Unigine Valley Benchmark Scores Thread + SUPERPOSITION ***Over 1000 Submissions!***

Jumper118

Thanks for the assurance  :)

I was wondering if you knew why my gpu would actually turn off for a second when I pushed it too far? I don't think its the PSU since I have a 750w... 

Just a driver crash nothing to worry about.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Just a driver crash nothing to worry about.

k thanks! 

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

Damn nice setup! That has a lot left in it, you could definitely make a push for the top 5 with a bit of tweaking. Don't forget to show GPUz for the screenshot in this thread, sometimes Valley doesn't report correctly and it also shows driver/bios versions etc. for better documentation. By the way, I live 15-20minutes away from you in Evans, and work a little south of Horsetooth Reservoir :) . Small world!

To get the scores into the doc, custom presets are too varied to me meaningful (everyone needs to use the same settings). Check out the first post for guidance so you can join in on the fun. Don't forget GPUz too! Welcome to LTT Lokir :)

Yeah, I live right by CSU, small world...

Been working on the tweeking, but i can't get it much above that score....  This is all with stock air too...

Wrong benchmark run valley Extreme HD

I stand corrected. ;)

CPU: Intel i5 2500

GPU: EVGA Leafblower™ GTX 660 3GB reference @ 1149/1698

FPS: 35

Score: 1464

Setting: Extreme HD 1080p

post-62868-0-65845300-1424882401_thumb.j

post-62868-0-12913900-1424882409.gif

post-62868-0-49176400-1424882416.gif

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

GUESS WHAT ARRIVED LADIES. DA REAL DILDORTHEDECENT!!!

post-62428-0-69452200-1424884359_thumb.j

post-62428-0-69452200-1424884359_thumb.j

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

K|ngp|n 980 ?? On my phone outside so its hard for me to see.

Yeah it is, makes it offical for me to be ordering 4 of them when I get the money together for it.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Still trying to figure out  3-way SLI..

EDIT:

CPU: 4930k

GPU:

Average FPS: 131.8

Score: 5516

Setting: Extreme HD

Must have been a fluke... Forgot to screenshot GPU-Z... 

I can't seem to get my score back above 5400~ or so...

Gigabyte GTX 780Ti @ 1203 Mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX970 ACX 2.0 FTW - Completely stock clocks and voltage. 

CPU: Core i7 3770

Running windows 8.1

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

GPUZ needed people

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

ok its been 4 hours ,where are the benchmarks??

Nice card BTW ,I am very happy for you!  :D

P.S.

you water cooling this?

Need to break the 1.212mV limit. 

Sadly no liquid...yet.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Need to break the 1.212mV limit. 

Sadly no liquid...yet.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1411500/official-evga-classified-k-ngp-n-owners-club

the have the classy 980 voltage tool,I wonder if it would work with the kingpin

Edit-same tool I used to get my classy 780 voltage up past 1.3v

http://www.overclock.net/t/1411500/official-evga-classified-k-ngp-n-owners-club

the have the classy 980 voltage tool,I wonder if it would work with the kingpin

Edit-same tool I used to get my classy 780 voltage up past 1.3v

I got the updated voltage tool. 

1cefbdb24a49f7cba0ca30523095745a.png

Near keked myself at the result. Saved as fast as possible. 1535MHz max boost. 

fastest gtx980 on ltt isn't a bad start :P its quite a large set up to get in the top 5, but it shouldn't be too hard.

@ablangc you should do a single run :) 

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

fastest gtx980 on ltt isn't a bad start :P its quite a large set up to get in the top 5, but it shouldn't be too hard.

I can tune all day tomorrow. 

dammit I am water cooling my card....nice card!

really tho I might put my pc outside this weekend for some runs,can only afford cheap air cooling

how was the temps?

dammit I am water cooling my card....nice card!

really tho I might put my pc outside this weekend for some runs,can only afford cheap air cooling

how was the temps?

I got 50C-55C load since the fan was on max speed. 

Idle with the no fan trickery it does 50-60C idle. Have to get my fan config sorted. On load with 1000RPM it does 70C-75C.

Although i have learnt how to use the classified controller :) So voltage can only go up from here :D 

Man maxwell runs a lot cooler than Kepler, I get up to about 87-88c maxing out my card.

Have some new thermal paste coming in the mail going to redo every cpu & gpu I own might even delid the 4670k.

Seen the paste jobs they do on gpu's and it is so bad.

Man maxwell runs a lot cooler than Kepler, I get up to about 87-88c maxing out my card.

Have some new thermal paste coming in the mail going to redo every cpu & gpu I own might even delid the 4670k.

I hate bad paste jobs. some 290s got it bad. Although my fans where on max speed. So that's why i'm cooler. 

@Jumper118
I forgot to mention that I already had a score in the spreadsheet. You accidentally left my old score in there  :P

Desktop: The Bluez | CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.5 ghz 1.296V | CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: P8Z77 M-Pro | Memory: 16 GB 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX  

GPU: Asus GTX 780ti DirectCu II | HDD: Some Random Hitachi 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, 850 EVO 500GB | PSU: Rosewill Hive 750W | Case: Enermax Ostrog GT (Blue Ver.) 

Laptop: Razer Blade 14 2013 256GB

@ablangc you should do a single run :) 

On it

I have a potato!

you are going to need some water, because that KPE isn't even breaking a sweat yet. 3730 is the highest i've seen from a 780 classy@1430/1972 under water.i think dildorthedecent's 980KPE can reach vsg's 780ti KPE. 

I forgot to mention that I already had a score in the spreadsheet. You accidentally left my old score in there   :P

ok i didn't see it. one sec

edit: sorted now. thanks for letting me know

Rig Specs:

Asus Zenith III Extreme

you are going to need some water, because that KPE isn't even breaking a sweat yet. 3730 is the highest i've seen from a 780 classy@1430/1972 under water.i think dildorthedecent's 980KPE can reach vsg's 780ti KPE. 

ok i didn't see it. one sec

I know ,I was mainly kidding .

still would like to get close to 3600,this Saturday is my only chance .my wife and kids are both gone for the night and daddy can stay at home and nerd out :D

outside temps should be about 20-30F

would love to stay in the top 10 single gpu's for valley here on LTT for a little longer

and I unofficially claimed top low profile gpu!(not going to push the 750ti no more tho I really do need this lil guy for my NES ,can't afford to break it)

I know ,I was mainly kidding .

still would like to get close to 3600,this Saturday is my only chance .my wife and kids are both gone for the night and daddy can stay at home and nerd out :D

outside temps should be about 20-30F

would love to stay in the top 10 single gpu's for valley here on LTT for a little longer

and I unofficially claimed top low profile gpu!(not going to push the 750ti no more tho I really do need this lil guy for my NES ,can't afford to break it)

3600 would be a big gain for you. 

I still got headroom.