LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Just sent in my application for the LTT conglomerate. My ingame handle is: "devg". I'm hoping to be included in the Military portion of the LTT Conglomerate. The ship I'll be flying in is the Hornet Tracker later on I'll most likely upgrade the C2 module (command and control) and assist in tactical and strategic level decisions in the AOR. I think currently being in the US armed forces provides me with the insight and experience that will help the MILCOM and the other various commands that the LTT Conglomerate is comprised of, succeed - including but not limited to helping out with command/rank structuring, planning, ROEs, and customs and courtesies. Also, if anybody has questions related to such things I'll be glad to answer them (I reserve the right to deny answers that will compromise OPSEC though).

V/R,

Devg

RF Transmissions Systems, USAF

So I'm curious... With all the talk of piracy, er, "surprise salvaging," and bounty hunting, will there be guidelines for members to follow? Representing the UOLTT with the clan tag in front of your moniker could mean trouble when you decide to "surprise salvage" a member of another large organization. To prevent large scale retaliation, will there be preventative measures within the rules of the organization?

o god, I just spent about 10 minutes arguing with myself. trying to convince my self that I DO NOT need to buy another fucking ship.

I keep looking at the SC store, then back at my bank balance, I have more than enough money to buy a constilation and I kinda want it....but then I remind my self that the game isnt even bloody out yet. I cant use it. Save my money and buy something useful and not another ship, I have two, I only needed one.

Fuck......

This game isnt even out yet and im willing to sell a kidney just to get one more ship. I think I have a problem.

Well, I'm having the same issue. I already have a 325a and an Aurora MR, but I keep drooling over the Freelancer+ package and I am sure that IF I end up buying it (which will most likely happen), I won't be satisfied and start drooling over the Constellation.

A month ago, I wasn't even vaguely interested in the game, and now I can't stop...

I have a problem ;)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

So what would the Engineering group DO? Would that be repairing other peoples ships?

Probably, and also fitting new weapons to ships ect?  

We are 200 members away from 2nd.... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm having the same issue. I already have a 325a and an Aurora MR, but I keep drooling over the Freelancer+ package and I am sure that IF I end up buying it (which will most likely happen), I won't be satisfied and start drooling over the Constellation.

A month ago, I wasn't even vaguely interested in the game, and now I can't stop...

I have a problem ;)

Wait for the game to release and then get one of the even bigger ships...??? Get the constellation it is Epic!!!  But the Freelancer is good too because it seems many people want to explore.

Wait for the game to release and then get one of the even bigger ships...??? Get the constellation it is Epic!!! But the Freelancer is good too because it seems many people want to explore.

In terms of roles, I am more military/mercenary focused, hence the 325a. I was looking at the Cutlass before, but I very much prefer the looks and functionalities of the Freelancer.

I'll see if I get a Connie or not. Maybe if I melt down my current ships, the price hit wouldn't be as big :/

I don't quite understand the need for buying more than one ship, or even an expensive one at that. You have no idea whether your going to enjoy the game play or not, and if you do, surely you'll want to progress through it normally. I got myself an Aurora back in the Kickstarter and I'll gladly wait and work my way up to the larger ships when the game actually comes out. I want to experience that progression, I want my ships to develop as I learn the game in a way that I can actually use a ship to its proper potential. Buying larger ships and having them from launch will take away half the fun if you ask me. Its like paying to level up or something, your skipping a part of the experience. But eh, I guess everyone is looking for something different.

I don't quite understand the need for buying more than one ship, or even an expensive one at that. You have no idea whether your going to enjoy the game play or not, and if you do, surely you'll want to progress through it normally. I got myself an Aurora back in the Kickstarter and I'll gladly wait and work my way up to the larger ships when the game actually comes out. I want to experience that progression, I want my ships to develop as I learn the game in a way that I can actually use a ship to its proper potential. Buying larger ships and having them from launch will take away half the fun if you ask me. Its like paying to level up or something, your skipping a part of the experience. But eh, I guess everyone is looking for something different.

