Roast MY build

Daddy Dave
1 minute ago, Daddy Dave said:

How could I get it for cheaper? thank you for taking time out of your day to help me 

Used keys from sites like CDKeys are good (I know that site looks sketch as hell but still, it's legit)

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

It looks fine

For fans I would go with some NF-F12's or Be Quiet Silent Wings. If you are worried about airflow, I'd swap the case out completely for a Meshify C or similar

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Well, I can burn you to the ground

The g2 is on sale, cheaper. (Burn 1)

I would get a ryzen combo, or the aorus master here as mobtherboard (burn 2+3)

You could get a dark rock pro4 (roast? 4) it isn't a bad one, kinda makes sense after this one

Get a dark base 600, and another pure wings 2, quieter (burn 5)

Why not get a ultrawide 1440p 100 hertz? (Burn 6)

The evga black 2080 is just 100 bucks more, get that one I would say (burn 7)

Cooking already?

4 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

I don't know if these are fair.

1. It's hard to call this a burn without knowing the workload, if anything it's a bad time to go for Ryzen with Ryzen 3000 coming out (you could argue that it's hard to recommend any build prior to seeing Ryzen 3000 performance, or that it's never a good time to buy a PC but there are rumors for CES and that isn't too far away, I'd wait)

2. Monitor is purely preference.

Definitely agree with GPU however.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Laptop | 2018 MBA 256/16GB | MX Master 

Just now, zlolslavez said:

1. It's hard to call this a burn without knowing the workload, if anything it's a bad time to go for Ryzen with Ryzen 3000 coming out (you could argue that it's hard to recommend any build prior to seeing Ryzen 3000 performance, or that it's never a good time to buy a PC but there are rumors for CES and that isn't too far away, I'd wait)

1. Did I say which ryzen? 3000 even without the rumors (because I don't believe them) is on paper a great cpu, I agree you should wait. You do agree with me about the aorus, I assume?

2. True. I just like to let them consider the option.

Btw, I called them burns, because he wanted me to roast it, they aren't actual burns

5 hours ago, fasauceome said:

Used keys from sites like CDKeys are good (I know that site looks sketch as hell but still, it's legit)

Can you link me to where you can buy those keys, please? Only found video games on their site

5 hours ago, Slottr said:

It looks fine

For fans I would go with some NF-F12's or Be Quiet Silent Wings. If you are worried about airflow, I'd swap the case out completely for a Meshify C or similar

I don't really care about air flow. The Meshify C doesn't have RGB which isn't a problem I just like the looks of this one better. Also, The h500i is more popular so therefore there are more tutorials on how to build a computer on that because I am a noob and need a tutorial. Is airflow important? Because I wanted to stream and idk if air flow has anything to do with it lol I'm dumb but I also am gaming in a cold  room  

Can you link me to where you can buy those keys, please? Only found video games on their site

Kinguin, ebay, don't activate it, do it your own way. There are many ways to do it.

2 minutes ago, Daddy Dave said:

They must not have any for sale right now, maybe this article can help:

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/get-windows-10-free-or-cheap,5717.html

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

I recently got one on urcdkeys with a referral link from a YouTuber.

Current Desktop Build | 2200G | RX 580 4GB | 8GB RAM | CTRL | Logitech G Pro Wireless

Just now, Daddy Dave said:

I don't really care about air flow. The Meshify C doesn't have RGB which isn't a problem I just like the looks of this one better. Also, The h500i is more popular so therefore there are more tutorials on how to build a computer on that because I am a noob and need a tutorial. Is airflow important? Because I wanted to stream and idk if air flow has anything to do with it lol I'm dumb but I also am gaming in a cold  room  

True, but the case isn't going to be that different for the tutorial. Most things are in the manual and cases are generally the same in the same pricepoint in that perspective

Better airflow means more air faster through the case, which makes it run cooler. You might want a be quiet case then, those are popular too, and are quieter than the h500i

16 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

Well, I can burn you to the ground

The g2 is on sale, cheaper. (Burn 1)

You could get a dark rock pro4 (roast? 4) it isn't a bad one, kinda makes sense after this one

Get a dark base 600, and another pure wings 2, quieter (burn 5)

The evga black 2080 is just 100 bucks more, get that one I would say (burn 7)

Cooking already?

