Dangers of 5G a real risk?

Lee L.

If there is doubt check it out. Don't rush new tech. Hence why Linus never recommends preorders. I'm not convinced its truly safe and I'm not convinced its dangerous. I'm just concerned because it's new and has caused a stir. 

1 minute ago, Lee L. said:

The lazyness just continues 

Just like you doing this "research" I haven't seen you link a single peer reviewed study supporting your claims. All we've gotten is the American Cancer Society literally disagreeing with you and other sources similar to something you'd find on infowars. Do yourself and your daughter a favor and actually investigate PEER REVIEWED material in regards to this instead of just picking the first couple of hits at the top of your google search results.

Just now, WereCatf said:

"I see a lot of people saying vacciness cause autism, therefore it must be true!" -- yeah, no, that's not how it works. People have a tendency on jumping on bandwagons and generally the people with the least knowledge are also the loudest ones. It's absolutely fucking idiotic to rely on the frequency of people talking about as an indication of some claims' truthfulness.

Sadly its almost always alarmist articles like that that always get published because the boards that runs these publishing houses know that making people affraid gets them more ad revenue.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

I'm just concerned because it's new

It's not. The only new thing about it is the stuff being transmitted on the radiowaves, not the use of radiowaves or those frequencies. It's like arguing that someone using radiowaves to watch a video of nuclear waste causes more cancer than someone using radiowaves to watch a video of puppies.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Because studies are done through the fcc and the government. Do you believe the studies? They say tap water is safe to drink ask the people of flint Michigan how those studies worked out. I can't believe main stream media and studies provided by paid investors to claim safety. It's hard to provide proper evidence but I can provide tons of personal accounts testifying cell towers were to blame. 

Because studies are done through the fcc and the government. Do you believe the studies?

THEY'RE TURNING THE FRIGGIN FROGS GAY!

seriously though, why would the government lie about this?

Gaming build:

CPU: i7-7700k (5.0ghz, 1.312v)

GPU(s): Asus Strix 1080ti OC (~2063mhz)

Memory: 32GB (4x8) DDR4 G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3000mhz

Motherboard: Asus Prime z270-AR

PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium 850W

Cooler: Custom water loop (420mm rad + 360mm rad)

Case: Be quiet! Dark base pro 900 (silver)
Primary storage: Samsung 960 evo m.2 SSD (500gb)

Secondary storage: Samsung 850 evo SSD (250gb)

Server build:

OS: Ubuntu server 16.04 LTS (though will probably upgrade to 17.04 for better ryzen support)

CPU: Ryzen R7 1700x

Memory: Ballistix Sport LT 16GB

Motherboard: Asrock B350 m4 pro

PSU: Corsair CX550M

Cooler: Cooler master hyper 212 evo

Storage: 2TB WD Red x1, 128gb OCZ SSD for OS

Case: HAF 932 adv

Oh and the head of the fcc is deeply invested in the cell phone industry.

Screenshot_20190310-013348.png

Because studies are done through the fcc and the government. Do you believe the studies? They say tap water is safe to drink ask the people of flint Michigan how those studies worked out. I can't believe main stream media and studies provided by paid investors to claim safety. It's hard to provide proper evidence but I can provide tons of personal accounts testifying cell towers were to blame. 

Want to show your evidence? Have you done experiments?

Why not read the studies, and show us the errors? I have been involved with the process of making studies in universities(where lots of these studies come from). There isn't a big conspiracy. 

Personal accounts are an awful source of data.

2 minutes ago, Lee L. said:

No, these studies are done by researchers who know what they are doing and by people working towards getting their PhD. The majority of information out there is not published by the government.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

16 minutes ago, Lee L. said:

Oh and the head of the fcc is deeply invested in the cell phone industry.

Oh and pai is a sack of shit, but theres a difference in "i'm going to abuse my power to loosen restriction on my industry" and "I'm gonna give EVERYONE cancer, because lulz!"

15 minutes ago, Lee L. said:

Yet they believe the me too movement..... Seems legit

......right that's definitely comparable. 

Gaming build:

Server build:

OS: Ubuntu server 16.04 LTS (though will probably upgrade to 17.04 for better ryzen support)

16 minutes ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

The problem with this argument is that it's impractical, if not impossible, for us to test that something is 100% safe. You'd have to test it in every conceivable condition and combination thereof.

Can you prove that water consumption definitively doesn't cause cancer?

