AMD Polaris Giveaway

I run a R9 290 and i want an new gpu because the 290 gets really hot under my desk, and because it's not as powerful as i want. 

Rocking an AMD 7970, it'd be nice to finally have some variable refresh rate tech in my rig

Using a NZXT Water Cooled R9 280X, would be great to have an upgrade to 2016!

I am sitting on a old Radeon HD 7950 GPU that has served me well but is now in need of a update 

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I had a gtx 970 now and just got a rx 480 when it first cameout an it performs great. But would love to crossfire.

I don't even have a gpu right now, just running all of my graphics on the a10-5800k. A dedicated graphics card would really help run the games I play at higher settings.

I currently have a GTX 970 but I'd love to use either it or the AMD card for my own programming projects(OpenCL or CUDA), but still be able to use it for games at the same time.(running my program while I play a game)

I want the polaris gpu bcuz i has intel hd 4600, it sucks, i don't have currently money for a gpu.

gibe nao pls

i want it

my old gtx 560 recently died and i'm just running on the igpu of my i5 2400  :((

I'm running a beastly GTX 550 ti alongside with a Pentium E5800, but I have an AM3+ board on the way with a FX6350..plez help

Hi guys!

I currently using an Asus GTX 560Ti with 2GB of ram, which is really rare! It's not the newest graphic card, but at the moment I don't have the money to upgrade.

Thanks for the giveaway, and the chance to win a new graphic card! :D

IMG_0488.jpg

i was using 2 780TIs in a mATX case but they were cooking. a new polaris card would allow me to run only one card and it will go with my colour scheme  

I have an evga 960 ftw 2gb. It's a good card, but iv'e been wanting to get something with more vram.  Also freesync monitors are cheaper so I've been waiting for amd's new cards. 

I just got my RX480 4GB a couple weeks ago. If i win it'll be my first dual card set up aside from altcoin mining rigs.

I'm running Evga GTX 550 TI 1GB (which managed to run Fallout4 with 40+fps xD) and I want Polaris gpu because I've got a 460 Watt PS and I do not want to change it aaaand I hope you will stop me from buying another nvidia card... change is good! =)

I currently have an xfx Radeon 8500 series in my pc, looking for an upgrade this gpu release cycle is very enticing. Team red all the way! 

Maybe its about time to replace the old 6670?

Maybe :)

I've been watch your videos for about two and a half years now which has really inspired me to build a custom PC my self but I have never had the money until recently. I am currently deciding what to get trying to keep a budget in mind and I have been considering getting the RX 480 because of the cost to porformence ratio. Winning one of these would save me a good chunk of money I could stick some where else in the system like maybe an SSD or a better monitor.

1 hour ago, nicklmg said:

So AMD's new graphics cards are here, and they are pretty sick... But what's even more sick than hearing about a new graphics card? Owning one for yourself!

Aw yeah man, we are giving away one Polaris 10 video card and one Polaris 11 video card thanks to our good friends over at AMD.

So, how do you enter to win one of these fine graphics cards?

1. Post a comment below telling us what graphics card you're using in your rig and why you want an upgrade to AMD's Polaris lineup. The two winners will be selected at random, so no, the content of your comment doesn't REALLY matter, but this is more fun than seeing 800 posts of "I want it" or "gibe nao pls."

2. Check back here in about a week when the names of our two winners will be added to the OP (giveaway execution is an art not a science people, so I apologize in advance if winners aren't announced in exactly one week).

3. Check your inbox here on the forum to make sure you didn't miss it. Our winners' usernames will be added to the OP here, so if you have any question about the legitimacy of a congratulatory message regarding this giveaway, please be sure to check back here and see if your name has been added.

And, while this isn't a requirement, feel free to give our friends over at @AMDRadeon on Twitter a follow.

Winners will be PMed from this account on the forum. Please do not consider winner messages from any other user in regards to this giveaway.

This giveaway is worldwide with no age restriction.

Best of luck to all!!

I don't even have a graphics card in my rig???

Gimme those FPSs :P, i am currently use a r9 280

im currently dont have any graphics card,soo then i realy neeeed this new Polaris graphics from amd and

maybe its would help me for the future in gaming activity....#pleasee9_99_9

Spoiler
Spoiler

I currently have an R9 390 that functions very well as a space heater. A functionality not appreciated in the summer months.

Currently running no gpu, I'm using an AMD A4-6300 and just using the integrated graphics, I run games like Counter Strike: GO at 40-ish fps at 800x600 resolution and I play a lot of Dark Souls, but I run it with about 15-25 fps at literally 80x60 resolution. Yes. 80x60. Not 800x600, but 80x60, With 15-25 fps.

If I win I'm planning to buy a better processor just as a temporary upgrade until I get more money, maybe like an AMD Athelon X4 860k, so I wont have as much of a cpu bottleneck and hopefully I'd be able to run Dark Souls at 1080p with 30 fps. And maybe I'd be able to play Dark Souls 3 like I've been wanting to for a while!

I'm using my Intel's I5 6600k integrated graphics right now (HD 530), so I'm more than ready to put a graphics card there.