[WIP] Snef's Sand of God

Snef

thanks guys, really appreciate

another little update

RAM

yep

did some sticker for ram

but need your help, need to find an idea for the power supply, or I will let it white?

some pics of the ram

Ram_zps5e1165b4.jpg

Ram-2_zps18e52a4e.jpg

Ram-3_zpsa127f1ff.jpg

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

subbed I just can't wait

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Looks great, maybe for the PSU paint some simple lines? If possible with the spray paint? If not a sticker will do aswell! Lines are clean and simple, but you can curve the lines aswell. Like this: 

eXCwsRF.jpg

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Build Log: Phantom - Antique Noctua

I'll be honest.. I like the PSU clean..no need to

Add anything. Just my 2 cents.

I think it looks fine just plain white but I would add some simple lines to the PSU like you posted above just to keep the color ratio balanced.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I think it looks fine just plain white but I would add some simple lines to the PSU like you posted above just to keep the color ratio balanced.

That was not @Snef but me! Anyway, yes I agree - I pretty much like the plain white PSU but it makes me aswell feel a little "to naked" when there are those yellow sand colors flying around.. So to keep it simple 2 lines. 

I aswell made them match the connectors off the PSU! because, im a genius! 

NZXT Phantom windowed, Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel 2600K, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA 780 Classified, Crucial Ballistic Tactical, Crucial M4 128GB + Samsung 850 EVO, Corsair RM850, Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598, FinalMouse Classic, SteelSeries Qck Heavy, Ducky Shine Zero (MX Brown), AOC G2460PF & Qnix QX2710

Very nice indeed snef! 
Beautiful stickers and cables - Will surely be a treat to follow this build. Im not sure about the dye and the rings tho... is it just that little bit too yellow - not sand? I think cables are ok. 
Colour matching is a bitch due to different materials, textures and possible different undercoats. Pretty much the only way to get it right is to base the colour on the non-changeable in your system and get all paints custom made to match.
Anyhoooo - if you wanted to Im sure the Mayhems could give you hints on what and how much to blend to get it to pass more for "sand".

As to the PSU - a sand fangrille maybe? Would be a nice little accent. I dont think it needs more. 
Any sand accents for the exterior? Tho I think it looks stunning in white I still feel it needs just that little bit to cement the name. Maybe just a sand background on the CaseLabs badges?

Its a beautiful build so dont be put off by this small rant - the ocd in me got loose.... wink.png

Fractal Design Define R5 White/Window / Intel 4790K / EVGA Z97 FTW / EVGA G2 750W / Sapphire R9 390 Nitro  / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB / Corsair Force Series GT 240GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB - HGST Ultrastar  4TB / 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2600Mhz DDR3 / Cryorig H7 Lumi Edt. /

Very nice indeed snef! 

without the background color. 

"Very nice indeed snef! 

Beautiful stickers and cables - Will surely be a treat to follow this build. Im not sure about the dye and the rings tho... is it just that little bit too yellow - not sand? I think cables are ok. 

Colour matching is a bitch due to different materials, textures and possible different undercoats. Pretty much the only way to get it right is to base the colour on the non-changeable in your system and get all paints custom made to match.

Anyhoooo - if you wanted to Im sure the Mayhems could give you hints on what and how much to blend to get it to pass more for "sand".

As to the PSU - a sand fangrille maybe? Would be a nice little accent. I dont think it needs more. 

Any sand accents for the exterior? Tho I think it looks stunning in white I still feel it needs just that little bit to cement the name. Maybe just a sand background on the CaseLabs badges?

Its a beautiful build so dont be put off by this small rant - the ocd in me got loose...."

Please don't post with a diffrent background again please. 

thanks everyone , your coments are appreciate

@Lystfiskern
thanks
i like this type of coments, i can go in more details ;)
 keep i mind i took all pictures witha 13 years old point and shoot :(
 i comfirm, sleeving and paint are exact same color, maybe lightning (use a computer screen with white wallpaper), or camera, i dont know
its funny because if you compare pics with black bacground, the sleeving was not same color as others pics, but in real, they are exact the same

for coolant, used Mayhem hints and its very very closed, enough to let it like that

again thanks for your coments

My Build Logs

Snef Bloody Angel --- Sand of God --- Red Poseidon --- Purple Chimera BOTM July 26 2013 --- Icy Blue Angel BOTM May 10 2013 --- Extremmme Red DemonBOTM March 29 2013

Oh dear god, MY BODY/BRAIN ARE READY FOR AWESOME!!!

