LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

1 hour ago, rentaspoon said:

@Corwin111 I'm coming for you! 1000 ranks up in 2 days.

Untitled.png

good luck, he'se at #6 :P

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

52 minutes ago, Vivilacqua1 said:

Only 6th place now? Pff, he's been slacking! ;) 

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

7 hours ago, Vivilacqua1 said:

If I carry on the way I am, I'll be #-343

1 hour ago, rentaspoon said:

If I carry on the way I am, I'll be #-343

Just that good that you blast past #1 and go into the negatives your so good :D

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

Looks like I've been the one slacking off... I'll have to find time to fire up Arena Commander.

5 hours ago, Corwin111 said:

Not funny! He is coming for me, don't you see?! He is coming for me and there is nowhere to run!!!!!!!! ZOMIGAWDZ!!! *panic* :(

Here, I got you something! 

EDIT: LTT pls 

http://rs685.pbsrc.com/albums/vv212/sadlerbw/General/tin-foil-hat.jpg~c200

EDIT2: No auto inbed? I give up. 

3 minutes ago, Wauthar said:

Pshah! A tin foil baseball cap? O_o Everyone knows that this design is not viable. The peak interferes with the proper higgs-field alignment and results in reduced wave redistribution! Amateurs! Or... perhaps you're one of THEM:o 

6 minutes ago, Wauthar said:

tin-foil-hat.jpg.c89c4ab52b019688bb4f287

13 hours ago, abyss03 said:

Just that good that you blast past #1 and go into the negatives your so good :D

Yeah it's pretty much the same as me with asteroids,  going so fast I go through them, he's lucky I'm having 2 days off

I've come to the sudden realisation that we are going to have to name all of our ships (Hopefully that's a mechanic) especially the Org ships and I propose that when/if we get a fully functioning Javelin that it is called 'Maureen' :D 

Now just to come up with names for all my ships...

Ryzen 7  2700x | 16GB RAM | GTX 2080ti EVGA | Noctua LTT Edition D15 | Inwin 303 White | Roccat Suora | Logitech G903 Wireless| AKG K92 |

Star Citizen Linus Tech Tips Conglomerate Wolf Pack, Bane Wing Commander | LTTC Discord Chat | About the UOLTT | Referral Code Randomiser

There may or may not be a mop in my profile picture, don't ask about the mop... Just Look Here

4 minutes ago, abyss03 said:

I've come to the sudden realisation that we are going to have to name all of our ships (Hopefully that's a mechanic) especially the Org ships and I propose that when/if we get a fully functioning Javelin that it is called 'Maureen' :D 

I'll name my Aurora LN "Roxanne"

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

1 hour ago, abyss03 said:

My dream is to have a cap ship (org owned or privately) with the callsign Necessity and full name Mother of Invention. 

This is because of RvB and I would be able to say Necessity=Mother of Invention :D

1 minute ago, Wauthar said:

My dream is to have a cap ship (org owned or privately) with the callsign Necessity and full name Mother of Invention. 

This is because of RvB and I would be able to say Necessity=Mother of Invention :D

I plan on owning as many aegis ships as possible so that will hopefully include an idris and the javelin so names I should get started with names in advance. I feel like giving my ships a less menacing name will lure people into a false sense of security until I let all hell rain down on them!

My LN was Chuck Norris

My Mustang was Sergeant Reckless (Google it)

My Reliant will be called Robin

@Krml Great flying today, Wasn't expecting as big a fight from someone I haven't seen fly yet and you definitely blew away my expectations. Keep it up (I was Dusk in game)

27 minutes ago, Adreyu said:

@Krml Great flying today, Wasn't expecting as big a fight from someone I haven't seen fly yet and you definitely blew away my expectations. Keep it up (I was Dusk in game)

Thanks Adreyu, it was fun :D

Haven't played AC for a long time, next time I'll take a different loadout. GG everybody!

Last meetup gave me a taste of what is to come. I'll be back in eventually. o7

4 hours ago, Krml said:

Thanks Adreyu, it was fun :D

Haven't played AC for a long time, next time I'll take a different loadout. GG everybody!

NP :) call me Dusk btw its less confusing for everyone lol, definitely try making it to the next meetup. and If i may suggest a loadout: 3 broadswords and 2 tarantulas. they have relatively the same pip and ballistics are really good right now, couple that with the fact that you can just mount 3 size 3's and 2 size 2's... It really only takes a few direct hits to kill someone.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I just got this game last weekend and I've been loving it! I applied for the organization before posting anything in this thread or in this sub forum (sorry if that's wrong, my bad!). I was just wondering if there was something I needed to do/should be doing to increase my chances of being in the organization.

Just now, VIhul said:

Hey, I just got this game last weekend and I've been loving it! I applied for the organization before posting anything in this thread or in this sub forum (sorry if that's wrong, my bad!). I was just wondering if there was something I needed to do/should be doing to increase my chances of being in the organization.

As long as you filled out the application you should get approved, it will be approved by ixi at some point which should be within the next week or two.

15 minutes ago, VIhul said:

as long as you filled out the form completely and you're not a psyco, you'll be accepted :)

3 hours ago, VIhul said:

If you are part of the LTT forums and are part of star citizen you are pretty much guaranteed to get in, Ixi just takes a little while to get to the applications so don't worry.  If you go to the Eden recruitment thread i think you will find the invite link to our discord channel. Welcome to the Org :)