How the Hell?!

LamoidZombieDog

How the hell is @Crunchy Dragon So damn Fast at replying to every post 10 seconds after its made

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

I refresh the page a fair bit to hunt for new topics I can reply in.

I also type fairly quickly, last time I measured was around 35-45 words per minute.

I also look for new replies on posts I can jump in on.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I also type fairly quickly, last time I measured was around 35-45 words per minute.

35-45? thats like Grandma Speeds Lol i have 85-95 WPM

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!

1 minute ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

*shrug*

It's fast enough for me, I have been slowly working on getting faster though.

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

1 minute ago, EPENEX said:

When you have nothing else to do you may find yourself just sitting around and refreshing the page constantly.

And this too, yes.

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

*shrug*

See i finaly found someone to help and then Boom your there literarly 10 secconds after they post it

download (6).png

1 minute ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

See i finaly found someone to help and then Boom your there literarly 10 secconds after they post it

-snip-

I'm good at planning PC builds, and I know most of the necessary tips for them, so I try to jump in as quickly as possible if I see a new build thread.

Also:

Spoiler

image.png.04aac78a34b89fbf9c99bddea491d8fe.png

30 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

I'm good at planning PC builds, and I know most of the necessary tips for them, so I try to jump in as quickly as possible if I see a new build thread.

Also:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.04aac78a34b89fbf9c99bddea491d8fe.png

Ah ok

2 hours ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

Consistently though? I peak at like 115wpm on a really lucky race but can only type about 80wpm if I'm typing and sustaining it 

That's an F in the profile pic

2 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

*shrug*

Try positioning you hands and not looking at the keyboard. You'll get a few words wrong but will pick up faster. 

14 minutes ago, Froody129 said:

Consistently though? I peak at like 115wpm on a really lucky race but can only type about 80wpm if I'm typing and sustaining it 

Yeah i can type very Fast :P 

1 minute ago, RorzNZ said:

Try positioning you hands and not looking at the keyboard. You'll get a few words wrong but will pick up faster. 

Dont take his/her advice lol

dont ever use F and J who ever thought of that way to type is an idiot.. back years ago In intermediate school, they would always teach us how to type,  it was a program that would give you something to type such as F F F FF JJ FFJ FJJJF FJ and you had to type it and keep going through.. now i quit that shit before i could get past F and J but adventualy they would teach you the entire keyboard.. doing it that way is just slow and outdated, i tought myself to type by just typing all the time every day.. and now i have 100 WPM, Even when im not looking at the keyboard.. i have a keyboard drawer, which is normaly shut when im typing or using my mouse, like it is now lol

3 minutes ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

dont ever use F and J who ever thought of that way to type is an idiot.. back years ago In intermediate school, they would always teach us how to type,  it was a program that would give you something to type such as F F F FF JJ FFJ FJJJF FJ and you had to type it and keep going through.. now i quit that shit before i could get past F and J but adventualy they would teach you the entire keyboard.. doing it that way is just slow and outdated, i tought myself to type by just typing all the time every day.. and now i have 100 WPM, Even when im not looking at the keyboard.. i have a keyboard drawer, which is normaly shut when im typing or using my mouse, like it is now lol

Well I mean normally you compose text at only about 20wpm so any more is just for fun. I'm pretty happy with my speed currently but I'm still working on improving it. I did the traditional way online and it worked great for me. Like 12 hours and I was at 50wpm and been increasing steadily since then. I passed the Type racer test thing 

That's an F in the profile pic

2 hours ago, EPENEX said:

When you have nothing else to do you may find yourself just sitting around and refreshing the page constantly.

I feel attacked at how relatable this statement is.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

14 minutes ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

Don't take my advice but you do it yourself? Oh dear.

8 minutes ago, RorzNZ said:

Don't take my advice but you do it yourself? Oh dear.

i dont look at the keyboard.. but your saying to position your hands as if putting them on F and J

6 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

35-45 words per minute.

Get on my level, I type double your speed :D

But I'm also not a moderator so I'm not nearly as cool as you are :P

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

- material is better suited as a status update -

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

also type fairly quickly, last time I measured was around 35-45 words per minute

That's not quick, at all.

4 hours ago, RorzNZ said:

I type at 80 Wpm on a bad day with type pecking, and I only really need to glance at my keyboard periodically.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

8 hours ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

That's not fast... However it should be pointed out if you type 80+ words a minute you're abusing your poor fingers into carpal tunnel. That's why whenever someone asks how fast I type I say ∞WPS...

I also don't follow any keyboard practices like placing your fingers on J and F or any other nonsense... It's simply not comfortable and yes I don't have to look at the keyboard to type, that makes me better than those who have to use J/F keys to know where everything is lol... I bet it would be interesting to watch me type at times however because sometimes my hands cross paths w/o messing up lol...

10 hours ago, LamoidZombieDog said:

i dont look at the keyboard.. but your saying to position your hands as if putting them on F and J

no I'm not.