Your builds bring the most subs, and no surprise for the amazing quality.

For me and most likely everyone else your builds are an inspiration. 

Keep up the amazing work!

CPU:i5-3570k OC'd to 4.0 MOBO: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: Asus 660Ti 2Gb OC Case: NZXT Source 210 Black and Windowed RAM: Kingston HyperX Black Series 8GB Storage: WD 1TB Caviar Black, 3TB WD Green, 120GB Kingston HyperX CPU Cooler: CM TX3 PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750W OS: Win 7 Perf: Corsair M65, Acer S220HQLAbd 21.5" Main with 17" Secondary, a Corsair K70, and ATH-M50's.

Caught this from OC3D's facebook when I woke up this morning. Very noice :3

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

gold fan grill on the psu

and maybe gold connectors? the black looks kinda odd

not sure how you would go about doin that tho...

great build :D
makes me jelly ;)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Oh dear god, MY BODY/BRAIN ARE READY FOR AWESOME!!!

Your builds bring the most subs, and no surprise for the amazing quality.

For me and most likely everyone else your builds are an inspiration. 

Keep up the amazing work!

thanks, very appreciate

Caught this from OC3D's facebook when I woke up this morning. Very noice :3

Thanks

gold fan grill on the psu

and maybe gold connectors? the black looks kinda odd

not sure how you would go about doin that tho...

great build :D

makes me jelly ;)

Thanks

yes all connector will be white, just received the order

I will try to the fan grill same color as fan rings but not sure on this one, wait with sticker if I paint or not

After looking at ur Storage solution, do you excrete money? I am so jelly

hahahha  Thanks, no  just put all my money in this,

My Build Logs

Small Update

just a small update and a teaser

first, update, finally choose power supply stickers (thanks to Akira)
sorry for pics, took it with phone
psu_zpsed9a3a5e.jpg

and teaser

a custom set of shoes
feet_zps4aaf40b2.png

My Build Logs

Dats nice, Dats real nice... That sticker looks awesome!!

Jacob Charles IV

Sticker looks great.   Eeeeh....shoes for what?

Fractal Design Define R5 White/Window / Intel 4790K / EVGA Z97 FTW / EVGA G2 750W / Sapphire R9 390 Nitro  / Samsung 850 EVO 500GB / Corsair Force Series GT 240GB / Seagate Barracuda 2TB - HGST Ultrastar  4TB / 32GB Kingston HyperX Savage 2600Mhz DDR3 / Cryorig H7 Lumi Edt. /

OH Yeah Shoes!!!  Like Feet you know..  Great little UPdate snef..  Dont worry i wont give it away.. :P

If you're hardcore you'll fill the loop with sand.

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Love the build, love the colours. Makes this build totally looks the part! Don't like the sticker though. I just don't like graphics as they have to be perfect to fit, at least in my eyes! 

Build log

CPU: FX-6100 @ 3.9 MOBO: GA 990XA-UD3 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB GPU: HD6870 PSU: Corsair GS800 Case: Bitfenix Outlaw SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Cooling: Custom Water-Cooling Peripherals: Keyboard: G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Sensei Steering Wheel: Logitech G27 Sound: Speakers: Logitech x530 Headset: Razer Chimaera Monitor: Benq G2450HM, LG 32" TV

Wow, looks great love it. I aswell am not sure about the sticker it draws the attention away from the build?!

Hi
another update

finally not happy with cable, sleeving and length

it was Silverstone PP05 short kit but no adapted for this build
I finally went for a full custom cable
first time I do that and I like it

and the Universal Crimper sold by Dazmode.com is incredible
I made all cable with this crimper and I never crimped anything before
absolutely no error, all cable are perfect

a couple of pics

test-10_zps3acfa062.jpg

test-11_zps9ef4c8ad.jpg

test-9_zps36d38eb7.jpg

test-8_zpsbfdb2897.jpg

test-6_zps6dd80964.jpg

test-12_zps66eee530.jpg

test-4_zps051e6d9d.jpg

test-3_zpsee85d01c.jpg

test-5_zps1690cd84.jpg

test-7_zpsd47f9adf.jpg

test_zps84725739.jpg

next update really soon

My Build Logs