I got the 2070 for 500$ on black Friday. Also, I think it is the best card for non-4k gaming unlike the other cards above it (1080 TI) Also what is a G2? and I like intel lol. idk why. And you should edit my build to fit the rest of what you said cuz i do not understand lol. Sorry

4 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

1. Did I say which ryzen? 3000 even without the rumors (because I don't believe them) is on paper a great cpu, I agree you should wait. You do agree with me about the aorus, I assume?

2. True. I just like to let them consider the option.

Btw, I called them burns, because he wanted me to roast it, they aren't actual burns

I'd think I'd recommend a 2700x for most people anyway because I think it is unlikely that they will use a 8700k enough to where it would beat out a 2700x PPF; I was more aiming toward rumors, but yes nice motherboard.

5 hours ago, zlolslavez said:

I don't know if these are fair.

Definitely agree with GPU however.

I got the 2070 for 500$ on black Friday. Also, I think it is the best card for non-4k gaming unlike the other cards above it (1080 TI) I dont think 4k is going to be used in like 20 years. Also I play simple games like rocket league and stuff. What monitor would you recommend for me. What build would you recommend for me lol 

5 hours ago, zlolslavez said:

I recently got one on urcdkeys with a referral link from a YouTuber.

Can you link it plz. That would be awesome

5 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

True, but the case isn't going to be that different for the tutorial. Most things are in the manual and cases are generally the same in the same pricepoint in that perspective

Better airflow means more air faster through the case, which makes it run cooler. You might want a be quiet case then, those are popular too, and are quieter than the h500i

Ya i think a quiet case would be cool. Especially for my audience. Mind linking me one ?

12 minutes ago, Daddy Dave said:

I got the 2070 for 500$ on black Friday. Also, I think it is the best card for non-4k gaming unlike the other cards above it (1080 TI) Also what is a G2? and I like intel lol. idk why. And you should edit my build to fit the rest of what you said cuz i do not understand lol. Sorry

Supernova g2 is an evga psu.

Be quiet! Silent base 600/601 should fit in your budget

17 minutes ago, Daddy Dave said:

You can add RGB to any case with a strip, it doesnt matter if it has it integrated or not. Airflow is very important

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

5 hours ago, LukeSavenije said:

Supernova g2 is an evga psu.

Be quiet! Silent base 600/601 should fit in your budget

Ok thank you. Do you think everything else is good ?

5 hours ago, Slottr said:

You can add RGB to any case with a strip, it doesnt matter if it has it integrated or not. Airflow is very important

Wait what ?!?!?! How? SO with that knowledge what case do you recommend 

5 hours ago, Daddy Dave said:

Ok thank you. Do you think everything else is good ?

I would personally go zen 2 with a good mobo. Cheaper and more cores. Just wait for CES

5 hours ago, Daddy Dave said:

By buying a ledstip and attaching it to your motherboard or rgb controller

Meshify C, it has a mesh front panel allowing a lot of airflow, but has a large tempered glass window.

10 minutes ago, LukeSavenije said:

I would personally go zen 2 with a good mobo. Cheaper and more cores. Just wait for CES

When is zen 2 coming out 

5 minutes ago, Daddy Dave said:

When is zen 2 coming out 

Somewhere next year. They are probebly going to announce it at Ces, which is in 4 weeks or so

4 hours ago, Slottr said:

Meshify C, it has a mesh front panel allowing a lot of airflow, but has a large tempered glass window.

IS it also pretty good with noise 

31 minutes ago, Daddy Dave said:

IS it also pretty good with noise 

It's fine for noise, nothing in your build is loud really. 

But if you want quiet, then one of be quiets cases might be in line for you

20 minutes ago, Slottr said:

It's fine for noise, nothing in your build is loud really. 

But if you want quiet, then one of be quiets cases might be in line for you

We’re you the one that recommended me a better mobo? Well this is what I changed. It says error but idk if I fixed it. Can you check if everything is ok. If you would change anything plz tel me 

12 minutes ago, Daddy Dave said:

We’re you the one that recommended me a better mobo? Well this is what I changed. It says error but idk if I fixed it. Can you check if everything is ok. If you would change anything plz tel me 

I'd personally get a different case, but it's up to you. All else looks good imo