What are your favorite drinks?

Galion

Mine is a drink I make myself, Peanut butter and banana milkshake toped with candy bacon and nuts and golden rains. 

Whats yours? 

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

1 minute ago, CodeNova said:

killer citrus rockstar & water.... so I don't die.

Who wants to live forever, I've lived on Korean spicy ramen for a year once. 

Best Value Build List

Budget 1080p System (RGB) https://pcpartpicker.com/list/7v2Lmq - (this build comes with two free games with the RX 570) 

Just now, Galion said:

Who wants to live forever, I've lived on Korean spicy ramen for a year once. 

I'm with you, eat to live, when I have to... I guess.

Water.

Seriously. It is very refreshing and washes food down perfectly without affecting the flavor.

I virtually never drink pop or anything like that, especially since I stopped drinking alcohol over a year ago.

1 hour ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

Water.

Seriously. It is very refreshing and washes food down perfectly without affecting the flavor.

I virtually never drink pop or anything like that, especially since I stopped drinking alcohol over a year ago.

My uncle's favorite is carbonated water with a slice of lemon with crushed ice. I tried it once it ain't bad. 

Best Value Build List

Just now, VegetableStu said:

does warm water "taste" different from room-temperature water? just to compare notes o_o

yes *sneaks a few blueberries in your pocket so you have a snack for later*

1 hour ago, VegetableStu said:

does warm water "taste" different from room-temperature water? just to compare notes o_o

I have classmate's mom who always tell us to drink warm water. For some reason she believes iced water is bad for us kids. I'm 16 and I run a small business but she pinches my cheeks like I'm 5 years old..... 

Best Value Build List

1 hour ago, VegetableStu said:

Yeah, a bit.

Cold water is the best though, it always will be. Water + Ice = most refreshing drink you can get

7 minutes ago, Galion said:

I have classmate's mom who always tell us to drink warm water. For some reason she believes iced water is bad for us kids.

Yeah, some people believe warm water is better for you than room temperature water or colds.

I've heard in China sometimes you get given warm/hot water as a cure for colds and stuff. Not sure how effective it is, I've never tried it..

My favourite drinks are probably Lucozade/Coca-Cola with ice.. or water and ice if I'm feeling healthy :P 

The only hot drinks that I like are tea and hot chocolate.. I much prefer cold drinks.

23 minutes ago, 1kv said:

Yeah, a bit.

Cold water is the best though, it always will be. Water + Ice = most refreshing drink you can get

Yeah, some people believe warm water is better for you than room temperature water or colds.

I've heard in China sometimes you get given warm/hot water as a cure for colds and stuff. Not sure how effective it is, I've never tried it..

My favourite drinks are probably Lucozade/Coca-Cola with ice.. or water and ice if I'm feeling healthy :P 

The only hot drinks that I like are tea and hot chocolate.. I much prefer cold drinks.

I love coca cola with crushed ice but I can't drink soda much, if I take too much soda (2 glasses) I puke. 

Best Value Build List

3 hours ago, Kawaii Koneko said:

I virtually never drink pop or anything like that

I drink so much pop that, during summertimes, all the mosquitoes biting me develop instant diabetes.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Cold water. I sometimes have trouble stopping myself from drinking...
Water does have a taste and it's pretty good(in my city anyway), if your taste bud isn't completely burned out because of all the crap you're drinking/eating.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

19 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

I drink so much pop that, during summertimes, all the mosquitoes biting me develop instant diabetes.

lol, kill a couple million more mosquitoes at the price of one hey wh not. 

12 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Cold water. I sometimes have trouble stopping myself from drinking...
Water does have a taste and it's pretty good(in my city anyway), if your taste bud isn't completely burned out because of all the crap you're drinking/eating.

The water in my area taste like rust, I've seen my uncle installed a special filter so we can drink but in the office I've got plenty of milk and carbonated water lol

Best Value Build List

Just now, Galion said:

The water in my area taste like rust, I've seen my uncle installed a special filter so we can drink but in the office I've got plenty of milk and carbonated water lol

yeaaaah that's the thing with water. If your local government care, they will have a proper water filtration and clean pipe delivery system... If they don't, you end up with situation like Flint, Michigan.

Here, tap water taste a tiny bit like chlorine in early spring and late fall, for disinfection purpose when snow melts and brings all sort of contaminants to the system, but simply putting tap water in a jug and into the fridge, let that chlorine evaporate without any issues overnight and suddenly the "bad taste" of chlorine is gone. (I'm not judging, some people love the taste of chlorinated water. I prefer to wait a couple hours... lol)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Nothing beats a solid lager in a frosted glass when the sun is out an scorching

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

Orange vanilla Coca-Cola, cold brewed coffee, green tea and water. (and I use the best toothpaste available to protect my teeth from my sinful ways) 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

Standard Coca-Cola or Pepsi, Mocaccino, Expresso and the always present Chimarrão.

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX

Vanilla Coke.

FayGo cotton candy soda.

Kiwi Strawberry/Blue Rassberry Strawberry Dutch soda.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Mountain Dew, English Breakfast Tea, and sun brewed iced tea. Well and water, but since the water I grew up on was loaded with stuff, so water doesn't taste right everywhere else lol.

56 minutes ago, RuffRuffmcgruff said:

Nothing beats a solid lager in a frosted glass when the sun is out an scorching

If my uncle sees me drinking again he'll kill me, they still show me the vid of me 10 yrs old after a can of  budwiser light. My naked cheeks dancing to Britney spears. 

I've seen vanilla coke once but I didn't get to buy it. 

Best Value Build List

27 minutes ago, Galion said:

If my uncle sees me drinking again he'll kill me, they still show me the vid of me 10 yrs old after a can of  budwiser light. My naked cheeks dancing to Britney spears. 

I've seen vanilla coke once but I didn't get to buy it. 

Your liver is there to be beaten into submission!!! Don't let it treat you like a bitch XD

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

Something white and creamy. 

aka Milk. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

My favorite drink is water; I drink like a fish--literally.

My second favorite is Caffeine Free Diet Coke. it has to be within a degree or two of freezing, however. I allow myself two 12oz cans a day. For me, having three cans in a day is binge drinking (that happens maybe once a week). A handful of times a year, I go on a bender (four cans in a day). That usually happens only when I'm on a really long road trip.

After those, my next favorite is San Pelligrino. I like to stick in the freezer for an hour, then bang the living bejabbers out of it against the edge of a counter to break up the ice shell that has formed so I'll have crushed ice inside to keep it cold. The freezing thing doesn't work as well with Perrier.

I will, once in a blue moon or two, drink low sugar hot chocolate or decaffeinated green tea sweetend with Splenda or Apriva. I'm prediabetic so I avoid sugar as much as is practical. I also can't have caffeine. It doesn't keep me awake or alert, give me a buz, or make me jittery. Too much will give me sever heartburn. It also "shrinks my bladder". Worst of all is I eaily get addicted to it and, once addicted, if i don't get my morning "fix" and renew it during the day, I get a royal whammer of a headache that rivals the headache of the migraines I used to get (thankfully, I don't get those anymore). So, I stay the heck away from anything with more than trace amount of caffeine in it.

Jeannie

As long as anyone is oppressed, no one will be safe and free.

One has to be proactive, not reactive, to ensure the safety of one's data so backup your data! And RAID is NOT a backup!

I like Sprite.

Also partial to rye and ginger.