Why do good girls like bad boys

YourCrush1234

If you're around girls that want to be with bad boys, you're hanging around the wrong girls.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

girls like bad boys because they are alpha and dominant. Human females are biologically programmed to be attracted to alpha males so they can pass down the best genes to their offspring that will enhance their survival. Alpha males are generally the most muscular, massive, and ferocious fighter within the group so the ideal candidate. It is natural selection at work people. We as men desire women with large hips and breasts for the same reason. These women are better for nourishing our offis[ring with breasts milk and give birth to a baby with less chance of miscarriage. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Because bad boys are hawt.

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018

im quite despise those "tough guy" bros, who would bought hulking off road vehicle and never go off road. getting tats all over the body like a ganster and have beard so thick like a living caveman. man i miss 90s.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

'good' girls don't like bad boys unless they pity the boy or the boy is handsome or rich 

And overall its the first impression that has the fastest effect on girls....

So all Girls are easily impressed by  Bad, handsome and rich boys 

Girls are easily bored ,they need the bad boys to keep entertaining them.

For good boys it is very hard to impress girls.

I hope i have answered ur question.

All kinds of relationships are out there.  Good people, bad people, good relationships, bad relationships of all genders.  People will cherrypick the examples they find most comforting to believe (i.e. women prefer dating assholes so it's their fault i'm single). 

PC Build: R5-1600.  Scythe Mugen 5.  GTX 1060.  120 GB SSD.  1 TB HDD.  FDD Mini C.  8 GB RAM (3000 MHz).  Be Quiet Pure Wings 2.  Capstone-550.  Deepcool 350 RGB.

Peripherals: Qisan Magicforce (80%) w/ Gateron Blues.  Razer Naga Chroma.  Lenovo 24" 1440p IPS.  PS4 Controller.

Audio: Focusrite (Solo, 2nd), SM57, Triton Fethead, AKG c214, Sennheiser HD598's, ATH-M50x, AKG K240, Novation Launchkey

Wishlist: MP S-87, iPad, Yamaha HS5's, more storage

On 11/29/2018 at 4:05 PM, M.Yurizaki said:

But do good boys like bad girls?

I need a girl that can protect me. 

the same reason you dont select "easy" when playing video games, image.png.841ec4274e0da7ae86011ed09ac50d38.pngthey like it "hard" - for the thrills and not missing out any "experiences". 

Bolivia.

On 11/30/2018 at 3:32 PM, wasab said:

girls like bad boys because they are alpha and dominant. Human females are biologically programmed to be attracted to alpha males so they can pass down the best genes to their offspring that will enhance their survival. Alpha males are generally the most muscular, massive, and ferocious fighter within the group so the ideal candidate. It is natural selection at work people. We as men desire women with large hips and breasts for the same reason. These women are better for nourishing our offis[ring with breasts milk and give birth to a baby with less chance of miscarriage. 

I think people think too much about this, the reality of you think you’re a good boy, you’re probably just boring. Just be interested in what girls want and it’s easy as.

44 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

I think people think too much about this, the reality of you think you’re a good boy, you’re probably just boring. Just be interested in what girls want and it’s easy as.

tips fedora

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

Time for me to grow a vagina!

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*

in this day and age im not sure if its a good thing to be either a "good boy" or "bad boy"

i mean if the stories are true about US uni students having to sign "stat decs" before sex, hope they got sub sections about good and bad sex, given what happened to that other bloke with a women trying to claim assault/rape after having bad sex.

goto a sex worker/whore house or get a new bot at least then you will know what your paying for.

current main system: as of 1st Jan 2023

motherboard : Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

ram : 16Gig Corsair Vengeance 3600mhz

Video Card : RX 550 4 GIG

Monitor: BENQ 21 inch

Well my boyfriend is quite the opposite of "bad boy" stigma in fact I'm probably the malicious one in the relationship :P

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)

2 hours ago, Princess Cadence said:

Well my boyfriend is quite the opposite of "bad boy" stigma in fact I'm probably the malicious one in the relationship :P

Do you tie him up in bed dominatrix style? XD

Sudo make me a sandwich 

33 minutes ago, wasab said:

Do you tie him up in bed dominatrix style? XD

Gotta be careful with those ^^ 

I had this one girl that was into choking... I swear I saw my whole life pass in front of my eyes one time ?

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

Because they got down to business, and defeated the Huns.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

It's a phase some girls go through when they are young and stupid.

Then they grow up and realize the "bad boys" won't be providing them with the stability they need in order to have a family, that's where the "funny boys" comes in.
They are not boring, have good jobs and are not likely to leave them when they get pregnant.

Sometimes they never grow out of that phase, they marry a criminal, end up getting their house shot multiple times and wonder what went wrong. ??‍♀️

All in all, love(or the illusion of love), make people do stupid shit.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

1 hour ago, TetraSky said:

It's a phase some girls go through when they are young and stupid.

Then they grow up and realize the "bad boys" won't be providing them with the stability they need in order to have a family, that's where the "funny boys" comes in.
They are not boring, have good jobs and are not likely to leave them when they get pregnant.

Sometimes they never grow out of that phase, they marry a criminal, end up getting their house shot multiple times and wonder what went wrong. ??‍♀️

All in all, love(or the illusion of love), make people do stupid shit.

Then the father gets arrested and incarcerated. The kids grew up without a father figure. The family will lose, in majority of the cases, over half to all of its income due to absent father. Mom is overworked, burden with mutlitole jobs to make ends meet or just end up sending their kids to Foster system. Kids then do poorly in school, without any good parenting, grew up unemployed and committing crimes. Later marry some stupid people who like bad boys/girls, and the vicious cycle repeats. 

Be smart about who you marry, or rather not marry, people!

Sudo make me a sandwich 

men who have vain and somewhat er, well, psychopathic tendencies usually get more dates than the average male.

4 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

men who have vain and somewhat er, well, psychopathic tendencies usually get more dates than the average male.

Psychopaths are usually christmatic/charming, financially successful, and in leadership positions or positions of power, get more dates in general. But in the end, no way in hell will I want to date one. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

1 minute ago, wasab said:

But in the end, no way in hell will I want to date one. 

You'd never know, until its too late.

?‍?