And yet companies are in a hurry to push 5G, it seems more like money and marketing new tech first to make some sweet sweet cash on the increasing prices of flagship phones, and how safe 5G really is second.

For 5G antennas to be in closer proximity to homes there should be conclusive testing.

3 minutes ago, reniat said:

......right that's definitely comparable. 

This has gone on long enough, just report him as the troll he is like I have already done and be finished with it. Can't really talk any sense into someone who thinks the government is evil and behind everything...

14 minutes ago, reniat said:

Oh and pai is a sack of shit, but theres a difference in "i'm going to abuse my power to loosen restriction on my industry" and "I'm gonna give EVERYONE cancer, because lulz!"

Quite! The only industry-segment that actually benefits from people getting sick is the pharmaceutical industry; for every other industry-segment, it's actually better for people to be as healthy as possible, because healthy people can afford to spend more money on stuff. It's literally in the other industries' best interests that people are healthy. They may not actively try to ensure people are healthy, but they don't have much to gain from deliberately causing cancer or anything like that, either.

9 minutes ago, Lee L. said:

Here's a real study have fun reading up on it it's lengthy

055699.full.pdf

This has already been discussed to death on actually respectable sites, like e.g. here: https://arstechnica.com/science/2018/03/a-critical-analysis-of-the-latest-cellphone-safety-scare/

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

11 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

It's not. The only new thing about it is the stuff being transmitted on the radiowaves, not the use of radiowaves or those frequencies. It's like arguing that someone using radiowaves to watch a video of nuclear waste causes more cancer than someone using radiowaves to watch a video of puppies.

No I think what OP is concerned with is more stuff being transmitted in the first place, there isn't any conclusive proof that putting up 5G everywhere and in everyones pockets is perfectly safe.

8 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

I see where you're coming from now and I think I can help you with this...

Spoiler

aluminum-foil-hat_directions.png

The OP does have a point, yet you're accusing them of trolling and all you come with are memes lol.

I'm honestly not trolling it was a request for a topic on a widley publicized issued. That's all. Not looking to bump heads with anyone. 

1 minute ago, Blademaster91 said:

there isn't any conclusive proof that putting up 5G everywhere and in everyones pockets is perfectly safe.

Not possible to prove something like that. Also, there is no conclusive proof in the other direction, either, but that would actually be possible to prove.

What's op? I'm a noob to the forum but not the channel. 

What's op? I'm a noob to the forum but not the channel. 

OP is short for original poster.

4 minutes ago, Lee L. said:

What's op?

original poster. the person who started the thread.

7 minutes ago, Blademaster91 said:

there isn't any conclusive proof that putting up 5G everywhere and in everyones pockets is perfectly safe.

Prove to me that you have never murdered anyone. You can't. How on earth can I believe you are safe, if i can't 100% prove you have never murdered anyone? In order to prove that, you'd have to find everyone who ever died during your lifespan up until now, and 100% prove how they died was not being murdered by you, and also prove that you actually found everyone and didn't ignore the ones you did murder.

Gaming build:

Server build:

Not looking for people to revolt over this lol. Just a topic I thought would be interesting and give me some insight on his thoughts on the matter. Enjoy your night I'm off to bed. Get along guys and gn.

And if u want to prove I'm asleep in about 30 mins go find everyone awake and I won't be one of them lol ✌️

6 minutes ago, Blademaster91 said:

That's because you can't prove something to be "safe" as you would be trying to prove that something doesn't happen which is trying to prove a negative (it's impossible) as @WereCatf stated. You can only prove something positive, such as chemical x causing condition y.

The OP does have a point, yet you're accusing them of trolling and all you come with are memes lol.

Did you bother to read the quoted content that I replied to in that comment? I only break out the meme's when people descend down the "government is evil and covering everything up" rabbit hole because at that point they've proven that they aren't willing to take part in any logical discourse.

Did I say the government is evil? Don't put words in my mouth. It's a fact that there are instances where the government has covered things up. Normally they are along side a big pile of money. 

Did I say the government is evil? Don't put words in my mouth. It's a fact that there are instances where the government has covered things up. Normally they are along side a big pile of money. 

This is true in some instances.

Stinkpci5 3550. DDR3 1600mhz 8GB. Gigabyte GA-H61N-USB3.0. Sapphire RX 570 Nitro 4GB oc. Noctua NH-L12. WD Black 600GB. Silverstone PSU 1KW. Advent 1440x900 75hz VGA monitor 1ms. Acer Veriton M464 chassis.

Self help guide.