Different strokes for different folks

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

@TheGhostToast

It would seem this guy actually makes sense and is the responsible adult that many of us need.

Me on the other hand, I'll walk past a shop window and see something shiny and spank 4 digit on it only for it to sit in the corner and never be used.

I have more money than sense and a sucker to my whims.

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

@TheGhostToast

It would seem this guy actually makes sense and is the responsible adult that many of us need.

Me on the other hand, I'll walk past a shop window and see something shiny and spank 4 digit on it only for it to sit in the corner and never be used.

I have more money than sense and a sucker to my whims.

responsible in what way? If you se something you want just go for it geez, not like you got anything better to spend that money on.

Aside from getting a lot of ships some of us actualy want to support the game and some of us have played Chris robberts earlier games so we do know to a certain extent what to expect. The fact we get ships out of it is just a huge bonus. Besides, the ships that are available ain't exactly all the ships, there will be a lot more to work our asses for. Personally I might not even touch some of my ships due to the Lti, I'll just use 1 or 2 until I can afford a second one then just go Yolo with it till I either lose it or can afford a bigger girl.

So I'm curious... With all the talk of piracy, er, "surprise salvaging," and bounty hunting, will there be guidelines for members to follow? Representing the UOLTT with the clan tag in front of your moniker could mean trouble when you decide to "surprise salvage" a member of another large organization. To prevent large scale retaliation, will there be preventative measures within the rules of the organization?

I would assume (not always a safe thing to do) that most people would have the common sense to know not to provoke larger organizations without consent. That being said there are still viable targets for "surprise salvage" such as npcs or those unaffiliated with an organization.

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

That's when leadership should step in and talking things out with the other organization and hopefully resolve the situation. But, try to fix the issue on the lowest level possible before involving the brass otherwise things could escalate quickly; at least that's how I've always dealt with situations like that.

RF Transmissions Systems, USAF

Now sitting at 720 members, by the end of the week we might be in 2nd place! 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Dogfighting module to launch tentatively after PAX East  :)

Also, they're scheduled to bring the "world server" or universe/global instance online this week.

So... that's something.

Greetings, I've been debating jumping into Star Citizen for a while, and have kinda decided to, though I do have to wait a bit, mostly waiting for my tax refund to hit. and I've been looking around, and lurking here a bit, and think you guys might be a good fit for me. I like the org structure and the attitude of everyone here. Anyway I have been rather conflicted about which ship package to pick. either the Cutlass or the Freelancer, the cost difference is meh, but thet stats are where I'm hitting a wall.

I've watched a ton of videos about both and would be happy I think with either, as my interests are insane. and I feel either one I could probably push to the limits, but the stats as shown on the RSI site confuse me, as many people the freelancer is listed as a 2 person ship but could easily seat 5, 4 in the cockpit and one in the turret, where as the cutlass says two but again has 2 seats in the cockpit and the turret. The Stats breakdown and the interiors are the same way, the look of these ships are great, but they kind of contridict the stated stats. this makes it rather hard for me to pick one.

For Refference have played EVE since 2005 and done pretty much everything and lived everywhere in that game, I also Play Dust514 and help run the dust irc channel.

Anyway I look forward to hopefully joining you guys in this rather interesting world, and if you have any sugestions towards me ship dilema, I would be rather happy to hear them.

Do you guys have a TS3 server?

Plans were being made for that before, but the issue is hosting. Commercial licenses for 512 people servers aren't available anymore.

LMG might provide with hosting, but no news on that.

Until then, we still have thw RSI chat ;)

if you guys are looking for a comms solution that might work can I reccomend http://www.downloadc3.com/ it's a system by vivox it's free and works pretty well, CCP uses them to run the back end for EVE online for vocie comms

What does the 'UO' stand for in UOLTT?

I used to be UnOfficial before Luke joined the admiralty. The handle can't be changed as of now, so we're stuck with it :)

We Could always use RazerComms :D its free

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

Ew. Comms.

We will have an announcement about TS in the next little while.

Everything is just being polished atm

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.