What Video Game(s) Do You Like to Play with Your Significant Other?

handymanshandle

I don't think I've seen a topic like this sooooo here we go....

Well I'll start it off, for me and @handymanshandle we would sometimes play tf2 but I think we're gonna really start getting into messing around with bots in Black Ops and maybe Zombies but for now bots lol

It was super fun when him and I played a little blops tonight lol

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

MMOs.

We played WoW together, and dabble in FFXIV.

I tend to play tanks, she tends to play healers.

It's just efficient that way.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

Me and my computer play a lot of MTGA atm

*cries*

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Alas, my wife isn't really into video games that much. We've played some League and some BL2, but that rarely lasts more than an hour. 

Apparently, her hands and controllers/mouse and keyboards don't work well together. 

I stream on Twitch and she loves Twitch Sings with me. lol.

"Liam" - CPU: Ryzen 3700x Base GPU: EVGA Titan X(Maxwell) RAM: Trident Royal Z 32GB @ 3600mhz Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic White Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm Case Fans: Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Whitex6

No significant other quite yet.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

We've played Mario Kart and Super Animal Royale together. I'd like to play more games with him too. Maybe Sonic.

Portal 2 Co-Op, Because my significant other has my craptastic Celeron laptop I gave him so its our only option. Really its that Celeron N3060 holding us back along with his internet connection. We have tried using Geforce Now on his end but his internet isnt fast enough to keep up with it. So Portal 2 it is for the foreseeable future :( 

Primary Laptop (Gearsy MK4): Ryzen 9 5900HX, Radeon RX 6800M, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 24 GB DDR4 2400 Mhz, 512 GB SSD+1TB SSD, 15.6 in 300 Hz IPS display

2021 Asus ROG Strix G15 Advantage Edition

Secondary Laptop (Uni MK2): Ryzen 7 5800HS, Nvidia GTX 1650, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 16 GB DDR4 3200 Mhz, 512 GB SSD 

2021 Asus ROG Zephyrus G14 

Meme Machine (Uni MK1): Shintel Core i5 7200U, Nvidia GT 940MX, 24 GB DDR4 2133 Mhz, 256 GB SSD+500GB HDD, 15.6 in TN Display 

2016 Acer Aspire E5 575 

Retired Laptop (Gearsy MK2): Ryzen 5 2500U, Radeon Vega 8 Mobile, 12 GB 2400 Mhz DDR4, 256 GB NVME SSD, 15.6" 1080p IPS Touchscreen 

2017 HP Envy X360 15z (Ryzen)

PC (Gearsy): A6 3650, HD 6530D , 8 GB 1600 Mhz Kingston DDR3, Some Random Mobo Lol, EVGA 450W BT PSU, Stock Cooler, 128 GB Kingston SSD, 1 TB WD Blue 7200 RPM

HP P7 1234 (Yes It's Actually Called That)  RIP 

Also im happy to answer any Ryzen Mobile questions if anyone is interested! 

40k Dark Crusade and/or Soulstorm

Those heretics aren't gonna burn by themselves.

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

Where do I get that “significant other” thing? Is it a DLL? 

7 minutes ago, aezakmi said:

40k Dark Crusade and/or Soulstorm

Those heretics aren't gonna burn by themselves.

Did you get ultimate apocalypse? So fun. 

My wife and I mainly play MMOs together. Currently Elder Scrolls Online. Previously Star Wars: The Old Republic, Guild Wars 2, The Secret World, City of Heroes/Villains. 

We have also played a little bit of Borderlands co-op. Waiting to see what form of multi-player BL3 will have.

We board game together but not PC or other types of games. Except maybe Pokemon Go and deffo the upcoming Harry Potter "Go".

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

My boyfriend and I mostly play FPS-games together. He's not into turn-based strategies and RPGs and such like I am and the only more strategic games he's ever played with me was Civ5. Me, I love the bollocks out of turn-based games and RPGs, and especially so for turn-based RPGs, whereas he's more into weird sandbox-type stuff, like Ogyxen Not Included, Space Engineers and RimWorld, for example, and none of those typically offer any multiplayer. We're also not big into PvP-games, the only ones we've played together are the Battlefield-series games, so that pretty well limits our choices.

Shame, really. I'd totally love to play more stuff together, but so few non-PvP-games offer any cooperative multiplayer anymore. I haven't been able to find anything worthwhile in ages now ? I don't have any friends to play with, either, so..yeah, solo-action it is. ?

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

26 minutes ago, JSFetzik said:

We have also played a little bit of Borderlands co-op. Waiting to see what form of multi-player BL3 will have.

Borderlands-games have been fun in coop-mode. I'm also waiting to hear more details about BL3 and hoping that it'll be a good game with a good coop-mode -- it's definitely on my wishlist, if it turns out to be as good as the previous ones.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

currently playing

Monster Hunter World

and 

7 Days to Die

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

12 minutes ago, Arika S said:

currently playing

Monster Hunter World

and 

7 Days to Die

Only because you talked me into it.

/s

Spoiler

One day I’ll probably start including @Aimi and @meiikachu in on these jokes.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

2 hours ago, fpo said:

Where do I get that “significant other” thing? Is it a DLL? 

Did you get ultimate apocalypse? So fun. 

not yet 

also it's not like we play every day

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

3 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

Reveal hidden contents

One day I’ll probably start including @Aimi and @meiikachu in on these jokes.

reeeeeeeeeeee

Anyway, to answer the thread's question, we play Terraria, Worms Revolution, Left 4 Dead 2, and some other multiplayer games on occasion. Also been trying to get him to play emulated games.

A girl who loves to love.

Just now, Aimi said:

reeeeeeeeeeee

It’s a long running gag of mine, though there’s also a fairly recent harem gag.

@floofer isn’t allowed in the harem.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

Terraria

Stardew Valley

Dauntless

Just to name a few

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

30 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

It’s a long running gag of mine, though there’s also a fairly recent harem gag.

@floofer isn’t allowed in the harem.

There’s no gag