LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Hey just a heads up to my fellow pilots, LTT Conglomerate has fallen off the #1 spot of most active organization and I couldn't even find us scrolling down for a little!!! I am not sure what happened, maybe we were taken off because we have to share the spot light but if not and we are becoming less active I think we should step it up and stick it to Imperium... LTT!!!!!!

Im not sure how they decide who the most active are because if you look at like the top 100 like 90+ have less then 5 member so....

Edit: and looking at it again I notice most are like 1 person so I have to wonder what they are considering most active.

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

Yea, the way they rank who is most active is rally confusing... Maybe we will get more info around time of PAX. 

@IG-88 

Anyone going the my the Physical Game Map?  I just want to pledge more money because I don't want to pay for the hornet which is the next best ship I can buy, I have an Avenger.  I really want to back the game as much as I can without breaking bank...  I have others things to purchase but I really I am so excited for the game and just want to know how other people feel about the map and know if anyone else is getting one.

Anyone going the my the Physical Game Map?  I just want to pledge more money because I don't want to pay for the hornet which is the next best ship I can buy, I have an Avenger.  I really want to back the game as much as I can without breaking bank...  I have others things to purchase but I really I am so excited for the game and just want to know how other people feel about the map and know if anyone else is getting one.

I didnt get the map but i know what you mean i donated an extra $20 for 20k UEE credits. You can use them to but like ship up grades and hangar decorations. There are also hangar module upgrades if you just want to support but dont want another ship.

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

Could you make a version of that shield where the text is far bigger an extends quite a bit out and over the besels of the shield? Something like this:

pwtrS1z.jpg

or proberly upload the individual pieces of the shield? (So to keep consistency :P )

Sorry, but I won't be able to until this coming Monday. Right now I'm away and only have my iPad.

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

I just picked up a Freelancer with LTI . 

My other ship is the Ghost Hornet w/o LTI - Although I may go back to the Aurora for the dogfighting module. I used to have the 325a but I preferred the interior on the Aurora. I'll keep the credit difference until there's a legit sale going on. 

Hey, I don't want to offend anybody but the Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Who are we and so on is a little bit annoying to read with the carbon fiber themed background.  That is just my opinion and again I hope no one is offended by this.  It just seems more difficult to read and I found myself having to look away when I was reading it.  This is just a comment and I don't ask for a change but I am here just to give you a heads up about the fact that it may be difficult to read to others maybe if not you.  I only hope for the best of the LTT Conglomerate community and want to watch it continue to grow and prosper.

I have just finished reading a couple of articles about personalizing your ship and I have to say I am really excited to jump into the game and get to work alongside with all of you.   I was intrigued by the vast amounts of options and upgrades path Chris Roberts and Cloud Imperium Games is bringing to the table.  I want to know your plans for your ship, will you make the best dog fighter money/UEC can buy or will you make the most covert craft with not even the slightest amount of electromagnetic signature?  I personally will go with a more balanced approach with an emphasis on speed due to the poor thrusters of the Avenger... So again leave your thoughts and see you out there in the stars. 

(That last part is going to be my outro for anything in this forum or anything Star Citizen for that matter) 

I'm in and have filled out the survey I'm not sure what I want to spend my time in the 'verse doing yet but will probably have a go at a bit of everything and see what i like.

Anyway one Drop Bear in a 300 series reporting for duty.

I haven't pledged yet, but you can be sure as hell that when I get my hands on some money it'll be going straight into scoring myself a ship.

So you can count me in for whatever's fun, haha.

I skimmed through this thread but does anyone have a cool forum signature for LTT Con? I made one but there has gotta be better ones ;)

qptp.png

I skimmed through this thread but does anyone have a cool forum signature for LTT Con? I made one but there has gotta be better ones ;)

qptp.png

instead of being a sig it should be a badge!

I sent my request to be part of the conglomerate :)

GPU : R9 290 Proc : AMD Phenom II X4 955 (3.6 Ghz) Mobo : ASrock 970 extreme 3 PSU : corsair GS 700 HDD : 1250Go SSD : vertex 4 128 Go Case : Fractal Design Define S RAM : 8Go Fan : CM Hyper 212 evo Headset : Steelseries Siberia V2  Mouse : Roccat Savu Keyboard : CMstorm quickfire TK Screen : LG flatron E2240s + Acer Predator 144Hz/Freesync

Well, I kept fussing over what to change about my ship, was going to trade my avenger in and get a 325a.....but When I ended up doing was taking the £100 credit for both my ships and buying two alpha access packages Gave one to a friend and kept the other for myself. so I now have a Aurora LN now, which I will keep as it has missile hard points, but I still want the 325a so i'll get that with my next paycheck :D

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

I have no clue which ship to get, been deciding for months and lost some benefits.

oh well

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)

Okay, I'm new and just applied to join up. I have an Aurora and alpha access. Since I'm in the UK, are there a lot of other members around my timezone in the evenings?  

@CriticalPixel I am in the UK so there is at least one other, there are a few more of us I believe.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

I'm new too and i'm from france so not to far from you :3 

GPU : R9 290 Proc : AMD Phenom II X4 955 (3.6 Ghz) Mobo : ASrock 970 extreme 3 PSU : corsair GS 700 HDD : 1250Go SSD : vertex 4 128 Go Case : Fractal Design Define S RAM : 8Go Fan : CM Hyper 212 evo Headset : Steelseries Siberia V2  Mouse : Roccat Savu Keyboard : CMstorm quickfire TK Screen : LG flatron E2240s + Acer Predator 144Hz/Freesync

Okay, I'm new and just applied to join up. I have an Aurora and alpha access. Since I'm in the UK, are there a lot of other members around my timezone in the evenings?  

Dutch here, I think there a lot of Europeans here :)

(Almost at 1000 thread posts!)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

@CriticalPixel I am in the UK so there is at least one other, there are a few more of us I believe.

We are MANY and we will reform the Empire that we once lost.

PREPARE YOUR ANUS.

Case: Fractal Design Arc Mini / Motherboard:GigaByte G1-Sniper-M5 / CPU: Intel 4670k / Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP 1600mhz / GPU: Asus GTX770 Direct CU 2GB / PSU: OCZ ZT650 / SSD: 2xSamsung 840 240GB / HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB / Cooler: Corsair H100i / Fans: 3x Corsair AF120 + 2 Corsair SP120 / Mouse: Corsair M65 / Keyboard: Cheap Crap/ Headset: Razer Kraken / Misk: 3DConnexion mouse / Flight stick: Cyborg F.L.Y 5

and I'm just going to casually steal the 1000th post......Thank you

So upon further studying, I may like some pirating and dog fighting..hmm..

The Ghost looks nice, I wouldn't mind buying the constellation when I play, people will join my ship, Im not sure about NPCs gunning and piloting other ships of mine, obviously not as strong as humans (unless they suck).

How do you buy LTI? I know it was limited but can we buy it after our 6 month insurance ends? And if you ship blows up after, what happens O.o?

Selling my parts of my 900D rig for a jacked up Ncase M1. PM me for offers if interested (will take some reasonable-low offers because I'm desperate).

Parts that I'm selling: 900D (1 slot cover broken for stealth DVD drive mod) | Asus Z87 Deluxe | Cooler Master 212 Evo | Corsair 4x2GB black ram @1600mhz | EVGA 1000G2 PSU (2 cables with missing heat shrink) | DVD drive | HP membrane keyboard | Ducky Shine 3 YOTS in blue switches (warranty sticker broken)