Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

AMD Polaris Giveaway

Ever since I got this Ultra Wide monitor the potential pleasure of 3440x1440 gameplay at stable 60 fps was not attainable by my lowly GTX 770 2GB :o 

So my hope is that I will finally be able to!

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  16GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1x 256 m.2, 1x 500 SSD, 1x 1TB, 1x 8TB   PSU Corsair 1000W  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 2x 4TB 

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

Currently running integrated graphics  on my comp gimme DAT juicy rx480

Pls

Unfortunately I'm running on iGPU at the moment.

With AMD, I can finally go to Disneyland. I mean the world of VR.

I have a laptop with a GTX 610M that basically can't run any modern game over 25 FPS. I plan to build my own PC, if I win, not only do I get a free GPU, I'll save a few bucks. 

I don't have a graphics card atm and I am using a A-10 7800 APU for my gaming. I really want a new graphics card so I could have a really good and playable experience with the games I play.

I've got a GTX 970 but I've got some friends who I'd love to have a decent chance to actually play video games as they're currently running on integrated gpu's the poor fools :(  

Hello! :D I am currently using a Geforce GT 530 and you wanna know what you can play on that...lots of fallout. I would like to upgrade because I would really like to play alot of the newer games coming out but do not have the funds to upgrade my rig (Bills are expensive.) Thanks for reading and even if I don't win I promise to still watch. Thanks guys and good luck to everyone!

I'd like to enter the giveaway. I'm using a powercolor 1gb r7 260x, it's the first graphics card I've owned and has been fine for playing counterstrike but I believe it is starting to fail as it shows artifacts. I decided that I would upgrade to a 470 next year when they are cheaper as I've always wanted to play battlefield on PC and there is a new one coming out. I'm currently saving for my first car so this would save me much needed money, and mean that I only have to upgrade my oc pentium g3258. Thanks for making the giveaway worldwide, much love from ireland:)

I still have ancient rig of ECS motherboard with nvidia gt 9400 graphic....so i was thinking of building new rig with better graphic....and this will help my dream come true.....

i was using gtx 970 but the fan broke and fried the gpu  so now i'm currrently using intel hd4600

I currently have a 960 in my rig, but I would probably put this card in a different case to give to my cousin. 

Her parents won't buy her a graphics card because apparently food and clothes and stuff are more important.

HMF! If they're not gonna teach her priorities, then I will!

Current gpu: EVGA SC ACX 3.0 GTX 1080 8gb DDR5x , Reason for it is i would like to compare the actual difference instead of reading about it on non partial sites futhermore it would be a nice upgrade for my Wife´s pc that currently houses a Radeon 6950 1gb ;)

Keep up the awsome reviews

peace out

My rig is currently an i5 3340 with an R9 270. Yet im on the boarderline of buying the RX 480 with the money i saved over a few months. Love that Graphics Card! Great Work!

I currently have an R9 285, I want more performance and AMD polaris is the only way to do that while staying open source. AMDGPU all the way.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

I don't have a graphics card at the moment but I'm going to build a computer soon, with intel 6600 ,8gb DDR4 , in zalman case with a 600 watt PSU, building a PC because I need one for editing and my laptop with a A8 6410 APU can't even run Photoshop once without crashing, an AMD Polaris card would be ideal for my build as I'd like to game and edit on the PC

is this how you comment???

if it is i'd love to enter...

i will be building a gaming rig and this is perfect, gibe nao pls.

my gaming rig will be better than my laptop i am currently using, which has an INSANE cpu (intel pentium if your wondering) with built in graphics. which runs most games at 8 FPS!!!!!!!!!

(not)awesome right!!

On my PC (which is not working at the moment) had a GTX 750ti, but currently since my PC is broken I have been using my moms 5 year old laptop for the past 7 months.