Nzxt s340 elites

linustouchtips

So right now i can get one of these cases with 20 bucks off on amazon. Don't know about the shipping.

What I'm wondering is the cable management bar in the middle is it really that intrusive. 

https://www.amazon.com/S340VR-Elite-Computer-Matte-CA-S340W-B3/dp/B01LZ37Y3A/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1490184428&sr=1-1&keywords=nzxt%2Bs340%2Belite&th=1

1 minute ago, linustouchtips said:

So right now i can get one of these cases with 20 bucks off on amazon. Don't know about the shipping.

What I'm wondering is the cable management bar in the middle is it really that intrusive. 

https://www.amazon.com/S340VR-Elite-Computer-Matte-CA-S340W-B3/dp/B01LZ37Y3A/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1490184428&sr=1-1&keywords=nzxt%2Bs340%2Belite&th=1

Not bad unless you are custom water cooling. Most AIOs should work, but push/pull configs are probably not going to work

I've heard nothing but positive things about the cable bar. You should be totally fine

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

you can remove it if u really wanted to i think atleast thats what some of the questions on amazon say 

My Personal Computer

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz (OC 3.8) 6-Core Processor

Cpu cooler DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240EX WHITE 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz RAM 8x3

Storage: SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III

Storage:SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 500GB SATA III
Video Card: RTX 2060
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA 550 B3 550W

Peripherals

Monitor: Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync ,144 Hz 

Keyboard: Corsair k95 RGB platinum

Mouse: Razer basilisk

Headset: Hyperx cloud alpha pro

37 minutes ago, linustouchtips said:

i own an s340 and the cable bar is great, i love it because it looks so much cleaner and nicer than just having one of those rubber hole things (whatever they're called)

Just now, Squibbies18 said:

i own an s340 and the cable bar is great, i love it because it looks so much cleaner and nicer than just having one of those rubber hole things (whatever they're called)

Rubber Grommets 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, linustouchtips said:

Okay next question how are the fans. 

Two are included. I think for most people they will be fine. I'm personally swapping them all out for Corsiar AF120's but thats because I'm doing a blue build and waned the LED's. I would hope someone who uses the fans could verify my thoughts on this, because my knowledge here is second hand.

Just now, TVwazhere said:

Two are included. I think for most people they will be fine. I'm personally swapping them all out for Corsiar AF120's but thats because I'm doing a blue build and waned the LED's. I would hope someone who uses the fans could verify my thoughts on this, because my knowledge here is second hand.

Probably would be better to buy some different fans okay thanks. I'm going for red. 

2 minutes ago, linustouchtips said:

Okay next question how are the fans. 

yeah two fans are included but they're both at the back of the case as exhaust fans, I brought two corsair SP120 for the front of my case, you could although if you don't want to buy fans then move the top exhaust fan to the front    

Just now, linustouchtips said:

Those are the ones I bought, so lets hope so! hahaha

Reviews were good so thats why I bought them. They're not PWM though, so if you're looking for that you'll have to get the ML120/140's (expensive AF though)

Those are the ones I bought, so lets hope so! hahaha

Reviews were good so thats why I bought them. They're not PWM though, so if you're looking for that you'll have to get the ML120/140's (expensive AF though)

so 1 top vent 1 back vent and 2 fronts 4 all together. 

28 minutes ago, linustouchtips said:

so 1 top vent 1 back vent and 2 fronts 4 all together. 

That's what I'm doing!