | RAM: 16GB Quad Channel @1600MHz | Alienware micro-ATX X79 Motherboard 

It means your insurance fee will be covered for 6 months. In the event you lose your ship you will be able to put in a claim for a new one. After the 6 months you will have to start paying an in game fee, but I'm sure by then you'll have so many credits the fee won't seem like anything by that point.

So you have 6 months to get a ton of cash pretty much :P

Also what are the ways you can lose your ship?

So you have 6 months to get a ton of cash pretty much :P

Also what are the ways you can lose your ship?

Piracy..  :P, war, stupidity, the list goes on..

Is the chat on the website broken for anyone else? It just says "You should reconnect by reloading the page" every time. I thought it might be one of my chrome extensions blocking something, but it happens on clean IE11 and Firefox as well.

My only question about having dedicated factions is what happens when, say, an explorer feels like fighting for a period of time? Or if you want to dabble in mining/Engineering for a bit?

hey guys ... here is the user guide for StarCitizen 

please take a look, it will help you to understand how stuffs work in StarCitizen ... it's not an official 

https://www.mediafire.com/?1c6ownp91bqfyqv

things to look out for 

1. insurance 

2. pilot and ships 

here is the link to the post 

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/79442/the-big-star-citizen-admirer-s-manual-v2-120-page-26-000-word-guide-to-everything-star-citizen

@ixi_your_face : you can put this one on your post at page 1 to help new comer to understand about how this game work 

ixi_your_face

Roses are red, Ocean is blue , If i'm naked , why aint you ?

Robert said that, he doesn't want you to focus too much on insurance. 

insurance fee in the game will be cheap enough. 

However, Space insurance is kind da different. 

take note: 

Untitled_zps41ada570.png

Roses are red, Ocean is blue , If i'm naked , why aint you ?